Looking forward to both then :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAltec Lansing inMotion iM716tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productAudio Technica cks70tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays a Jays twotagged by System, 2/23/11
- productJays T Jays Onetagged by System, 2/23/11More
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productOrtofon e-Q5tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productShure E3c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSoundmagic PL 21tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 7/23/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any classical musicians or regular classical concertgoers here using IEMs? Last post on 12/4/12 at 11:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) - Page 8post #106 of 12305/17/11 at 9:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12305/17/11 at 9:16am
Thanks for this! Very informative, and great selection! Currently using Westone UM-1s at the moment but I'll refer to this when its time to change
Edited by PhoenixClaw - 5/17/11 at 3:06pmpost #108 of 12305/21/11 at 5:42ampost #109 of 12305/21/11 at 5:48amThread Starterpost #110 of 12305/21/11 at 7:22ampost #111 of 12305/21/11 at 10:02ampost #112 of 12305/29/11 at 7:44pmpost #113 of 12305/29/11 at 10:42pmThread StarterQuote:
I don't have or listen to B2 before, so can't really comment on it.
post #114 of 12305/29/11 at 11:05pm
Hello....check with you...the price for vsonic GR07....why the price is 999 yens for it ...which is like 12 usd?
Did i make a mistake of the conversion or?
Anyone bought from the website?post #115 of 12305/29/11 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Yen is the Japanese currency. Yuan is Chinese currency - more precisely, it is called RMB. Google says the exchange rate is RMB1 to US$0.154 today.
I believe that site is for China market only.post #116 of 12305/29/11 at 11:19pmpost #117 of 12305/29/11 at 11:19pmpost #118 of 12305/29/11 at 11:36pm
yen and yuan use the same symbol. the name yen is actually derived from yuan, as well as the korean won. they all sound the same, and come from the chinese meaning of yuan, "round," for the shape of coins...? or something. in international business they use codes like jpy and cny so it's not a problem, but i guess that site would be confusing if you can't recognise it's chinesepost #119 of 12305/30/11 at 12:56am
I think you should really note the quality control/build issue that several people have been having with the Impressive Edition. It sure is enough to scare me away until I found out exactly why that was happening to several people.post #120 of 12305/30/11 at 1:18amThread StarterQuote:
There are build quality complaints on every single IEM if you look into it. People generally don't come to forum to compliment a headphone for not breaking down, but a few that do come to complain about break down will immediate cause a panic among the crowd like there is some kind of pandemic. It is hard to look into the big picture in a forum. I have had mine since the beginning and don't have any problem with it. I will note it down if I see a potential issue. If not, I won't. That's not to say it won't have a problem at all, just that I don't have any on mine.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013)
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 seconds ago
- › Ghentaudio Cables - Impressions & Opinions. (First impressions &... 56 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones and IEMs for glasses wearer 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 8 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)