Is m1 good for iphone listenning. I found m50 can be uncomfortable to sweating, how about m1 ?
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm downgrading from SR-225. MS-1 or SR-60? Last post on 9/20/11 at 7:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm stuck deciding on a new pair of headphones. HELP! Last post on 9/20/11 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please give me some advice buying new cans Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.post #1 of 162/12/11 at 1:19pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 162/12/11 at 1:24pmpost #3 of 162/12/11 at 1:26pmpost #4 of 162/12/11 at 1:28pmpost #5 of 162/12/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 162/12/11 at 1:32pm
Grados and the M50 could not sound more different. If you are considering that for portable use, then I would reconsider. I also find Grados to be more uncomfortable.
Scratchy pads and wears on my skin.post #7 of 162/12/11 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #8 of 162/12/11 at 1:37pmpost #9 of 162/12/11 at 1:46pm
I have a pair of MS1's, and they are great for at home listening. They are pretty balanced, but the bass is on the lean side. I've never heard the m50 so I can't compare them. The highs are also toned down compared to the pair of SR-60's that I've had the opportunity to listen to, so they're less fatiguing as well.post #10 of 162/12/11 at 1:58pmThread Starter
Yeah, another thing is they are very cheap. 99 ship free to canada. I was looking for a open sound after gotten m50. More of completary listenning I suppose. how's the leakable, is the sound leaker moderately or a lot ?post #11 of 162/12/11 at 2:08pmpost #12 of 162/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #13 of 162/12/11 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #14 of 162/12/11 at 3:27pm
I owned both and the only good thing about MS1's is its tonality / sound signature, but then you have to stand their harshness and the lack of any kind of soundstage or imaging.
M50 are pretty superior in everything, except if you need comfortability for long listening sessions. This two headphones won't provide such thing.post #15 of 162/15/11 at 6:18pm
I have a pair of M50s and I am loving them^^
I have tried my friends MS1s, and they do sound good, but I personally think the pads are a bit itchy, and isolation is not nearly as good because they are open ended~
- Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 37 seconds ago
- › Explain your avatar 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 1 minute ago
- › Inventory clearance low price for mint condition (AUS or Worldwide) 1 minute ago
- › Sades SA-907 2013 Virtual 7.1 USB headset 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)