- 1,250 Posts. Joined 12/2009
- Location: Upstate
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- brandBrainwavztagged by System, 2/22/11
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 10/16/11
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 2/23/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/22/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 2/23/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11More
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 2/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Brainwavz M3 Review Last post on 4/30/14 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best in Brainwavz ? Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 84post #1246 of 13556/24/13 at 3:03pmHas anyone else had warranty issues with mp4nation? Considering picking up a b2, certainly hard to pass up at that price.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1247 of 13556/24/13 at 7:42pmQuote:
I did have a problem with a pair but their consumer service is excellent, I got a replacement in a short time, it took more to be shipped to Hong Kong (regular air mal) than the time it took for then to send me a working pair, free or charge.post #1248 of 13556/25/13 at 2:25am
I have ticket open in MP4Nation at the moment because of faulty B2 (no sound in other channel).
This is the reply I got on 17.4 "We will be sending your earphone to the factory for repairing. It can take 4-6 weeks before we receive your earphone back in our office."
They haven't send B2:s back yet, though it's okay. I can wait.post #1249 of 13557/4/13 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by kbuzz
Im using this reply to vent so i apologize in advance. Im finding it interestng that mp4 nation is listing the b2s for sale and not out of stock, as my dead pair have been in HK with them for a month and they are telling me it will be at least another month for a repair.....seems odd...
In fairness to brainwavz, my replacement pair showed up yesterday. Kudos to them for following through with the replacement and more importantly, shipping fed ex 2 day fro HK to US for free......lets hope they last longer then the first pair. LOLpost #1250 of 13557/5/13 at 6:16ampost #1251 of 13557/5/13 at 6:24ampost #1252 of 13557/5/13 at 7:07am
Oh well that makes them unusable then. Also are these too source dependent ? Would I be missing on too much using these with my xperia z and built in realtek audio chip of my laptop ?
post #1253 of 13557/5/13 at 7:18ampost #1254 of 13557/5/13 at 11:23amI used a pair of the generic Sony Hybrids that you get off Ebay for about a month before thay slipped off the nozzle about three times. If anyone that doesn't use their two largest pairs of silicones that came with the B2s would like to trade them to a pair of Shure olives or Westone star tips in large PM me.post #1255 of 13557/5/13 at 12:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by tuneraider
I used a pair of the generic Sony Hybrids that you get off Ebay for about a month before thay slipped off the nozzle about three times. If anyone that doesn't use their two largest pairs of silicones that came with the B2s would like to trade them to a pair of Shure olives or Westone star tips in large PM me.
Where do you live? I don't use any of the big tips of my B2 and I had 4 pairs in total, I would love to try those westone star tips or had more olives (you can't have many of those)post #1256 of 13557/5/13 at 1:26pmpost #1257 of 13557/18/13 at 1:20am
hi. I have a distinctive noise (hiss?) with B2s from when no sounds are playing. I've tried my Brainwavz M5s with the same sources and the hiss is much less noticeable. is this normal or should they be completely quiet? those are my first dual balanced armatures and they are only about 2 weeks old.
Edited by roflcoptor - 7/18/13 at 1:44ampost #1258 of 13557/18/13 at 3:48ampost #1259 of 13557/18/13 at 4:28ampost #1260 of 13557/18/13 at 12:34pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 27 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 39 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Audioengine D3 - (Shipped and Paypal'ed) 3 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 4 minutes ago
- › SONY XB 1000 (Sony's Extra Bass Flagship Headphone) 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)