Looking forward to both then :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAltec Lansing inMotion iM716tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productAudio Technica cks70tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a Jays twotagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays T Jays Onetagged by System, 2/23/11More
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productOrtofon e-Q5tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productShure E3c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSoundmagic PL 21tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 7/23/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any classical musicians or regular classical concertgoers here using IEMs? Last post on 12/4/12 at 11:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) - Page 8post #106 of 12345/17/11 at 9:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12345/17/11 at 9:16am
Thanks for this! Very informative, and great selection! Currently using Westone UM-1s at the moment but I'll refer to this when its time to change
Edited by PhoenixClaw - 5/17/11 at 3:06pmpost #108 of 12345/21/11 at 5:42ampost #109 of 12345/21/11 at 5:48amThread Starterpost #110 of 12345/21/11 at 7:22ampost #111 of 12345/21/11 at 10:02ampost #112 of 12345/29/11 at 7:44pmpost #113 of 12345/29/11 at 10:42pmThread StarterQuote:
I don't have or listen to B2 before, so can't really comment on it.
post #114 of 12345/29/11 at 11:05pm
Hello....check with you...the price for vsonic GR07....why the price is 999 yens for it ...which is like 12 usd?
Did i make a mistake of the conversion or?
Anyone bought from the website?post #115 of 12345/29/11 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Yen is the Japanese currency. Yuan is Chinese currency - more precisely, it is called RMB. Google says the exchange rate is RMB1 to US$0.154 today.
I believe that site is for China market only.post #116 of 12345/29/11 at 11:19pmpost #117 of 12345/29/11 at 11:19pmpost #118 of 12345/29/11 at 11:36pm
yen and yuan use the same symbol. the name yen is actually derived from yuan, as well as the korean won. they all sound the same, and come from the chinese meaning of yuan, "round," for the shape of coins...? or something. in international business they use codes like jpy and cny so it's not a problem, but i guess that site would be confusing if you can't recognise it's chinesepost #119 of 12345/30/11 at 12:56am
I think you should really note the quality control/build issue that several people have been having with the Impressive Edition. It sure is enough to scare me away until I found out exactly why that was happening to several people.post #120 of 12345/30/11 at 1:18amThread StarterQuote:
There are build quality complaints on every single IEM if you look into it. People generally don't come to forum to compliment a headphone for not breaking down, but a few that do come to complain about break down will immediate cause a panic among the crowd like there is some kind of pandemic. It is hard to look into the big picture in a forum. I have had mine since the beginning and don't have any problem with it. I will note it down if I see a potential issue. If not, I won't. That's not to say it won't have a problem at all, just that I don't have any on mine.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC problems 3 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 4 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (and 15 others,... 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 10 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)