Went and preordered a pair, your review tipped my scales.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Pictures of the Black/red scheme on the final production units now up: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551434/brainwavz-b2-pictures-delicious-in-red
i quoted a person who said that the B2 are 10$ more expensive than the DBA2. i replied to him that mp4nation offers free shipping, the B2 comes with comply tips and hard case. Also mp4nation ordered this with their own color ( red) instead of DBA2's blue color. I guess that since the first testing units of the B2 were also blue, it makes me think that blue color is the generic color the factory makes. the transition from generic blue to red might rised the price also.
All in all i was trying to support B2 to the person who flamed for the extra 10$ they cost over the DBA2 and he didnt pause to think that the B2's package is fuller.
I hope you understand what i am trying to say.
Edited by Angelopsaro - 4/27/11 at 11:48am
:) I hope others like how it looks, as i said in another thread, i really can't wait for all of you who have ordered to get one of these in their hands just to see what i am seeing how nice they are, the combo of the red comply tips is the icing on this sweet cake.
Yeah, red and black would have matched the earpieces nicely, but I don't think they look all that cheap in person. Maybe a little 'bold', but not cheap... to me.
@ dbdynsty25... As for the slider, my DBA-02's have one, and the B2 will have the same cable as those, so most likely... yes. That said, the DBA-02's slider is virtually useless. If it's the same, don't expect much.
Thanks for the reply...what do you mean useless tho? As long as I can slide it up to hold the cables around my ears, that's all I need. Doesn't need to be tight or anything.
The DBA chin slider embodies Newton's third law of motion. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It goes up, but then it comes down. Gravity is not your friend.
Yup. That's what I mean. Pretty useless.
I've yet to find a fault with my Westone's cable or slider. It stays where it's put, and the 'V' is not half a meter long.
My UE Custom slider is as tight as Comply's on the DBA's. You need a needlenose (or jackhammer to move it).
Funny how it's the little things...
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Which headphone is the absolute darkest? 30 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 *Music Mania, aka mm400* FREE shipping CONUS 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2