Funny comments from the forums. - Page 19
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Good across the frequency range, Live Sounding, Full ”“Exciting, bold sound with great bass, engaging mids, and mostly smooth highs, ”
- Pros:“clear sound, comfort, perfect bass, good midrange, good highs, around the ear design”“Consistent across the spectrum; Great bass; Extremely revealing; Very efficient (can drive easily with an iPod); Relatively modest price”
Run while you can and never look back.
Line interference inject noise into the signal. That's why I have purchased a Uber Sonic Bandwidth Cord from an engineering friend. It's a custom designed cable that rejects noise and custom made to reproduce those 1's and 0's in the most straight (for 1's) and curvy ( for 0's) way possible.
With this cable, I get no signal dropouts and no stuttering. It's simply amazing. I was told that each cable gets blessed by a JEDI and that the designer crys every single time he sells one because they are so dear to his heart and mind.
Wow I would love to come over and feel your 1's and 0's some time LFF too bad we dont' live closer. USB cables are so important, I don't get why all those crazies say they don't matter. The thicker, harder, longer, and stiffer the better. Mine is so girthy and stiff that I have to keep the back of my dac facing the back of my puter. But man those 1's and 0's come through in such glory. It could also be the virgin goat entrails I had custom lined on the inside of mine too. It adds an organic richness plus it lactose free. Win win win.
Oh Sound Science (This is from a USB cable audio quality thread).
- 1,922 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
From the " Do certain clothes alter sounds quality " thread ( static issues microphonics etc.)
Originally Posted by Selenium
Yes. Whenever I'm not wearing pants it makes everything more airy.
And/or woody. ROFL!
As well Craigster75 replies:
"... I find when I wear Tommy Bahama, I have an urge to listen to Bob Marley..."
ME : I just hit Supremus with this post! just noticed At least I didn't post spam to get it. at least I'd like to think that
Edited by nick n - 12/24/12 at 3:17pm
My actual knowledge of plastic surgery is limited to two burn victim friends' experiences and an episode of Nip/Tuck. Cranioplasty it is. What's the surgery called that enables you to lick your elbow? I've been simultaneously training for a marathon and to lick my own elbow, and frankly the marathon is way easier.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 12/26/12 at 6:20pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Warm sound signature, detailed, non-fatiguing”“Richly detailed, supremely textured, natural sound that is smooth, effortless and relaxing to listen to. A forgiving allrounder with superb comfort.”
- Pros:“balanced sound, very portable (small+light), comfortable even with glasses, looks great”“full sound with plenty of bass, clear forward midrange, large sound stage.”