Is m1 good for iphone listenning. I found m50 can be uncomfortable to sweating, how about m1 ?
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm downgrading from SR-225. MS-1 or SR-60? Last post on 9/20/11 at 7:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm stuck deciding on a new pair of headphones. HELP! Last post on 9/20/11 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please give me some advice buying new cans Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.post #1 of 162/12/11 at 1:19pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 162/12/11 at 1:24pmpost #3 of 162/12/11 at 1:26pmpost #4 of 162/12/11 at 1:28pmpost #5 of 162/12/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 162/12/11 at 1:32pm
Grados and the M50 could not sound more different. If you are considering that for portable use, then I would reconsider. I also find Grados to be more uncomfortable.
Scratchy pads and wears on my skin.post #7 of 162/12/11 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #8 of 162/12/11 at 1:37pmpost #9 of 162/12/11 at 1:46pm
I have a pair of MS1's, and they are great for at home listening. They are pretty balanced, but the bass is on the lean side. I've never heard the m50 so I can't compare them. The highs are also toned down compared to the pair of SR-60's that I've had the opportunity to listen to, so they're less fatiguing as well.post #10 of 162/12/11 at 1:58pmThread Starter
Yeah, another thing is they are very cheap. 99 ship free to canada. I was looking for a open sound after gotten m50. More of completary listenning I suppose. how's the leakable, is the sound leaker moderately or a lot ?post #11 of 162/12/11 at 2:08pmpost #12 of 162/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #13 of 162/12/11 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #14 of 162/12/11 at 3:27pm
I owned both and the only good thing about MS1's is its tonality / sound signature, but then you have to stand their harshness and the lack of any kind of soundstage or imaging.
M50 are pretty superior in everything, except if you need comfortability for long listening sessions. This two headphones won't provide such thing.post #15 of 162/15/11 at 6:18pm
I have a pair of M50s and I am loving them^^
I have tried my friends MS1s, and they do sound good, but I personally think the pads are a bit itchy, and isolation is not nearly as good because they are open ended~
- Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Last Chance Denon Headphone Sale - 30% off - Get Yours While... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude