Went and preordered a pair, your review tipped my scales.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 13774/27/11 at 5:25am
Pictures of the Black/red scheme on the final production units now up: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551434/brainwavz-b2-pictures-delicious-in-red
post #198 of 13774/27/11 at 11:01ampost #199 of 13774/27/11 at 11:46am
i quoted a person who said that the B2 are 10$ more expensive than the DBA2. i replied to him that mp4nation offers free shipping, the B2 comes with comply tips and hard case. Also mp4nation ordered this with their own color ( red) instead of DBA2's blue color. I guess that since the first testing units of the B2 were also blue, it makes me think that blue color is the generic color the factory makes. the transition from generic blue to red might rised the price also.
All in all i was trying to support B2 to the person who flamed for the extra 10$ they cost over the DBA2 and he didnt pause to think that the B2's package is fuller.
I hope you understand what i am trying to say.
Edited by Angelopsaro - 4/27/11 at 11:48ampost #200 of 13774/27/11 at 4:54pmpost #201 of 13774/28/11 at 3:52am
:) I hope others like how it looks, as i said in another thread, i really can't wait for all of you who have ordered to get one of these in their hands just to see what i am seeing how nice they are, the combo of the red comply tips is the icing on this sweet cake.post #202 of 13774/28/11 at 3:57ampost #203 of 13774/28/11 at 9:43amDoes anyone know it these things have a chin slider? I simply refuse to buy headphones without one now. I always wear headphones over the ear and I'm not a fan of ear guides.post #204 of 13774/28/11 at 11:22amQuote:
Yeah, red and black would have matched the earpieces nicely, but I don't think they look all that cheap in person. Maybe a little 'bold', but not cheap... to me.
@ dbdynsty25... As for the slider, my DBA-02's have one, and the B2 will have the same cable as those, so most likely... yes. That said, the DBA-02's slider is virtually useless. If it's the same, don't expect much.
post #205 of 13774/28/11 at 12:55pmQuote:
Thanks for the reply...what do you mean useless tho? As long as I can slide it up to hold the cables around my ears, that's all I need. Doesn't need to be tight or anything.post #206 of 13774/28/11 at 12:59pm
The DBA chin slider embodies Newton's third law of motion. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It goes up, but then it comes down. Gravity is not your friend.post #207 of 13774/28/11 at 1:03pmpost #208 of 13774/28/11 at 2:17pm
Yup. That's what I mean. Pretty useless.
I've yet to find a fault with my Westone's cable or slider. It stays where it's put, and the 'V' is not half a meter long.
My UE Custom slider is as tight as Comply's on the DBA's. You need a needlenose (or jackhammer to move it).
Funny how it's the little things...
cheerspost #209 of 13774/28/11 at 3:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 28 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic Xelento! 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › neutral solid state amp ideas 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitable amp for Denon ah-d7000? 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear