- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 12post #166 of 13554/10/11 at 7:43amThat is good to hear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 13554/12/11 at 1:52pm
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any meanspost #168 of 13554/12/11 at 9:06pmpost #169 of 13554/13/11 at 1:15ampost #170 of 13554/13/11 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any means
its the one with the new cable?post #171 of 13554/13/11 at 6:39pmpost #172 of 13554/15/11 at 4:48ampost #173 of 13554/15/11 at 7:40am
Ehhh I just canceled my pre-order. I was looking at the vsonic gr07 reviews and everyone seemed to be selling off their DBAs after they heard the gr07s. I hope these dont end up being better than the DBAs and make me regret my decision lol.post #174 of 13554/15/11 at 12:02pm
I've seen ClieOS thread, and descriptions like 'laid back' and 'warm' seem somewhat opposite to the DBA, so I'm keeping my order right where it is...
That said, they do raise my curiosity level just a bit.
So, razzer... when are we to expect the B2's?
post #175 of 13554/15/11 at 12:38pm
I own both the DBA & GR07.. and love them both dearly.. they're definitely not similar. While they share some aspects of the sound, the signatures are different. I find them both to be very complimentary to one another. DBA = neutral, more aggressive, mid/brighter phone.. GR07 = neutral, non-fatiguing, detailed, balanced.
Even if you did sell of your DBA for the GR07, I think you'll be very happy with the vsonic.. just don't expect a DBA-type sound signature.post #176 of 13554/15/11 at 12:44pm
Razzer gave the B2s for a good price. No chance I would cancel the pre-order. However owning enough IEMs at home, I have to say, from the looks these area winner to me. Red+Black=awsome (to me at least)post #177 of 13554/15/11 at 3:28pm
It says that the B2 will be instock on the last week of April, so most likely mid to late May.post #178 of 13554/15/11 at 3:31pmQuote:
Ahh, a good solid post voicing reason and logic.post #179 of 13554/15/11 at 3:37pmpost #180 of 13554/18/11 at 8:57pmQuote:
It won't come with the silver cable, just normal ofc copper cabling.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 9 seconds ago
- › Upgrade from HD558's 12 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! ... 23 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 45 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 6 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)