Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Will These Shure Foam Sleeves Fit the Future Sonic Atrios?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Will These Shure Foam Sleeves Fit the Future Sonic Atrios?

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NDHIKY/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=AJFLJ7J2AIXGD 

 

Which size should i get if it does fit the Atrios?

 

Thank You All.

post #2 of 16

Yes they will fit. The size depends on your ears. Which size tips do you usually require for IEMs?

post #3 of 16

They do fit, although they aren't my preference for sound quality on the Atrios.

post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post

They do fit, although they aren't my preference for sound quality on the Atrios.


I'm curious whats your preference?

 

Also I currently use the medium size silicone tip on my Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass & i get a perfect fit.

post #5 of 16

It just so happens I have an entire thread on that  :)

 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/536912/review-future-sonics-atrios-comparison-between-different-tips

 

PS - I'm adding a couple things now, so check back in a day or two for more info...

post #6 of 16

Shure's large is "really large". Unless you want to fully fill your ears, medium should be fine.

post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post

It just so happens I have an entire thread on that  :)

 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/536912/review-future-sonics-atrios-comparison-between-different-tips

 

PS - I'm adding a couple things now, so check back in a day or two for more info...


Thanks to your informative thread Bazirker I think i'll go with the  Shure Gray Soft Flex Sleeves (medium). Mostly due to the comfort factor.

post #8 of 16

Cool!  Once you get them, make sure to let us know what you think over at that thread; I wouldn't mind having someone else's opinions too!

post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post

Cool!  Once you get them, make sure to let us know what you think over at that thread; I wouldn't mind having someone else's opinions too!

 

Sure I'll post on your thread letting you know what i think. Right now ebay has a seller selling 5 pairs of the mediums for $14.99 plus free shipping. Do you think that's a good deal?

 

I get my Future Sonics Atrio with the new MG7 drivers on March 24. I personally can't wait to try out these Atrios. The only other earphones i have is the Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass & the Audio Technica CK7.

post #10 of 16


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky5000 View Post



 

Sure I'll post on your thread letting you know what i think. Right now ebay has a seller selling 5 pairs of the mediums for $14.99 plus free shipping. Do you think that's a good deal?

 

I get my Future Sonics Atrio with the new MG7 drivers on March 24. I personally can't wait to try out these Atrios. The only other earphones i have is the Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass & the Audio Technica CK7.

Cool, just make sure you let them burn-in on a varied playlist, reasonably loud, for 100 hours to let the diaphragm break in. Otherwise, there's a chance you'll come crying to the forums after 15 minutes of playtime! Don't worry, though, dynamics nicely tighten up with a bit of playtime.
 

post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun View Post


 

Cool, just make sure you let them burn-in on a varied playlist, reasonably loud, for 100 hours to let the diaphragm break in. Otherwise, there's a chance you'll come crying to the forums after 15 minutes of playtime! Don't worry, though, dynamics nicely tighten up with a bit of playtime.
 

Thank You for the helpful advice Kunlun. I'll make sure they get a good burn-in.

post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 

Are these the correct Shure Flex Sleeves:

 

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EASFX1-10M/ 

 

I'm getting the black Future Sonics Atrio so i wanna get the black sleeves to match.

post #13 of 16

Yes, those look correct.  Also, I 2nd Kunlun, break those suckers in before you pass judgement, the Atrios clear up a lot over time.

post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 

Thank You for all your help everyone. I listen to alot of pop, rock, disco, and europop so i figure these Future Sonics Atrio would be a good fit for those style of music.

post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 

Just ordered a Future Sonic Atrio with the NEW  Mg7 Dynamic Driver today from ecost. Man i can't wait.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Will These Shure Foam Sleeves Fit the Future Sonic Atrios?