- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 12post #166 of 13554/10/11 at 7:43amThat is good to hear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 13554/12/11 at 1:52pm
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any meanspost #168 of 13554/12/11 at 9:06pmpost #169 of 13554/13/11 at 1:15ampost #170 of 13554/13/11 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any means
its the one with the new cable?post #171 of 13554/13/11 at 6:39pmpost #172 of 13554/15/11 at 4:48ampost #173 of 13554/15/11 at 7:40am
Ehhh I just canceled my pre-order. I was looking at the vsonic gr07 reviews and everyone seemed to be selling off their DBAs after they heard the gr07s. I hope these dont end up being better than the DBAs and make me regret my decision lol.post #174 of 13554/15/11 at 12:02pm
I've seen ClieOS thread, and descriptions like 'laid back' and 'warm' seem somewhat opposite to the DBA, so I'm keeping my order right where it is...
That said, they do raise my curiosity level just a bit.
So, razzer... when are we to expect the B2's?
post #175 of 13554/15/11 at 12:38pm
I own both the DBA & GR07.. and love them both dearly.. they're definitely not similar. While they share some aspects of the sound, the signatures are different. I find them both to be very complimentary to one another. DBA = neutral, more aggressive, mid/brighter phone.. GR07 = neutral, non-fatiguing, detailed, balanced.
Even if you did sell of your DBA for the GR07, I think you'll be very happy with the vsonic.. just don't expect a DBA-type sound signature.post #176 of 13554/15/11 at 12:44pm
Razzer gave the B2s for a good price. No chance I would cancel the pre-order. However owning enough IEMs at home, I have to say, from the looks these area winner to me. Red+Black=awsome (to me at least)post #177 of 13554/15/11 at 3:28pm
It says that the B2 will be instock on the last week of April, so most likely mid to late May.post #178 of 13554/15/11 at 3:31pmQuote:
Ahh, a good solid post voicing reason and logic.post #179 of 13554/15/11 at 3:37pmpost #180 of 13554/18/11 at 8:57pmQuote:
It won't come with the silver cable, just normal ofc copper cabling.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 31 seconds ago
- › Yulong DA8 (black) for sale or exchange 41 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 59 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 8 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3