- 260 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Huntington Beach CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 2/15/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? Last post on 1/4/13 at 12:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Budget, need Headphones! Last post on 6/27/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH240 vs Sony MDR-XB700 vs V-Moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/16/11 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is there a difference between V-80 and M-80 headphones? Last post on 9/24/11 at 8:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
Around 2009, the rumbling and chatter at Headfi.org was getting louder… It was beginning to roar. There was mention of a DIY designer who had an amp that would not only change headphone...
Intro This is an IEM that caught Head-fi by storm. Featuring a single 10mm high-bandwidth dynamic, using two patented technologies, Ostry made quite the statement. A company that was...
attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!post #1 of 62/14/11 at 2:54pmThread StarterIf you happen to own these headphones there is a mod I did that toned ddown the miid bass and brought up the treble and mid range. Open up the cups take off the dampning on the drivers and then remoce the black felt on the ports and then get 3 tissues (yes kleenex) and fold em up and piut them in the cup not covering the screw holes and screw the driver back in and voila! Personally I enjoy this mod a ton. Personally I like these headphones now better then my sony xb700
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 62/14/11 at 3:21pm
Getting my Crossfade's on thursday or friday, we'll see how I like them before I do this. Not sure how many responses you'll get to this though lol, the amount of people with crossfades on here seems pretty weak.post #3 of 62/14/11 at 4:55pmpost #4 of 62/14/11 at 5:35pmThread Starter
You have to pull off the cushions with a small flat head. and then you have to unscrew the cup thers are like 7 screws Then once you unscrew em you kinda have to pull the cup apart with a little force.post #5 of 62/14/11 at 5:36pmThread Starter
- attentionn vmoda cross fade owners!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earsonics SM3 Appreciation Thread - Third Time is a Charm? 57 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › $500 to spend on headphones, what should I get? 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Model: HPS-R/HPS-T Shipment delayed 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by potatoe94
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3