Even though I have no immediate plans to buy a set of portable headphones anytime soon, I am planning to get one in a couple months. I already have an IEM and 2 circumaural headphones, so I thought I might as well get a portable one for whenever I feel like it.
So here's my Info:
- Listen to mainly Power Metal(Emphasis on Guitars and Drums), J-Pop, Jazz, and Rock in general.
- Price range doesn't matter at the moment, but definitely nothing over $300, unless it is a near perfect headphone for me.
- No strong preference on Closed or Open, but leaning towards closed, but SQ>design.
- As suggested by topic, an overall Warm sound signature, but with emphasis on mids also.
- No real preference on treble, just not too bright.
- Usage at the moment is unknown, but probably indoors, but might take them outside once in a while.
- Detail bass> bass quantity
- Using itouch 16g -> iBasso T3, soon replaced with cowon J3.