- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 8/9/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 12post #166 of 13524/10/11 at 7:43amThat is good to hear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 13524/12/11 at 1:52pm
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any meanspost #168 of 13524/12/11 at 9:06pmpost #169 of 13524/13/11 at 1:15ampost #170 of 13524/13/11 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
Got them today from buffalowings. Review shall come in a few days.
Although right now from my first listen, they're pretty bright, mids are smooth, but have a strange unnatural tinge to them, bass is quick and tight, soundstage is of respectable size, but not big by any means
its the one with the new cable?post #171 of 13524/13/11 at 6:39pmpost #172 of 13524/15/11 at 4:48ampost #173 of 13524/15/11 at 7:40am
Ehhh I just canceled my pre-order. I was looking at the vsonic gr07 reviews and everyone seemed to be selling off their DBAs after they heard the gr07s. I hope these dont end up being better than the DBAs and make me regret my decision lol.post #174 of 13524/15/11 at 12:02pm
I've seen ClieOS thread, and descriptions like 'laid back' and 'warm' seem somewhat opposite to the DBA, so I'm keeping my order right where it is...
That said, they do raise my curiosity level just a bit.
So, razzer... when are we to expect the B2's?
post #175 of 13524/15/11 at 12:38pm
I own both the DBA & GR07.. and love them both dearly.. they're definitely not similar. While they share some aspects of the sound, the signatures are different. I find them both to be very complimentary to one another. DBA = neutral, more aggressive, mid/brighter phone.. GR07 = neutral, non-fatiguing, detailed, balanced.
Even if you did sell of your DBA for the GR07, I think you'll be very happy with the vsonic.. just don't expect a DBA-type sound signature.post #176 of 13524/15/11 at 12:44pm
Razzer gave the B2s for a good price. No chance I would cancel the pre-order. However owning enough IEMs at home, I have to say, from the looks these area winner to me. Red+Black=awsome (to me at least)post #177 of 13524/15/11 at 3:28pm
It says that the B2 will be instock on the last week of April, so most likely mid to late May.post #178 of 13524/15/11 at 3:31pmQuote:
Ahh, a good solid post voicing reason and logic.post #179 of 13524/15/11 at 3:37pmpost #180 of 13524/18/11 at 8:57pmQuote:
It won't come with the silver cable, just normal ofc copper cabling.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Supposed 96/24 track compared to my own vinyl transcription 27 seconds ago
- › Gaming headponhes/headsets. 33 seconds ago
- › MAD Ear+ Purist HD appreciation thread. 43 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones - up to 100€ 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude