lol, i'm tempted to give it a try, and would love to compare it with my metrum octave...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- The best portable DAC/Amp? TTVJ or Head Amp? Last post on 8/2/10 at 10:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Balanced headamp with two different balanced inputs? Last post on 7/21/10 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First DAC purchase: HeadAmp Pico DAC vs Little Dot DAC 1 vs others? Last post on 7/14/10 at 9:39pm in Dedicated Source Components
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Ross Martin Audio DACs? BB PCM1794 based DAC ($199 single DAC, $399 dual DAC with headamp) - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm almost buying one...
I hope it's as good as read here.
Could have better external finish...
Could wait a few more reviews...
But curiosity is a silent killer.
And the price damn good.
By the way ...
I contacted Mr.Ross and he answered my questions quickly and clearly.
Another important point to make this choice.
I'm working my mind to decide.
WHY #2 ????
I'm just upgrading a Musiland Monitor 03.
Great for the money as the Monitor 02.
I have the same questions about the Ross DACs.
I know it seems like a "dark shot" option.
And what about the very positive feedback from here?
Nothing ventured nothing gained?
Explain your concerns...
Edited by Faithless - 5/23/12 at 8:23pm
- Ross Martin Audio DACs? BB PCM1794 based DAC ($199 single DAC, $399 dual DAC with headamp)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 17 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Looking for Open over ear headphones - budget ~£600 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-FC700 - foldable...with soundstage! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)