For US customers, it says they will ship from amazon US which should save us a lot of shipping time.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
oh man, thats good to hear. the last order I placed with them for the Fiio bundle didnt ship until a month after the order. needless to say, it's still in transit
You know, CDN orders could be fulfilled by Amazon US... that would be super and all...
The 45 degree plug was really the only thing making me uneasy about these, and I read your post above *after* I placed my order. And the pre-order discount is still on.
It's my lucky day.
Hi, im a great fan of daughtry, would such songs be great on the b2? :D
i was wondering, would the bass be over powering? im a listener of all genres (except for metals), would this be a recommendation? clarity would not be a issue i believe as these are BAs.
and im a user of the proalphas. will these b2 blow me away with their amazing sound improvements?
Edited by obscure - 5/26/11 at 9:46pm
So I've been giving these sample B2s a listen for a few days. Absolutely nothing else to add that hasn't been said. Sounds like a DBA but brighter and harsher. That's the basic gist of it.
If the only difference between the DBA and this prototype B2 is silver cable I seriously nominate the B2 and DBA-02 as candidates for cable DBT. IF, I say IF silver cable is the only difference you would have to be deaf not to hear the difference. There is an OBVIOUS difference between this prototype and the DBA-02.
Razz, let me know where to send these back. I'd love to be able to use these for DBT at some local meets as they are the same color as the DBA's.
Yeah, well... I have been, may continue to be, but that's how I heard it too.
So, when my production B2's arrive, I guess I'll know whether them ol' silvah cables did the brightening.
I've never taken a position on the matter here and have spent not one dime on aftermarket headphone cables either. But obvious is obvious assuming variables are accounted for.
Another way of looking at it is Shane's take, again assuming no other changes between the prototype and production (except the obvious cosmetic differences).
It might be challenging to prove either of these sets of cases.
On another note, are there any changes regarding the nozzle, with the DBA-02? I've seen many folks note unexpected and apparently difficult to clean ear wax build up within the nozzles of the more recent DBA-02's, causing issues. Having never owned the DBA-02, I'm not entirely sure I understand the complaint, but regardless it does seem prone to it from reports. Does the B2 address this at all? Or am I off base in my understanding?
On another another note, I think I'm going to order these, but only after they appear on the amazon.com web site and are directly fulfilled by Amazon. I live in Canada and would rather deal with Amazon's exceptional cross border shipping capabilities than the Chinese post office.
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for closed headphone, need advice 15 seconds ago
- › Introducing Telos Acoustics 18 seconds ago
- › I will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio fest/Canjam 2015 this year. 27 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 57 seconds ago
- › Wireless Bluetooth headphones with good sound quality and good bass... 1 minute ago
- › Newbie: Do I really need a DAC/AMP with current set-up? 2 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Currently using a Xonar DGX, should I upgrade? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3