Is m1 good for iphone listenning. I found m50 can be uncomfortable to sweating, how about m1 ?
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm downgrading from SR-225. MS-1 or SR-60? Last post on 9/20/11 at 7:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm stuck deciding on a new pair of headphones. HELP! Last post on 9/20/11 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please give me some advice buying new cans Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.post #1 of 162/12/11 at 1:19pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 162/12/11 at 1:24pmpost #3 of 162/12/11 at 1:26pmpost #4 of 162/12/11 at 1:28pmpost #5 of 162/12/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 162/12/11 at 1:32pm
Grados and the M50 could not sound more different. If you are considering that for portable use, then I would reconsider. I also find Grados to be more uncomfortable.
Scratchy pads and wears on my skin.post #7 of 162/12/11 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #8 of 162/12/11 at 1:37pmpost #9 of 162/12/11 at 1:46pm
I have a pair of MS1's, and they are great for at home listening. They are pretty balanced, but the bass is on the lean side. I've never heard the m50 so I can't compare them. The highs are also toned down compared to the pair of SR-60's that I've had the opportunity to listen to, so they're less fatiguing as well.post #10 of 162/12/11 at 1:58pmThread Starter
Yeah, another thing is they are very cheap. 99 ship free to canada. I was looking for a open sound after gotten m50. More of completary listenning I suppose. how's the leakable, is the sound leaker moderately or a lot ?post #11 of 162/12/11 at 2:08pmpost #12 of 162/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #13 of 162/12/11 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #14 of 162/12/11 at 3:27pm
I owned both and the only good thing about MS1's is its tonality / sound signature, but then you have to stand their harshness and the lack of any kind of soundstage or imaging.
M50 are pretty superior in everything, except if you need comfortability for long listening sessions. This two headphones won't provide such thing.post #15 of 162/15/11 at 6:18pm
I have a pair of M50s and I am loving them^^
I have tried my friends MS1s, and they do sound good, but I personally think the pads are a bit itchy, and isolation is not nearly as good because they are open ended~
- Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Is the Astell & Kern AK10 a DAC and amp? Or just a DAC? 18 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 41 seconds ago
- › worst date stories 55 seconds ago
- › HiFi Man RE-400 a new standard for $99 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Best headphone / Earphone for iPhone 5S 1 minute ago
- › Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HD 380 Pro buyers remorse. Advice appreciated. 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1440- best choice at $320? 2 minutes ago
- › Bigger soundstage means less tight musically. 3 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital