- 278 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Huntington Beach CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 2/15/11
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? Last post on 1/4/13 at 12:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under $100? Last post on 7/23/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good around the ear headphones with good bass that can be used on a mobile device Last post on 7/23/12 at 1:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion Last post on 6/4/16 at 10:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!post #1 of 62/14/11 at 2:54pmThread StarterIf you happen to own these headphones there is a mod I did that toned ddown the miid bass and brought up the treble and mid range. Open up the cups take off the dampning on the drivers and then remoce the black felt on the ports and then get 3 tissues (yes kleenex) and fold em up and piut them in the cup not covering the screw holes and screw the driver back in and voila! Personally I enjoy this mod a ton. Personally I like these headphones now better then my sony xb700
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 62/14/11 at 3:21pm
Getting my Crossfade's on thursday or friday, we'll see how I like them before I do this. Not sure how many responses you'll get to this though lol, the amount of people with crossfades on here seems pretty weak.post #3 of 62/14/11 at 4:55pmpost #4 of 62/14/11 at 5:35pmThread Starter
You have to pull off the cushions with a small flat head. and then you have to unscrew the cup thers are like 7 screws Then once you unscrew em you kinda have to pull the cup apart with a little force.post #5 of 62/14/11 at 5:36pmThread Starter
- attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 22 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Pro 900 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...