- 1,688 Posts. Joined 12/2009
- Location: Upstate
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did have a problem with a pair but their consumer service is excellent, I got a replacement in a short time, it took more to be shipped to Hong Kong (regular air mal) than the time it took for then to send me a working pair, free or charge.
I have ticket open in MP4Nation at the moment because of faulty B2 (no sound in other channel).
This is the reply I got on 17.4 "We will be sending your earphone to the factory for repairing. It can take 4-6 weeks before we receive your earphone back in our office."
They haven't send B2:s back yet, though it's okay. I can wait.
Im using this reply to vent so i apologize in advance. Im finding it interestng that mp4 nation is listing the b2s for sale and not out of stock, as my dead pair have been in HK with them for a month and they are telling me it will be at least another month for a repair.....seems odd...
In fairness to brainwavz, my replacement pair showed up yesterday. Kudos to them for following through with the replacement and more importantly, shipping fed ex 2 day fro HK to US for free......lets hope they last longer then the first pair. LOL
Oh well that makes them unusable then. Also are these too source dependent ? Would I be missing on too much using these with my xperia z and built in realtek audio chip of my laptop ?
I used a pair of the generic Sony Hybrids that you get off Ebay for about a month before thay slipped off the nozzle about three times. If anyone that doesn't use their two largest pairs of silicones that came with the B2s would like to trade them to a pair of Shure olives or Westone star tips in large PM me.
Where do you live? I don't use any of the big tips of my B2 and I had 4 pairs in total, I would love to try those westone star tips or had more olives (you can't have many of those)
hi. I have a distinctive noise (hiss?) with B2s from when no sounds are playing. I've tried my Brainwavz M5s with the same sources and the hiss is much less noticeable. is this normal or should they be completely quiet? those are my first dual balanced armatures and they are only about 2 weeks old.
Edited by roflcoptor - 7/18/13 at 1:44am
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › World's first portable Hybrid Valve Headphone Amplifier (with a... 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony SR-64HXA LOW-ELECTRONIC-NOISE MicroSD card for HQ Audio Players 8 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2