- 278 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Huntington Beach CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 2/15/11
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? Last post on 1/4/13 at 12:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under $100? Last post on 7/23/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good around the ear headphones with good bass that can be used on a mobile device Last post on 7/23/12 at 1:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion Last post on 1/15/17 at 11:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!post #1 of 62/14/11 at 2:54pmThread StarterIf you happen to own these headphones there is a mod I did that toned ddown the miid bass and brought up the treble and mid range. Open up the cups take off the dampning on the drivers and then remoce the black felt on the ports and then get 3 tissues (yes kleenex) and fold em up and piut them in the cup not covering the screw holes and screw the driver back in and voila! Personally I enjoy this mod a ton. Personally I like these headphones now better then my sony xb700
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 62/14/11 at 3:21pm
Getting my Crossfade's on thursday or friday, we'll see how I like them before I do this. Not sure how many responses you'll get to this though lol, the amount of people with crossfades on here seems pretty weak.post #3 of 62/14/11 at 4:55pmpost #4 of 62/14/11 at 5:35pmThread Starter
You have to pull off the cushions with a small flat head. and then you have to unscrew the cup thers are like 7 screws Then once you unscrew em you kinda have to pull the cup apart with a little force.post #5 of 62/14/11 at 5:36pmThread Starter
- attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 5 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 38 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Trying to replace 3.5mm connector. Do you know which electrical... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › Need help with choosing headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear