lol, i'm tempted to give it a try, and would love to compare it with my metrum octave...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- The best portable DAC/Amp? TTVJ or Head Amp? Last post on 8/2/10 at 10:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Balanced headamp with two different balanced inputs? Last post on 7/21/10 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First DAC purchase: HeadAmp Pico DAC vs Little Dot DAC 1 vs others? Last post on 7/14/10 at 9:39pm in Dedicated Source Components
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Ross Martin Audio DACs? BB PCM1794 based DAC ($199 single DAC, $399 dual DAC with headamp) - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm almost buying one...
I hope it's as good as read here.
Could have better external finish...
Could wait a few more reviews...
But curiosity is a silent killer.
And the price damn good.
By the way ...
I contacted Mr.Ross and he answered my questions quickly and clearly.
Another important point to make this choice.
I'm working my mind to decide.
WHY #2 ????
I'm just upgrading a Musiland Monitor 03.
Great for the money as the Monitor 02.
I have the same questions about the Ross DACs.
I know it seems like a "dark shot" option.
And what about the very positive feedback from here?
Nothing ventured nothing gained?
Explain your concerns...
Edited by Faithless - 5/23/12 at 8:23pm
I just had mine delivered today but I can't plug it in yet because....there's no plug, ... just bare wires.
Can someone advise on how to wire up a wall-plug. I'll be getting a second opinion obviously, but some basic advice would help as I'm not an electrician.
There seems to be no + or - so it appears as though it doesn't matter which way it's wired - correct?
I really can't understand the logic of not supplying a wall-plug.
If anyone's interested, I'll post a review once it's burned in. My current DAC is a modified Audio-GD NFB-2, I bi-amp into 2 integrateds and have a pair of modified AKG's which are very difficult to drive... and I had Ross put (dual) gain control on the DAC - as I assumed it would be too hot as is.
- Ross Martin Audio DACs? BB PCM1794 based DAC ($199 single DAC, $399 dual DAC with headamp)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › "The Lab" 25 seconds ago
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 26 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Review and discussions - Audioengine D1 24/96 USB and Optical... 1 minute ago
- › Studio Six - A Reference Headphone Amp from ALO Audio - Now Available! 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Which high end headphone would you buy at these given prices: 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 7 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 11 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2