Yes, in fact user interface of Audirvana Plus 2.0 will look very much like that of iTunes with main window showing album tittles/artworks, artist and song names. Both applications can be used separately without interference. Of course the only way to know final implementation is to wait for its launch in near future.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes - Page 138
Maybe that's what's in the works given the already existing iTunes integration.
It can be done now
I downloaded the demo of Fidelia on my Mac but could I get to to play a track? Could I hell. It's gone.
It looks like it's JRiver for me.
Your very first post and you got ticketed for speed reading? Not a monthly subscription...
I demoed both of these platforms 18 months ago and liked them. I just happen to like the latest by A+ better. If your choice works for you, then...
So what is it... Monthly subscription or Annual Subscription or neither... Maybe the author of the article is wrong...
If you go to their website, click on their Press releases and Articles link, click on the Atlanta Business Chronicle press release and read the article, you will see where I got my information.
Do you know which one is right?
Edited by Bflatmajor - 4/7/14 at 2:42pm
Ah... I'm the ONE with egg on my face for not initially reading carefully last month. I merely glanced at the front page and noted the "No Subscription Required." Had I looked at account types, that would have tipped me off. Well, at least the eggs were from "Cage free & Vegetarian fed Hens."
Yes, you were right... subscription model. But "Free" for a measly 250 songs a month across 3 devices, I'll note.
Edited by Silent One - 4/7/14 at 3:03pm
I've updated the first post and the wiki. Songbird (the company) folded last year and the app lives on as Nightingale.
I've updated the descriptions for Vox and Audirvana and removed the non-updated programs.
Clementine for lossy music files
Cog for lossless :)
EDIT: Just downloaded Audirvana Plus and using the trial for now, since so many head-fiers on this thread and others recommend it so. Wow! I am loving it, the sound quality, practicality, and resource-handling just blows me away. I think it might be my only alternative player to iTunes on Mac OS X :D
Edited by stuartfang - 4/26/14 at 11:17pm
- Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 4 seconds ago
- › A replacement for my Xiaomi Piston 3? 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ASG 1Plus - Am I Going Insane? 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official X5 2nd gen beta firmware download and discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse