- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 8/9/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 12post #166 of 13514/10/11 at 7:43amThat is good to hear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 13514/12/11 at 1:52pm
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any meanspost #168 of 13514/12/11 at 9:06pmpost #169 of 13514/13/11 at 1:15ampost #170 of 13514/13/11 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any means
its the one with the new cable?post #171 of 13514/13/11 at 6:39pmpost #172 of 13514/15/11 at 4:48ampost #173 of 13514/15/11 at 7:40am
Ehhh I just canceled my pre-order. I was looking at the vsonic gr07 reviews and everyone seemed to be selling off their DBAs after they heard the gr07s. I hope these dont end up being better than the DBAs and make me regret my decision lol.post #174 of 13514/15/11 at 12:02pm
I've seen ClieOS thread, and descriptions like 'laid back' and 'warm' seem somewhat opposite to the DBA, so I'm keeping my order right where it is...
That said, they do raise my curiosity level just a bit.
So, razzer... when are we to expect the B2's?
post #175 of 13514/15/11 at 12:38pm
I own both the DBA & GR07.. and love them both dearly.. they're definitely not similar. While they share some aspects of the sound, the signatures are different. I find them both to be very complimentary to one another. DBA = neutral, more aggressive, mid/brighter phone.. GR07 = neutral, non-fatiguing, detailed, balanced.
Even if you did sell of your DBA for the GR07, I think you'll be very happy with the vsonic.. just don't expect a DBA-type sound signature.post #176 of 13514/15/11 at 12:44pm
Razzer gave the B2s for a good price. No chance I would cancel the pre-order. However owning enough IEMs at home, I have to say, from the looks these area winner to me. Red+Black=awsome (to me at least)post #177 of 13514/15/11 at 3:28pm
It says that the B2 will be instock on the last week of April, so most likely mid to late May.post #178 of 13514/15/11 at 3:31pmQuote:
Ahh, a good solid post voicing reason and logic.post #179 of 13514/15/11 at 3:37pmpost #180 of 13514/18/11 at 8:57pmQuote:
It won't come with the silver cable, just normal ofc copper cabling.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › ALAC vs. FLAC 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Microphone or Headset? Need help! 7 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 9 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 11 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Phase 2: Poll running and the micro iDSD... 12 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob