Looking forward to both then :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAltec Lansing inMotion iM716tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productAudio Technica cks70tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- brandFiiOtagged by freddy315, 12/26/15
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a Jays twotagged by System, 2/23/11More
- productJays T Jays Onetagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productOrtofon e-Q5tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productShure E3c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSoundmagic PL 21tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 7/23/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any classical musicians or regular classical concertgoers here using IEMs? Last post on 12/4/12 at 11:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/6/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) - Page 8post #106 of 12375/17/11 at 9:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12375/17/11 at 9:16am
Thanks for this! Very informative, and great selection! Currently using Westone UM-1s at the moment but I'll refer to this when its time to change
Edited by PhoenixClaw - 5/17/11 at 3:06pmpost #108 of 12375/21/11 at 5:42ampost #109 of 12375/21/11 at 5:48amThread Starterpost #110 of 12375/21/11 at 7:22ampost #111 of 12375/21/11 at 10:02ampost #112 of 12375/29/11 at 7:44pmpost #113 of 12375/29/11 at 10:42pmThread StarterQuote:
I don't have or listen to B2 before, so can't really comment on it.
post #114 of 12375/29/11 at 11:05pm
Hello....check with you...the price for vsonic GR07....why the price is 999 yens for it ...which is like 12 usd?
Did i make a mistake of the conversion or?
Anyone bought from the website?post #115 of 12375/29/11 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Yen is the Japanese currency. Yuan is Chinese currency - more precisely, it is called RMB. Google says the exchange rate is RMB1 to US$0.154 today.
I believe that site is for China market only.post #116 of 12375/29/11 at 11:19pmpost #117 of 12375/29/11 at 11:19pmpost #118 of 12375/29/11 at 11:36pm
yen and yuan use the same symbol. the name yen is actually derived from yuan, as well as the korean won. they all sound the same, and come from the chinese meaning of yuan, "round," for the shape of coins...? or something. in international business they use codes like jpy and cny so it's not a problem, but i guess that site would be confusing if you can't recognise it's chinesepost #119 of 12375/30/11 at 12:56am
I think you should really note the quality control/build issue that several people have been having with the Impressive Edition. It sure is enough to scare me away until I found out exactly why that was happening to several people.post #120 of 12375/30/11 at 1:18amThread StarterQuote:
There are build quality complaints on every single IEM if you look into it. People generally don't come to forum to compliment a headphone for not breaking down, but a few that do come to complain about break down will immediate cause a panic among the crowd like there is some kind of pandemic. It is hard to look into the big picture in a forum. I have had mine since the beginning and don't have any problem with it. I will note it down if I see a potential issue. If not, I won't. That's not to say it won't have a problem at all, just that I don't have any on mine.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Any opinions / reviews on Gemtune APPJ PA1502A 3 seconds ago
- › 【≽ = शिव = ≼】91-9958802839 blaCk mAgIc SpeCIaLIsT bABa ji uae 22 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 37 seconds ago
- › They might be Kings: Focal Utopia, Sony MDR-Z1R, HiFiMan HE1000 V2... 55 seconds ago
- › Denafrips Dac 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear