For US customers, it says they will ship from amazon US which should save us a lot of shipping time.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
oh man, thats good to hear. the last order I placed with them for the Fiio bundle didnt ship until a month after the order. needless to say, it's still in transit
You know, CDN orders could be fulfilled by Amazon US... that would be super and all...
The 45 degree plug was really the only thing making me uneasy about these, and I read your post above *after* I placed my order. And the pre-order discount is still on.
It's my lucky day.
Hi, im a great fan of daughtry, would such songs be great on the b2? :D
i was wondering, would the bass be over powering? im a listener of all genres (except for metals), would this be a recommendation? clarity would not be a issue i believe as these are BAs.
and im a user of the proalphas. will these b2 blow me away with their amazing sound improvements?
Edited by obscure - 5/26/11 at 9:46pm
So I've been giving these sample B2s a listen for a few days. Absolutely nothing else to add that hasn't been said. Sounds like a DBA but brighter and harsher. That's the basic gist of it.
If the only difference between the DBA and this prototype B2 is silver cable I seriously nominate the B2 and DBA-02 as candidates for cable DBT. IF, I say IF silver cable is the only difference you would have to be deaf not to hear the difference. There is an OBVIOUS difference between this prototype and the DBA-02.
Razz, let me know where to send these back. I'd love to be able to use these for DBT at some local meets as they are the same color as the DBA's.
Yeah, well... I have been, may continue to be, but that's how I heard it too.
So, when my production B2's arrive, I guess I'll know whether them ol' silvah cables did the brightening.
I've never taken a position on the matter here and have spent not one dime on aftermarket headphone cables either. But obvious is obvious assuming variables are accounted for.
Another way of looking at it is Shane's take, again assuming no other changes between the prototype and production (except the obvious cosmetic differences).
It might be challenging to prove either of these sets of cases.
On another note, are there any changes regarding the nozzle, with the DBA-02? I've seen many folks note unexpected and apparently difficult to clean ear wax build up within the nozzles of the more recent DBA-02's, causing issues. Having never owned the DBA-02, I'm not entirely sure I understand the complaint, but regardless it does seem prone to it from reports. Does the B2 address this at all? Or am I off base in my understanding?
On another another note, I think I'm going to order these, but only after they appear on the amazon.com web site and are directly fulfilled by Amazon. I live in Canada and would rather deal with Amazon's exceptional cross border shipping capabilities than the Chinese post office.
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Jbl lsr 305 vs riva turbo x 55 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 1 minute ago
- › DAC integrated portable in ear earbuds Z:ero 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 6 minutes ago
- › SRH 940 vs DT770 vs MDR1A vs M70X vs Crossfade M100 vs Momentums 7 minutes ago
- › Speaker setup Via PC 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2