- productAudio Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productER-4 microPro Reference-Quality Earphones - Pillow retail-packagetagged by System, 2/15/11
- productGerman Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 215 Extreme DJ Sound Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fairly cheap headphones? Last post on 4/18/11 at 2:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for field audio recording... Last post on 1/27/11 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? Last post on 5/17/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
Headphones for serious audio monitoring work - Page 5
- Headphones for serious audio monitoring work
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2587 Active Users (454 Members and 2133 Guests)
- › Consonance "Suzanne" 32-384 DSD128 Portable Music Player 26 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycle-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Cleanest treble in an IEM (non CIEM)? 5 minutes ago
- › White K'i''t'c'h'e'n's With White Worktops 7 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2