Well I tried them at 32Ohm audio to day...and I gotta say for $99 they are well worth it. Nice small they even fold SMALLER! They had a Nice neutral sound, a hump in the bass a bit but it docent go very low, they were very clear as well as well as being built very well. I only listened to them for a few minuets before passing them along but I gotta say I was very impressed.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
Elephone Whisper Noise Cancelling Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review...
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
Marshall Major headphones mini-reviewpost #1 of 102/10/11 at 4:30pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 102/11/11 at 12:45pmpost #3 of 102/12/11 at 12:19pmThread Starter
yea man, Someone said they were a repackages Ubranear but they didnt sound like it at try them for your self.post #4 of 102/13/11 at 7:04pm
I was at 32ohms this weekend and listened to them as well...I was impressed. Small, and they have the retro cool thing going on. Sound was good, not great. Punchy bass, a little muddy but not too bad. I just listened for a few minutes before going back to the iem's :)
$99 might be a tough price point though.post #5 of 102/13/11 at 9:14pmThread Starter
Yea, some one was saying they were an UrbanEars repackage....but they really didnt sound like it.post #6 of 102/14/11 at 4:14pmpost #7 of 102/14/11 at 5:43pmThread Starter
yea, they have been out a while, I think i may get a pair for me and my mom for her birth day....but she was really diggin the DT880's and 770's hahaha.post #8 of 104/14/11 at 8:48pm
I love the look of these headphones.
I don't really NEED them, but I'd like to buy them for the look.
I got to listen to them briefly once, but I can't make a final judgement.
They really do look nice, especially in person though and I while I don't remember them sounding extraordinary (bad source, unamped), I don't recall them sounding horrible either.post #9 of 1011/28/11 at 6:35pm
I too like these, used right out of the phone or iPod sans amp. Just picked them up. The forward full 'mid-bassey' sound was appealing and differs from most all the other headphones I have. But upon learning it has a mic and that that mic can control my Droid 3 to make calls and/or use voice commands was the deciding factor; and that's working quite well. As great with Rock as you'd expect, but I think it's even better with Dance music.
Do I wish I didn't pay retail, yes. But then again, I figured I didn't have to wait and didn't have to pay shipping. So I splurged.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Marshall Major headphones mini-review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 second ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 16 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...