Yes, in fact user interface of Audirvana Plus 2.0 will look very much like that of iTunes with main window showing album tittles/artworks, artist and song names. Both applications can be used separately without interference. Of course the only way to know final implementation is to wait for its launch in near future.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes - Page 138
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Maybe that's what's in the works given the already existing iTunes integration.
It can be done now
I downloaded the demo of Fidelia on my Mac but could I get to to play a track? Could I hell. It's gone.
It looks like it's JRiver for me.
Your very first post and you got ticketed for speed reading? Not a monthly subscription...
I demoed both of these platforms 18 months ago and liked them. I just happen to like the latest by A+ better. If your choice works for you, then...
So what is it... Monthly subscription or Annual Subscription or neither... Maybe the author of the article is wrong...
If you go to their website, click on their Press releases and Articles link, click on the Atlanta Business Chronicle press release and read the article, you will see where I got my information.
Do you know which one is right?
Edited by Bflatmajor - 4/7/14 at 2:42pm
Ah... I'm the ONE with egg on my face for not initially reading carefully last month. I merely glanced at the front page and noted the "No Subscription Required." Had I looked at account types, that would have tipped me off. Well, at least the eggs were from "Cage free & Vegetarian fed Hens."
Yes, you were right... subscription model. But "Free" for a measly 250 songs a month across 3 devices, I'll note.
Edited by Silent One - 4/7/14 at 3:03pm
I've updated the first post and the wiki. Songbird (the company) folded last year and the app lives on as Nightingale.
I've updated the descriptions for Vox and Audirvana and removed the non-updated programs.
Clementine for lossy music files
Cog for lossless :)
EDIT: Just downloaded Audirvana Plus and using the trial for now, since so many head-fiers on this thread and others recommend it so. Wow! I am loving it, the sound quality, practicality, and resource-handling just blows me away. I think it might be my only alternative player to iTunes on Mac OS X :D
Edited by stuartfang - 4/26/14 at 11:17pm
- Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The t096z REVIEW - Torque's Flagship IEM 5 seconds ago
- › Budget Portable Source Player 49 seconds ago
- › Torque t402v supra/circumaural headphone tour - Reviewers wanted! 1 minute ago
- › [Price reduced] Schiit Modi/Magni stack 3 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 3 minutes ago
- › Good Starter Headphone Dacs 3 minutes ago
- › 4th Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 7th, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 3 minutes ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 4 minutes ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2