Yes, in fact user interface of Audirvana Plus 2.0 will look very much like that of iTunes with main window showing album tittles/artworks, artist and song names. Both applications can be used separately without interference. Of course the only way to know final implementation is to wait for its launch in near future.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
This is my second attempt at a review of the Brainwavz S5, my first attempt ended up in the bin yesterday, as I was looking at it from the wrong angle (some forum members wanted a comparison to...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes - Page 138
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Maybe that's what's in the works given the already existing iTunes integration.
It can be done now
I downloaded the demo of Fidelia on my Mac but could I get to to play a track? Could I hell. It's gone.
It looks like it's JRiver for me.
Your very first post and you got ticketed for speed reading? Not a monthly subscription...
I demoed both of these platforms 18 months ago and liked them. I just happen to like the latest by A+ better. If your choice works for you, then...
So what is it... Monthly subscription or Annual Subscription or neither... Maybe the author of the article is wrong...
If you go to their website, click on their Press releases and Articles link, click on the Atlanta Business Chronicle press release and read the article, you will see where I got my information.
Do you know which one is right?
Edited by Bflatmajor - 4/7/14 at 2:42pm
Ah... I'm the ONE with egg on my face for not initially reading carefully last month. I merely glanced at the front page and noted the "No Subscription Required." Had I looked at account types, that would have tipped me off. Well, at least the eggs were from "Cage free & Vegetarian fed Hens."
Yes, you were right... subscription model. But "Free" for a measly 250 songs a month across 3 devices, I'll note.
Edited by Silent One - 4/7/14 at 3:03pm
I've updated the first post and the wiki. Songbird (the company) folded last year and the app lives on as Nightingale.
I've updated the descriptions for Vox and Audirvana and removed the non-updated programs.
Clementine for lossy music files
Cog for lossless :)
EDIT: Just downloaded Audirvana Plus and using the trial for now, since so many head-fiers on this thread and others recommend it so. Wow! I am loving it, the sound quality, practicality, and resource-handling just blows me away. I think it might be my only alternative player to iTunes on Mac OS X :D
Edited by stuartfang - 4/26/14 at 11:17pm
- Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 18 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 29 seconds ago
- › Audio Gd DAC19 DSP - Excellent Condition! (UK/EU) 43 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 52 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 54 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)