i am relatively new to this site.i bought these at a pawnshop.very bass heavy yet satisfactory isolation and overall ok sound.have others heard this model?do you think my money was well spent?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 6/1/14 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just joined up and want to say hi to the rest of the community. Also, Sony MDR-V6 vs. Bose AE2... Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Bass - 60 Dollars or less Last post on 10/6/11 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 Last post on 8/20/11 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?post #1 of 82/11/11 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 82/11/11 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 82/11/11 at 7:47pmpost #4 of 82/11/11 at 8:01pmpost #5 of 82/11/11 at 10:03pm
Yea for 10 bucks it sure beats those generic Creative etc smallish round in-ear button formed IEMs especially if you like bass. :p It does seem based on FR curve over at headphone.com that highs are veiled/rolled-off quite a bit so you may probably try boost those a little on EQ if possible.post #6 of 82/11/11 at 10:15pmThread Starterin response to the first reply how are they not as good as sub 100 cans?ty for other replies yes for ten bucks its a bargain indeed ans also eq is a necessity for bass heavy songs.lolpost #7 of 82/11/11 at 10:24pmQuote:
Because they don't cost $100 brand new.
With that said, I would've picked it up at $10 also. :)
- sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 45 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, October 25-26,... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones. Newbie 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)