i am relatively new to this site.i bought these at a pawnshop.very bass heavy yet satisfactory isolation and overall ok sound.have others heard this model?do you think my money was well spent?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/15/11
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 2/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 6/1/14 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just joined up and want to say hi to the rest of the community. Also, Sony MDR-V6 vs. Bose AE2... Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Bass - 60 Dollars or less Last post on 10/6/11 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 Last post on 8/20/11 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?post #1 of 82/11/11 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 82/11/11 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 82/11/11 at 7:47pmpost #4 of 82/11/11 at 8:01pmpost #5 of 82/11/11 at 10:03pm
Yea for 10 bucks it sure beats those generic Creative etc smallish round in-ear button formed IEMs especially if you like bass. :p It does seem based on FR curve over at headphone.com that highs are veiled/rolled-off quite a bit so you may probably try boost those a little on EQ if possible.post #6 of 82/11/11 at 10:15pmThread Starterin response to the first reply how are they not as good as sub 100 cans?ty for other replies yes for ten bucks its a bargain indeed ans also eq is a necessity for bass heavy songs.lolpost #7 of 82/11/11 at 10:24pmQuote:
Because they don't cost $100 brand new.
With that said, I would've picked it up at $10 also. :)
- sony xb300 for ten bucks.good deal or not?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Jiu-Jitsu Fi! 11 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › S/PDIF Advanced Properties Win 7 destroyed my Philips Home... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Bassy headphones for $150-200 max 8 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Open letter to John Grado 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)