- productAudio Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productER-4 microPro Reference-Quality Earphones - Pillow retail-packagetagged by System, 2/15/11
- productGerman Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 215 Extreme DJ Sound Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fairly cheap headphones? Last post on 4/18/11 at 2:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for field audio recording... Last post on 1/27/11 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 5/17/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
Headphones for serious audio monitoring work - Page 6
- Headphones for serious audio monitoring work
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2546 Active Users (441 Members and 2105 Guests)
- › Need a good amp for Audeze LCD-3 43 seconds ago
- › FS: Pristine Condition AKG K3003I 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2