For US customers, it says they will ship from amazon US which should save us a lot of shipping time.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 18post #256 of 13555/19/11 at 6:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 13555/19/11 at 6:57amQuote:
oh man, thats good to hear. the last order I placed with them for the Fiio bundle didnt ship until a month after the order. needless to say, it's still in transitpost #258 of 13555/19/11 at 7:21ampost #259 of 13555/19/11 at 7:28ampost #260 of 13555/19/11 at 10:53ampost #261 of 13555/19/11 at 7:56pmpost #262 of 13555/19/11 at 8:05pm
You know, CDN orders could be fulfilled by Amazon US... that would be super and all...post #263 of 13555/23/11 at 4:28pmpost #264 of 13555/24/11 at 8:19pmQuote:Cable will have a 90 degree plug
The 45 degree plug was really the only thing making me uneasy about these, and I read your post above *after* I placed my order. And the pre-order discount is still on.
It's my lucky day.post #265 of 13555/26/11 at 8:08pm
Hi, im a great fan of daughtry, would such songs be great on the b2? :D
i was wondering, would the bass be over powering? im a listener of all genres (except for metals), would this be a recommendation? clarity would not be a issue i believe as these are BAs.
and im a user of the proalphas. will these b2 blow me away with their amazing sound improvements?
Edited by obscure - 5/26/11 at 9:46pmpost #266 of 13555/26/11 at 8:34pmQuote:
So I've been giving these sample B2s a listen for a few days. Absolutely nothing else to add that hasn't been said. Sounds like a DBA but brighter and harsher. That's the basic gist of it.
If the only difference between the DBA and this prototype B2 is silver cable I seriously nominate the B2 and DBA-02 as candidates for cable DBT. IF, I say IF silver cable is the only difference you would have to be deaf not to hear the difference. There is an OBVIOUS difference between this prototype and the DBA-02.
Razz, let me know where to send these back. I'd love to be able to use these for DBT at some local meets as they are the same color as the DBA's.
post #267 of 13555/26/11 at 10:07pmpost #268 of 13555/26/11 at 11:32pm
Yeah, well... I have been, may continue to be, but that's how I heard it too.
So, when my production B2's arrive, I guess I'll know whether them ol' silvah cables did the brightening.
post #269 of 13555/26/11 at 11:39pm
I've never taken a position on the matter here and have spent not one dime on aftermarket headphone cables either. But obvious is obvious assuming variables are accounted for.post #270 of 13555/27/11 at 8:05amIf, indeed, there is no other difference between the DBA-02 and the B2 prototype, then you might be on to something. That means the same drivers, same crossover, same tips, and (I think a given) the same interior of the shell.
Another way of looking at it is Shane's take, again assuming no other changes between the prototype and production (except the obvious cosmetic differences).
It might be challenging to prove either of these sets of cases.
On another note, are there any changes regarding the nozzle, with the DBA-02? I've seen many folks note unexpected and apparently difficult to clean ear wax build up within the nozzles of the more recent DBA-02's, causing issues. Having never owned the DBA-02, I'm not entirely sure I understand the complaint, but regardless it does seem prone to it from reports. Does the B2 address this at all? Or am I off base in my understanding?
On another another note, I think I'm going to order these, but only after they appear on the amazon.com web site and are directly fulfilled by Amazon. I live in Canada and would rather deal with Amazon's exceptional cross border shipping capabilities than the Chinese post office.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › I need help!!! 10 seconds ago
- › tube amp for headphones and speakers for under 200$ 45 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 1 minute ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)