Thanks, will check them. I still prefer bi / tri-flanges, wanted to order Etymotic tri-flange but Comply are doing good jobs with reducing harshness.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
what's your budget? you want a 'closed' or 'open' back?
Budget is under $350, don't care very much for closed vs open.
From what I heard, open headphones offer wider soundstage and brighter sound, so, in theory, open ones should be closer to B2.
But if there are some closed alternatives, let me know!
On a side note.......pls remember open HPs best for indoors.
AKG has a closed HP model that offers same sound signature as open. Model 550. But pls make a research for urself before you opt and wait for some more to pour.
I would say ATH-AD900X, although it's not as analytical, but it is as detailed and has wider soundstage.
AD900X in fact is #1 candidate in my list.
Considering I will use it for gaming as well, I guess it fits my needs.
So whats your rig? Is this gonna be your first upgrade over IEM/ first full size HP purchase?
Looks like my B2 (8 months old) kicked the bucket. During my recent flight the right channel lost its power. It looks that it happened after they were thrown off into a cup with some coffee at the bottom. Tried to dry, still no luck.
Looking for a replacement. Maybe, Fischer Audio DBA-02 MKII.
Pic @ the top R corner of the page under 'Recent images in this thread' should give you a good idea of 'typical' fit (assuming you'll be wearing cable 'over ear')
So I guess I will probably have issues with the B2 then
The earpieces are quite small, and the angle of the nozzles means you can get them seriously deep. Plenty of people seem to have fit issues with them, I must admit it took me a few months of fiddling around with them to get it just right, but I was happy when I did; the way I wore them probably wouldn't be for everyone though given I wore them so deep the earpieces were rather tight (by most people's standards) up against the lower part of the concha in my case (that would cause irritation for some people, no doubt).
Sounds like you might have problems with them though (based on that one sentence), so perhaps you might want to look at something else unless you'd be happy to resell at a loss if they didn't work out.
Edited by MistahBungle - 3/18/14 at 4:47am
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 28 seconds ago
- › whats so good about beats headphones? 38 seconds ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 1 minute ago
- › Recommend some Indie-Pop/Electronica? 2 minutes ago
- › HD800 being "picky" with amps myth 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › I've been gone for two years. Are grados still the undisputed king... 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)