- productAudio Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productER-4 microPro Reference-Quality Earphones - Pillow retail-packagetagged by System, 2/15/11
- productGerman Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 215 Extreme DJ Sound Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fairly cheap headphones? Last post on 4/18/11 at 2:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for field audio recording... Last post on 1/27/11 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 5/17/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Headphones for serious audio monitoring work - Page 5
- Headphones for serious audio monitoring work
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3598 Active Users (723 Members and 2875 Guests)
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 28 seconds ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 46 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 50 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2