Is m1 good for iphone listenning. I found m50 can be uncomfortable to sweating, how about m1 ?
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm downgrading from SR-225. MS-1 or SR-60? Last post on 9/20/11 at 7:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm stuck deciding on a new pair of headphones. HELP! Last post on 9/20/11 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please give me some advice buying new cans Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.post #1 of 162/12/11 at 1:19pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 162/12/11 at 1:24pmpost #3 of 162/12/11 at 1:26pmpost #4 of 162/12/11 at 1:28pmpost #5 of 162/12/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 162/12/11 at 1:32pm
Grados and the M50 could not sound more different. If you are considering that for portable use, then I would reconsider. I also find Grados to be more uncomfortable.
Scratchy pads and wears on my skin.post #7 of 162/12/11 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #8 of 162/12/11 at 1:37pmpost #9 of 162/12/11 at 1:46pm
I have a pair of MS1's, and they are great for at home listening. They are pretty balanced, but the bass is on the lean side. I've never heard the m50 so I can't compare them. The highs are also toned down compared to the pair of SR-60's that I've had the opportunity to listen to, so they're less fatiguing as well.post #10 of 162/12/11 at 1:58pmThread Starter
Yeah, another thing is they are very cheap. 99 ship free to canada. I was looking for a open sound after gotten m50. More of completary listenning I suppose. how's the leakable, is the sound leaker moderately or a lot ?post #11 of 162/12/11 at 2:08pmpost #12 of 162/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #13 of 162/12/11 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #14 of 162/12/11 at 3:27pm
I owned both and the only good thing about MS1's is its tonality / sound signature, but then you have to stand their harshness and the lack of any kind of soundstage or imaging.
M50 are pretty superior in everything, except if you need comfortability for long listening sessions. This two headphones won't provide such thing.post #15 of 162/15/11 at 6:18pm
I have a pair of M50s and I am loving them^^
I have tried my friends MS1s, and they do sound good, but I personally think the pads are a bit itchy, and isolation is not nearly as good because they are open ended~
- Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 7 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 29 seconds ago
- › Can a cheap amp have a good potentiometer? 44 seconds ago
- › Requesting your input on M3U playlist support for X3, X5 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 1 minute ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice on headphones for small-headed niece! 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)