lol, i'm tempted to give it a try, and would love to compare it with my metrum octave...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 4/12/16 at 11:24am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- The best portable DAC/Amp? TTVJ or Head Amp? Last post on 8/2/10 at 10:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Balanced headamp with two different balanced inputs? Last post on 7/21/10 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First DAC purchase: HeadAmp Pico DAC vs Little Dot DAC 1 vs others? Last post on 7/14/10 at 9:39pm in Dedicated Source Components
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
Ross Martin Audio DACs? BB PCM1794 based DAC ($199 single DAC, $399 dual DAC with headamp) - Page 4
I'm almost buying one...
I hope it's as good as read here.
Could have better external finish...
Could wait a few more reviews...
But curiosity is a silent killer.
And the price damn good.
By the way ...
I contacted Mr.Ross and he answered my questions quickly and clearly.
Another important point to make this choice.
I'm working my mind to decide.
WHY #2 ????
I'm just upgrading a Musiland Monitor 03.
Great for the money as the Monitor 02.
I have the same questions about the Ross DACs.
I know it seems like a "dark shot" option.
And what about the very positive feedback from here?
Nothing ventured nothing gained?
Explain your concerns...
Edited by Faithless - 5/23/12 at 8:23pm
I just had mine delivered today but I can't plug it in yet because....there's no plug, ... just bare wires.
Can someone advise on how to wire up a wall-plug. I'll be getting a second opinion obviously, but some basic advice would help as I'm not an electrician.
There seems to be no + or - so it appears as though it doesn't matter which way it's wired - correct?
I really can't understand the logic of not supplying a wall-plug.
If anyone's interested, I'll post a review once it's burned in. My current DAC is a modified Audio-GD NFB-2, I bi-amp into 2 integrateds and have a pair of modified AKG's which are very difficult to drive... and I had Ross put (dual) gain control on the DAC - as I assumed it would be too hot as is.
- Ross Martin Audio DACs? BB PCM1794 based DAC ($199 single DAC, $399 dual DAC with headamp)
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 46 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Amp/DAC recommendation for mobile. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 2 minutes ago
- › Should I get a pair of AKG K553 from massdrop? 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › HE1000 Silver Dragon Cable 10ft w/ Neutrik 4 pin XLR termination 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse