- 262 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Huntington Beach CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 2/15/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? Last post on 1/4/13 at 12:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Budget, need Headphones! Last post on 6/27/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH240 vs Sony MDR-XB700 vs V-Moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/16/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there a difference between V-80 and M-80 headphones? Last post on 9/24/11 at 8:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!post #1 of 62/14/11 at 2:54pmThread StarterIf you happen to own these headphones there is a mod I did that toned ddown the miid bass and brought up the treble and mid range. Open up the cups take off the dampning on the drivers and then remoce the black felt on the ports and then get 3 tissues (yes kleenex) and fold em up and piut them in the cup not covering the screw holes and screw the driver back in and voila! Personally I enjoy this mod a ton. Personally I like these headphones now better then my sony xb700
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 62/14/11 at 3:21pm
Getting my Crossfade's on thursday or friday, we'll see how I like them before I do this. Not sure how many responses you'll get to this though lol, the amount of people with crossfades on here seems pretty weak.post #3 of 62/14/11 at 4:55pmpost #4 of 62/14/11 at 5:35pmThread Starter
You have to pull off the cushions with a small flat head. and then you have to unscrew the cup thers are like 7 screws Then once you unscrew em you kinda have to pull the cup apart with a little force.post #5 of 62/14/11 at 5:36pmThread Starter
- attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DAC / pre < $100 with optical input? just now
- › Vsonic GR07 mkII 4 seconds ago
- › Fiio E18 7 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 18 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2