Yes, in fact user interface of Audirvana Plus 2.0 will look very much like that of iTunes with main window showing album tittles/artworks, artist and song names. Both applications can be used separately without interference. Of course the only way to know final implementation is to wait for its launch in near future.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes - Page 138
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Maybe that's what's in the works given the already existing iTunes integration.
It can be done now
I downloaded the demo of Fidelia on my Mac but could I get to to play a track? Could I hell. It's gone.
It looks like it's JRiver for me.
Your very first post and you got ticketed for speed reading? Not a monthly subscription...
I demoed both of these platforms 18 months ago and liked them. I just happen to like the latest by A+ better. If your choice works for you, then...
So what is it... Monthly subscription or Annual Subscription or neither... Maybe the author of the article is wrong...
If you go to their website, click on their Press releases and Articles link, click on the Atlanta Business Chronicle press release and read the article, you will see where I got my information.
Do you know which one is right?
Edited by Bflatmajor - 4/7/14 at 2:42pm
Ah... I'm the ONE with egg on my face for not initially reading carefully last month. I merely glanced at the front page and noted the "No Subscription Required." Had I looked at account types, that would have tipped me off. Well, at least the eggs were from "Cage free & Vegetarian fed Hens."
Yes, you were right... subscription model. But "Free" for a measly 250 songs a month across 3 devices, I'll note.
Edited by Silent One - 4/7/14 at 3:03pm
I've updated the first post and the wiki. Songbird (the company) folded last year and the app lives on as Nightingale.
I've updated the descriptions for Vox and Audirvana and removed the non-updated programs.
Clementine for lossy music files
Cog for lossless :)
EDIT: Just downloaded Audirvana Plus and using the trial for now, since so many head-fiers on this thread and others recommend it so. Wow! I am loving it, the sound quality, practicality, and resource-handling just blows me away. I think it might be my only alternative player to iTunes on Mac OS X :D
Edited by stuartfang - 4/26/14 at 11:17pm
- Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › V-moda XS (On-Ear) White/Silver Headphones -- Practically Brand New... 56 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › I could really use some guidance from you guys 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 7 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)