Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 11

post #151 of 1351

looks like i got the other one LOL

 

post #152 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by r31t0 View Post

looks like i got the other one LOL

 



biggrin.gif

post #153 of 1351

was too late for the $99 b2. danggggggg

post #154 of 1351

Is it still Apr.1 somewhere?

post #155 of 1351

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r31t0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipponzi View Post

Just ordered for $99,50. Not bad!

looks like i got the other one LOL

 


Lucky SOB's! biggrin.gif
 

 

post #156 of 1351

I know it's not in the right thread, but slight consolation for those that missed the $99 B2.

 

0eb769710b

 

Coupon code for $119 B2 on mp4nation. Found it online and used it to order mine. No idea where it's from or how long it will last, so you guys know what to do.

post #157 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipponzi View Post

Just ordered for $99,50. Not bad!



What! How?

post #158 of 1351



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsea View Post

I know it's not in the right thread, but slight consolation for those that missed the $99 B2.

 

0eb769710b

 

Coupon code for $119 B2 on mp4nation. Found it online and used it to order mine. No idea where it's from or how long it will last, so you guys know what to do.


Dang... already ordered mine.

Oh well.
 

 

post #159 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer001 View Post





Yes you should be able to get the B2 locally in Singapore, but i can't tell you how much the local price will be or if it will differ in pricing from MP4 Nation at this time.





Looking forward to reading your comparison.


just for your info, seems like the Sing dealer is tagging it as about the same price. good stuff :)

 

post #160 of 1351

And there is still no direct comparison on B2 vs DBA-02 ... Will someone make a proper comparison on them, please. There are many people interested in both products, so please, help us with a proper a/b review . 


Edited by AlexRoma - 4/5/11 at 10:17am
post #161 of 1351

So far, the DBA has been preferred but the B2 will be different for purchaseand more similar to the DBA than the pairs floating around right now . Maybe the same and maybe not but that won't be known until they ship some production units.

post #162 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post

So far, the DBA has been preferred but the B2 will be different for purchaseand more similar to the DBA than the pairs floating around right now . Maybe the same and maybe not but that won't be known until they ship some production units.


Yep... based on a prototype that will be changed for retail.

I will certainly post a comparison once they are in my hands (ears...).

My completely left-field guess (and hope) is that they will sound identical.
 

 

post #163 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsea View Post

I know it's not in the right thread, but slight consolation for those that missed the $99 B2.

 

0eb769710b

 

Coupon code for $119 B2 on mp4nation. Found it online and used it to order mine. No idea where it's from or how long it will last, so you guys know what to do.


Thank you, it has worked for me.

 

post #164 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRoma View Post

And there is still no direct comparison on B2 vs DBA-02 ... Will someone make a proper comparison on them, please. There are many people interested in both products, so please, help us with a proper a/b review . 

 

I was one of those hoping for a a/b comparison.

 

But with changes in the production sets, that's going to be quite difficult i think. The review set of the B2 going round has that silver cable that supposedly sounds brighter. And most or the early impressions seem to suggest that the set is a bit too bright. The production model is using the stock non-silver cable. So there is the potential for them to sound entirely different from the review set making the rounds and/or/maybe exactly the same as the DBA-02.

 

Anyone have news of reviews of the sample with the stock cable?

post #165 of 1351

There is no real change in the sound signature apart from the highs being a tad bit less forward.

 

We will be sending out review units towards the end of this month to online reviewers, we will also make one or two pairs available for the loner program :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread