Hey guys, I am new here, so I guess I will start off with a review. It's on the Padacs Aksent Hi Definition Earphones. Hope you enjoy the review! :)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Best Earphones Under $50? - Padacs Aksent Hi Definition Earphones (Review)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
Best Earphones Under $50? - Padacs Aksent Hi Definition Earphones (Review)post #1 of 122/18/11 at 8:06pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 122/18/11 at 8:11pmpost #3 of 122/18/11 at 8:19pmpost #4 of 122/18/11 at 8:21pmThread Starter
Does this work?post #5 of 122/18/11 at 8:26pmpost #6 of 122/18/11 at 8:31pmThread StarterQuote:
What would you like to know?post #7 of 122/18/11 at 8:35pmpost #8 of 122/18/11 at 11:30pmThread StarterQuote:
Well, the low's (bass) are very very good. In fact I think that's what they were meant to be for, mods are good, and you can hear voices and such just fine. The highs are very good as well, rock music and such is great. This could easily be compared to 80-100$ earphones.post #9 of 122/19/11 at 8:33ampost #10 of 1212/23/13 at 10:50pmpost #11 of 124/1/14 at 6:36pmpost #12 of 124/9/14 at 10:06pmHello. I just noticed this thread regarding the Padacs Aksent. I purchased this IEM after reading Joker's recommendation over at theheadphonelist.com where he recommends IEMs based on sound signature. It is definitely a bass heavy earphone. I don't find it to be fatiguing. The mids are a bit recessed and the highs lack sparkle. Compared to the popular Sony MH1C, the Aksent has a larger quantity of bass. I find these, the MH1Cs and Yamaha EPH-100 to be similar on the top end. All three of these earphones are non fatiguing. I enjoyed the Aksent so much that I purchased 9 additional sets for my kids and a few of their friends as x-mas gifts in 2013. Oh I also own the JVC HA-FXT90. These have decent bass but are far too sibilant to my ears. The Aksent is the king of bass out of this group. My kids really enjoy this earphone as do I and I don't consider myself a basshead. Don't misunderstand, this is definitely a bass oriented phone. It appears that this IEM is out of stock on PADACS' website and may be discontinued from what I have read (although I do see it for sale at other sites). Posting this from my cellphone. Hope this helps a bit. Happy listening.
Edited by KickinSS - 4/9/14 at 10:55pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones Under $50? - Padacs Aksent Hi Definition Earphones (Review)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Currently, there are 3624 Active Users (703 Members and 2921 Guests)
- › What portable DAC/AMP do you recommend me to use with the ATH M50X ? 24 seconds ago
- › PSB M4U 1 vs B&O Beoplay H6 49 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › AirPods 4 minutes ago
- › Watts Up...? 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear