Yes, in fact user interface of Audirvana Plus 2.0 will look very much like that of iTunes with main window showing album tittles/artworks, artist and song names. Both applications can be used separately without interference. Of course the only way to know final implementation is to wait for its launch in near future.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes - Page 138
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Maybe that's what's in the works given the already existing iTunes integration.
It can be done now
I downloaded the demo of Fidelia on my Mac but could I get to to play a track? Could I hell. It's gone.
It looks like it's JRiver for me.
Your very first post and you got ticketed for speed reading? Not a monthly subscription...
I demoed both of these platforms 18 months ago and liked them. I just happen to like the latest by A+ better. If your choice works for you, then...
So what is it... Monthly subscription or Annual Subscription or neither... Maybe the author of the article is wrong...
If you go to their website, click on their Press releases and Articles link, click on the Atlanta Business Chronicle press release and read the article, you will see where I got my information.
Do you know which one is right?
Edited by Bflatmajor - 4/7/14 at 2:42pm
Ah... I'm the ONE with egg on my face for not initially reading carefully last month. I merely glanced at the front page and noted the "No Subscription Required." Had I looked at account types, that would have tipped me off. Well, at least the eggs were from "Cage free & Vegetarian fed Hens."
Yes, you were right... subscription model. But "Free" for a measly 250 songs a month across 3 devices, I'll note.
Edited by Silent One - 4/7/14 at 3:03pm
I've updated the first post and the wiki. Songbird (the company) folded last year and the app lives on as Nightingale.
I've updated the descriptions for Vox and Audirvana and removed the non-updated programs.
Clementine for lossy music files
Cog for lossless :)
EDIT: Just downloaded Audirvana Plus and using the trial for now, since so many head-fiers on this thread and others recommend it so. Wow! I am loving it, the sound quality, practicality, and resource-handling just blows me away. I think it might be my only alternative player to iTunes on Mac OS X :D
Edited by stuartfang - 4/26/14 at 11:17pm
- Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 7 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 14 seconds ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)