For US customers, it says they will ship from amazon US which should save us a lot of shipping time.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
oh man, thats good to hear. the last order I placed with them for the Fiio bundle didnt ship until a month after the order. needless to say, it's still in transit
You know, CDN orders could be fulfilled by Amazon US... that would be super and all...
The 45 degree plug was really the only thing making me uneasy about these, and I read your post above *after* I placed my order. And the pre-order discount is still on.
It's my lucky day.
Hi, im a great fan of daughtry, would such songs be great on the b2? :D
i was wondering, would the bass be over powering? im a listener of all genres (except for metals), would this be a recommendation? clarity would not be a issue i believe as these are BAs.
and im a user of the proalphas. will these b2 blow me away with their amazing sound improvements?
Edited by obscure - 5/26/11 at 9:46pm
So I've been giving these sample B2s a listen for a few days. Absolutely nothing else to add that hasn't been said. Sounds like a DBA but brighter and harsher. That's the basic gist of it.
If the only difference between the DBA and this prototype B2 is silver cable I seriously nominate the B2 and DBA-02 as candidates for cable DBT. IF, I say IF silver cable is the only difference you would have to be deaf not to hear the difference. There is an OBVIOUS difference between this prototype and the DBA-02.
Razz, let me know where to send these back. I'd love to be able to use these for DBT at some local meets as they are the same color as the DBA's.
Yeah, well... I have been, may continue to be, but that's how I heard it too.
So, when my production B2's arrive, I guess I'll know whether them ol' silvah cables did the brightening.
I've never taken a position on the matter here and have spent not one dime on aftermarket headphone cables either. But obvious is obvious assuming variables are accounted for.
Another way of looking at it is Shane's take, again assuming no other changes between the prototype and production (except the obvious cosmetic differences).
It might be challenging to prove either of these sets of cases.
On another note, are there any changes regarding the nozzle, with the DBA-02? I've seen many folks note unexpected and apparently difficult to clean ear wax build up within the nozzles of the more recent DBA-02's, causing issues. Having never owned the DBA-02, I'm not entirely sure I understand the complaint, but regardless it does seem prone to it from reports. Does the B2 address this at all? Or am I off base in my understanding?
On another another note, I think I'm going to order these, but only after they appear on the amazon.com web site and are directly fulfilled by Amazon. I live in Canada and would rather deal with Amazon's exceptional cross border shipping capabilities than the Chinese post office.
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 3 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 56 seconds ago
- › Are we spoiled around here? 1 minute ago
- › The iQube V5 is coming!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Bought the HE-560, looking at WooAudio for an amp upgrade 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › EAR HP4 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)