- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 12post #166 of 13554/10/11 at 7:43amThat is good to hear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 13554/12/11 at 1:52pm
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any meanspost #168 of 13554/12/11 at 9:06pmpost #169 of 13554/13/11 at 1:15ampost #170 of 13554/13/11 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any means
its the one with the new cable?post #171 of 13554/13/11 at 6:39pmpost #172 of 13554/15/11 at 4:48ampost #173 of 13554/15/11 at 7:40am
Ehhh I just canceled my pre-order. I was looking at the vsonic gr07 reviews and everyone seemed to be selling off their DBAs after they heard the gr07s. I hope these dont end up being better than the DBAs and make me regret my decision lol.post #174 of 13554/15/11 at 12:02pm
I've seen ClieOS thread, and descriptions like 'laid back' and 'warm' seem somewhat opposite to the DBA, so I'm keeping my order right where it is...
That said, they do raise my curiosity level just a bit.
So, razzer... when are we to expect the B2's?
post #175 of 13554/15/11 at 12:38pm
I own both the DBA & GR07.. and love them both dearly.. they're definitely not similar. While they share some aspects of the sound, the signatures are different. I find them both to be very complimentary to one another. DBA = neutral, more aggressive, mid/brighter phone.. GR07 = neutral, non-fatiguing, detailed, balanced.
Even if you did sell of your DBA for the GR07, I think you'll be very happy with the vsonic.. just don't expect a DBA-type sound signature.post #176 of 13554/15/11 at 12:44pm
Razzer gave the B2s for a good price. No chance I would cancel the pre-order. However owning enough IEMs at home, I have to say, from the looks these area winner to me. Red+Black=awsome (to me at least)post #177 of 13554/15/11 at 3:28pm
It says that the B2 will be instock on the last week of April, so most likely mid to late May.post #178 of 13554/15/11 at 3:31pmQuote:
Ahh, a good solid post voicing reason and logic.post #179 of 13554/15/11 at 3:37pmpost #180 of 13554/18/11 at 8:57pmQuote:
It won't come with the silver cable, just normal ofc copper cabling.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Lets Talk Metal 35 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Funnest songs for great headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)