Originally Posted by SpecterJin
is there any requirement in attending? lol
Im new to headfi, but I would love to attend
• No using any lotions. No using any hair products. These will mess up people's headphones and gear.
• No borrowing someone's headphones to use on another person's equipment without asking the owner if it's alright.
• No food or drink near equipment.
• No accidentally leaving the premises with someone else's gear. (Yes, this has actually happened and they used that excuse.)
• Be respectful and grateful to the host willing to offer up their home, office, etc. and don't make a mess.
• Be respectful of everyone's gear and treat it as you would a baby. People generously bring some very expensive equipment with them to share with you.
• If you're not sure how a piece of gear works, ASK THE OWNER FIRST because if you break it, you might wind up owing someone a lot of money. If you don't know who the owner is, find out from someone else.
• Have a good time, learn a lot, and meet new friends.
On another note, how do you already have 55 posts when you just signed up yesterday?
Edited by IPodPJ - 3/19/11 at 11:45pm