Well I tried them at 32Ohm audio to day...and I gotta say for $99 they are well worth it. Nice small they even fold SMALLER! They had a Nice neutral sound, a hump in the bass a bit but it docent go very low, they were very clear as well as well as being built very well. I only listened to them for a few minuets before passing them along but I gotta say I was very impressed.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Marshall Major headphones mini-reviewpost #1 of 102/10/11 at 4:30pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 102/11/11 at 12:45pmpost #3 of 102/12/11 at 12:19pmThread Starter
yea man, Someone said they were a repackages Ubranear but they didnt sound like it at try them for your self.post #4 of 102/13/11 at 7:04pm
I was at 32ohms this weekend and listened to them as well...I was impressed. Small, and they have the retro cool thing going on. Sound was good, not great. Punchy bass, a little muddy but not too bad. I just listened for a few minutes before going back to the iem's :)
$99 might be a tough price point though.post #5 of 102/13/11 at 9:14pmThread Starter
Yea, some one was saying they were an UrbanEars repackage....but they really didnt sound like it.post #6 of 102/14/11 at 4:14pmpost #7 of 102/14/11 at 5:43pmThread Starter
yea, they have been out a while, I think i may get a pair for me and my mom for her birth day....but she was really diggin the DT880's and 770's hahaha.post #8 of 104/14/11 at 8:48pm
I love the look of these headphones.
I don't really NEED them, but I'd like to buy them for the look.
I got to listen to them briefly once, but I can't make a final judgement.
They really do look nice, especially in person though and I while I don't remember them sounding extraordinary (bad source, unamped), I don't recall them sounding horrible either.post #9 of 1011/28/11 at 6:35pm
I too like these, used right out of the phone or iPod sans amp. Just picked them up. The forward full 'mid-bassey' sound was appealing and differs from most all the other headphones I have. But upon learning it has a mic and that that mic can control my Droid 3 to make calls and/or use voice commands was the deciding factor; and that's working quite well. As great with Rock as you'd expect, but I think it's even better with Dance music.
Do I wish I didn't pay retail, yes. But then again, I figured I didn't have to wait and didn't have to pay shipping. So I splurged.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Marshall Major headphones mini-review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 second ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...