Looking forward to both then :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAltec Lansing InMotion IM716
- itemAudio Technica Cks70
- itemCreative Aurvana 2 In Ear Headphones
- itemEtymotic ER 4P Portable In Ear Earphones
- itemEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphones
- itemHiFiMAN RE 400
- categoryIn Ear
- itemJays A Jays Three
- itemJays A Jays Two
- itemJays T Jays One
- itemMEElectronics M 11
- itemMP4Nation Brainwavz M1
- itemMP4Nation Brainwavz M2
- itemOrtofon E Q5
- itemShure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones
- itemSoundmagic PL 21
- itemVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds IEM New Model With 15 Ear Tips
- itemWestone UM2 Stage Monitors
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! Last post on Today at 5:54 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any classical musicians or regular classical concertgoers here using IEMs? Last post on 12/4/12 at 11:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 12/1/12 at 11:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (HifiMan RE400 added , March. 1st, 2013) - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for this! Very informative, and great selection! Currently using Westone UM-1s at the moment but I'll refer to this when its time to change
Edited by PhoenixClaw - 5/17/11 at 3:06pm
I don't have or listen to B2 before, so can't really comment on it.
Hello....check with you...the price for vsonic GR07....why the price is 999 yens for it ...which is like 12 usd?
Did i make a mistake of the conversion or?
Anyone bought from the website?
Yen is the Japanese currency. Yuan is Chinese currency - more precisely, it is called RMB. Google says the exchange rate is RMB1 to US$0.154 today.
I believe that site is for China market only.
yen and yuan use the same symbol. the name yen is actually derived from yuan, as well as the korean won. they all sound the same, and come from the chinese meaning of yuan, "round," for the shape of coins...? or something. in international business they use codes like jpy and cny so it's not a problem, but i guess that site would be confusing if you can't recognise it's chinese
I think you should really note the quality control/build issue that several people have been having with the Impressive Edition. It sure is enough to scare me away until I found out exactly why that was happening to several people.
There are build quality complaints on every single IEM if you look into it. People generally don't come to forum to compliment a headphone for not breaking down, but a few that do come to complain about break down will immediate cause a panic among the crowd like there is some kind of pandemic. It is hard to look into the big picture in a forum. I have had mine since the beginning and don't have any problem with it. I will note it down if I see a potential issue. If not, I won't. That's not to say it won't have a problem at all, just that I don't have any on mine.
- Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (HifiMan RE400 added , March. 1st, 2013)
- › Just bought Beats Pro with the sole intention trying and then... 7 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Best Headphones for Hip Hop? Under $200. 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 4 minutes ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 5 minutes ago
- › NOS Amperex Bugleboy Rare Large Halo Getter (made in Holland) 9 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Is burn in real or placebo? 9 minutes ago
- › how to open AKG K-420 for Ear Pad replacement ? 10 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe