Looking forward to both then :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAltec Lansing inMotion iM716tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productAudio Technica cks70tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a Jays twotagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays T Jays Onetagged by System, 2/23/11More
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productOrtofon e-Q5tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productShure E3c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSoundmagic PL 21tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 7/23/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any classical musicians or regular classical concertgoers here using IEMs? Last post on 12/4/12 at 11:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for this! Very informative, and great selection! Currently using Westone UM-1s at the moment but I'll refer to this when its time to change
Edited by PhoenixClaw - 5/17/11 at 3:06pm
I don't have or listen to B2 before, so can't really comment on it.
Hello....check with you...the price for vsonic GR07....why the price is 999 yens for it ...which is like 12 usd?
Did i make a mistake of the conversion or?
Anyone bought from the website?
Yen is the Japanese currency. Yuan is Chinese currency - more precisely, it is called RMB. Google says the exchange rate is RMB1 to US$0.154 today.
I believe that site is for China market only.
yen and yuan use the same symbol. the name yen is actually derived from yuan, as well as the korean won. they all sound the same, and come from the chinese meaning of yuan, "round," for the shape of coins...? or something. in international business they use codes like jpy and cny so it's not a problem, but i guess that site would be confusing if you can't recognise it's chinese
I think you should really note the quality control/build issue that several people have been having with the Impressive Edition. It sure is enough to scare me away until I found out exactly why that was happening to several people.
There are build quality complaints on every single IEM if you look into it. People generally don't come to forum to compliment a headphone for not breaking down, but a few that do come to complain about break down will immediate cause a panic among the crowd like there is some kind of pandemic. It is hard to look into the big picture in a forum. I have had mine since the beginning and don't have any problem with it. I will note it down if I see a potential issue. If not, I won't. That's not to say it won't have a problem at all, just that I don't have any on mine.
- Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 17 seconds ago
- › Vsonic hybrid silicone eartips 32 seconds ago
- › FS: Fiio X3 + 16G card 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 3 minutes ago
- › First post and looking for advice 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Skoll for Alpha Dogs 5 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 5 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)