Well I tried them at 32Ohm audio to day...and I gotta say for $99 they are well worth it. Nice small they even fold SMALLER! They had a Nice neutral sound, a hump in the bass a bit but it docent go very low, they were very clear as well as well as being built very well. I only listened to them for a few minuets before passing them along but I gotta say I was very impressed.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
I’ll be honest. When I was offered a review unit of the Turbines, I was not really looking forward to reviewing them. The CGI render of the Turbines that Ghostek commonly uses for promotion...
Marshall Major headphones mini-reviewpost #1 of 102/10/11 at 4:30pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 102/11/11 at 12:45pmpost #3 of 102/12/11 at 12:19pmThread Starter
yea man, Someone said they were a repackages Ubranear but they didnt sound like it at try them for your self.post #4 of 102/13/11 at 7:04pm
I was at 32ohms this weekend and listened to them as well...I was impressed. Small, and they have the retro cool thing going on. Sound was good, not great. Punchy bass, a little muddy but not too bad. I just listened for a few minutes before going back to the iem's :)
$99 might be a tough price point though.post #5 of 102/13/11 at 9:14pmThread Starter
Yea, some one was saying they were an UrbanEars repackage....but they really didnt sound like it.post #6 of 102/14/11 at 4:14pmpost #7 of 102/14/11 at 5:43pmThread Starter
yea, they have been out a while, I think i may get a pair for me and my mom for her birth day....but she was really diggin the DT880's and 770's hahaha.post #8 of 104/14/11 at 8:48pm
I love the look of these headphones.
I don't really NEED them, but I'd like to buy them for the look.
I got to listen to them briefly once, but I can't make a final judgement.
They really do look nice, especially in person though and I while I don't remember them sounding extraordinary (bad source, unamped), I don't recall them sounding horrible either.post #9 of 1011/28/11 at 6:35pm
I too like these, used right out of the phone or iPod sans amp. Just picked them up. The forward full 'mid-bassey' sound was appealing and differs from most all the other headphones I have. But upon learning it has a mic and that that mic can control my Droid 3 to make calls and/or use voice commands was the deciding factor; and that's working quite well. As great with Rock as you'd expect, but I think it's even better with Dance music.
Do I wish I didn't pay retail, yes. But then again, I figured I didn't have to wait and didn't have to pay shipping. So I splurged.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Marshall Major headphones mini-review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 22 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 1 minute ago
- › schiit lyr 2 vs valhalla 2 recommendation 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 5 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...