- 1,165 Posts. Joined 12/2009
- Location: Upstate
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did have a problem with a pair but their consumer service is excellent, I got a replacement in a short time, it took more to be shipped to Hong Kong (regular air mal) than the time it took for then to send me a working pair, free or charge.
I have ticket open in MP4Nation at the moment because of faulty B2 (no sound in other channel).
This is the reply I got on 17.4 "We will be sending your earphone to the factory for repairing. It can take 4-6 weeks before we receive your earphone back in our office."
They haven't send B2:s back yet, though it's okay. I can wait.
Im using this reply to vent so i apologize in advance. Im finding it interestng that mp4 nation is listing the b2s for sale and not out of stock, as my dead pair have been in HK with them for a month and they are telling me it will be at least another month for a repair.....seems odd...
In fairness to brainwavz, my replacement pair showed up yesterday. Kudos to them for following through with the replacement and more importantly, shipping fed ex 2 day fro HK to US for free......lets hope they last longer then the first pair. LOL
Oh well that makes them unusable then. Also are these too source dependent ? Would I be missing on too much using these with my xperia z and built in realtek audio chip of my laptop ?
I used a pair of the generic Sony Hybrids that you get off Ebay for about a month before thay slipped off the nozzle about three times. If anyone that doesn't use their two largest pairs of silicones that came with the B2s would like to trade them to a pair of Shure olives or Westone star tips in large PM me.
Where do you live? I don't use any of the big tips of my B2 and I had 4 pairs in total, I would love to try those westone star tips or had more olives (you can't have many of those)
hi. I have a distinctive noise (hiss?) with B2s from when no sounds are playing. I've tried my Brainwavz M5s with the same sources and the hiss is much less noticeable. is this normal or should they be completely quiet? those are my first dual balanced armatures and they are only about 2 weeks old.
Edited by roflcoptor - 7/18/13 at 1:44am
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best headphones for orchestral/cinematic music for ~$400? 45 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ thread. Opinions, reviews, feedback, pics,... 1 minute ago
- › IC: Audio Technica W3000anv 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › E18 Kunlun getting hum - noise from Bass On while in USB mode 5 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 6 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 7 minutes ago
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)