i am relatively new to this site.i bought these at a pawnshop.very bass heavy yet satisfactory isolation and overall ok sound.have others heard this model?do you think my money was well spent?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 6/1/14 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just joined up and want to say hi to the rest of the community. Also, Sony MDR-V6 vs. Bose AE2... Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Bass - 60 Dollars or less Last post on 10/6/11 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 Last post on 8/20/11 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The VSD5 is the next earphone to follow up on the successful release of the very popular VSD3/VSD3s. From afar the VSD5 looks eerily similar with their older/younger brother, the VSD3/VSD3s....
Company Name: Sound Blaster Company Website: http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-e5 Amp Model: E5 Impedance: Low Gain: 2.2-300 Ohm, High Gain 300-600 Ohm SNR: 120dB THD:...
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?post #1 of 82/11/11 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 82/11/11 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 82/11/11 at 7:47pmpost #4 of 82/11/11 at 8:01pmpost #5 of 82/11/11 at 10:03pm
Yea for 10 bucks it sure beats those generic Creative etc smallish round in-ear button formed IEMs especially if you like bass. :p It does seem based on FR curve over at headphone.com that highs are veiled/rolled-off quite a bit so you may probably try boost those a little on EQ if possible.post #6 of 82/11/11 at 10:15pmThread Starterin response to the first reply how are they not as good as sub 100 cans?ty for other replies yes for ten bucks its a bargain indeed ans also eq is a necessity for bass heavy songs.lolpost #7 of 82/11/11 at 10:24pmQuote:
Because they don't cost $100 brand new.
With that said, I would've picked it up at $10 also. :)
- sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Need help with headphone amplifer type. 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 7 minutes ago
- › Any opinions / reviews on Gemtune APPJ PA1502A 7 minutes ago
- › AK120 bundle with docking station and 2 leather cases 8 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 9 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 9 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2