Is m1 good for iphone listenning. I found m50 can be uncomfortable to sweating, how about m1 ?
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs ATH EWS9A vsSENN 280pro vs gradosr80/allisandro ms1 Last post on 10/1/11 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm downgrading from SR-225. MS-1 or SR-60? Last post on 9/20/11 at 7:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm stuck deciding on a new pair of headphones. HELP! Last post on 9/20/11 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please give me some advice buying new cans Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.post #1 of 162/12/11 at 1:19pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 162/12/11 at 1:24pmpost #3 of 162/12/11 at 1:26pmpost #4 of 162/12/11 at 1:28pmpost #5 of 162/12/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 162/12/11 at 1:32pm
Grados and the M50 could not sound more different. If you are considering that for portable use, then I would reconsider. I also find Grados to be more uncomfortable.
Scratchy pads and wears on my skin.post #7 of 162/12/11 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #8 of 162/12/11 at 1:37pmpost #9 of 162/12/11 at 1:46pm
I have a pair of MS1's, and they are great for at home listening. They are pretty balanced, but the bass is on the lean side. I've never heard the m50 so I can't compare them. The highs are also toned down compared to the pair of SR-60's that I've had the opportunity to listen to, so they're less fatiguing as well.post #10 of 162/12/11 at 1:58pmThread Starter
Yeah, another thing is they are very cheap. 99 ship free to canada. I was looking for a open sound after gotten m50. More of completary listenning I suppose. how's the leakable, is the sound leaker moderately or a lot ?post #11 of 162/12/11 at 2:08pmpost #12 of 162/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #13 of 162/12/11 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #14 of 162/12/11 at 3:27pm
I owned both and the only good thing about MS1's is its tonality / sound signature, but then you have to stand their harshness and the lack of any kind of soundstage or imaging.
M50 are pretty superior in everything, except if you need comfortability for long listening sessions. This two headphones won't provide such thing.post #15 of 162/15/11 at 6:18pm
I have a pair of M50s and I am loving them^^
I have tried my friends MS1s, and they do sound good, but I personally think the pads are a bit itchy, and isolation is not nearly as good because they are open ended~
- Ms1 vs m50. which one has more soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › T-Peos H300 New! 9 seconds ago
- › Burson Soloist 13 seconds ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 1 minute ago
- › «LOVE?problem solution molvi ji 91+9950620150 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › love problem solution baba ji in uae 91+9950620150 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-IM02 VS FAD Heaven V 4 minutes ago
- › The king of black magic vashikarn love in panjab+919950620150 5 minutes ago
- › Shadi Vivah Just Love Marriage Specialist Molvi Ji 91+9950620150 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)