i am relatively new to this site.i bought these at a pawnshop.very bass heavy yet satisfactory isolation and overall ok sound.have others heard this model?do you think my money was well spent?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 6/1/14 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just joined up and want to say hi to the rest of the community. Also, Sony MDR-V6 vs. Bose AE2... Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Bass - 60 Dollars or less Last post on 10/6/11 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 Last post on 8/20/11 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?post #1 of 82/11/11 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 82/11/11 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 82/11/11 at 7:47pmpost #4 of 82/11/11 at 8:01pmpost #5 of 82/11/11 at 10:03pm
Yea for 10 bucks it sure beats those generic Creative etc smallish round in-ear button formed IEMs especially if you like bass. :p It does seem based on FR curve over at headphone.com that highs are veiled/rolled-off quite a bit so you may probably try boost those a little on EQ if possible.post #6 of 82/11/11 at 10:15pmThread Starterin response to the first reply how are they not as good as sub 100 cans?ty for other replies yes for ten bucks its a bargain indeed ans also eq is a necessity for bass heavy songs.lolpost #7 of 82/11/11 at 10:24pmQuote:
Because they don't cost $100 brand new.
With that said, I would've picked it up at $10 also. :)
- sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 41 seconds ago
- › Good Closed Back headphones for under 150 USD 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Overnightable closed headphones under $80 - QUICK! 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 6 minutes ago
- › Preparing to receive my new Fiio X-1: Need recommendations on card... 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 12 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 13 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)