i am relatively new to this site.i bought these at a pawnshop.very bass heavy yet satisfactory isolation and overall ok sound.have others heard this model?do you think my money was well spent?
- categoryOver Ear
- itemSony MDR XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones
Related Forum Threads
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just joined up and want to say hi to the rest of the community. Also, Sony MDR-V6 vs. Bose AE2... Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Bass - 60 Dollars or less Last post on 10/6/11 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 Last post on 8/20/11 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?post #1 of 82/11/11 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 82/11/11 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 82/11/11 at 7:47pmpost #4 of 82/11/11 at 8:01pmpost #5 of 82/11/11 at 10:03pm
Yea for 10 bucks it sure beats those generic Creative etc smallish round in-ear button formed IEMs especially if you like bass. :p It does seem based on FR curve over at headphone.com that highs are veiled/rolled-off quite a bit so you may probably try boost those a little on EQ if possible.post #6 of 82/11/11 at 10:15pmThread Starterin response to the first reply how are they not as good as sub 100 cans?ty for other replies yes for ten bucks its a bargain indeed ans also eq is a necessity for bass heavy songs.lolpost #7 of 82/11/11 at 10:24pmQuote:
Because they don't cost $100 brand new.
With that said, I would've picked it up at $10 also. :)
- sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Battle Of The Flagships (57 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: Ultimate... 9 seconds ago
- › Swisscables Reference Power Cord 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 1 minute ago
- › Who fixes vintage amps? 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-900/TH-600 or LCD-2 for basshead (with sample playlist) 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 4 minutes ago
- › the search for the final frontier (hopefully) headphones and dac... 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXT90 used for 10 minutes 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe