Oh yeah - both are sweet. It took me a long time to save for it - but I am glad...!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rank all your Headphones - Mini Review Thread Last post on 8/20/12 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Back in March, I received the Zens from Lee of Venture Electronics in exchange for my honest impressions. I was a bit hesitant because I have never enjoyed earbuds, and that bias had me a bit...
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review - Page 10post #136 of 1732/20/12 at 7:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1733/23/12 at 5:03am
Hej, I am looking for some "everyday" headphones, which also deliver proper isolation in the office. The isolation of the P5s seems to be quite good, can anyone tell me to which extend they "block out" telephone rings, people talking or even music playing from a radio?post #138 of 1733/23/12 at 5:41amQuote:
I had the p5s for 8 months and the isolation was fantastic. You probably will not hear any of those things depending on the volume of your music and how loud those noises are.post #139 of 1733/23/12 at 5:44amQuote:
Yes apple has the C5s but not on display to try.post #140 of 1734/9/12 at 5:47pm
Very nice review. I happen to own a pair of these and love them, they may not give the flattest response, but they sound great (to my ears). Another plus is how easily driven they are, because of those to things that have made a permante place in my portable audio rig.post #141 of 1735/31/12 at 9:03pmpost #142 of 1736/27/12 at 4:20pmpost #143 of 1736/28/12 at 5:41pmpost #144 of 1738/15/12 at 8:43pm
Just did a quick comparison of the P5, L1, M-80, and SE-MJ591 straight into an iPhone:post #145 of 1738/23/12 at 3:17pm
post #146 of 1738/23/12 at 3:44pmpost #147 of 1738/23/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Demonsoul
- Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Man, that sucks! Sorry bro. I got faked out recently, though probably for less than they got you for, but still. Sux..post #148 of 1739/20/12 at 3:37pm
I was at apple store today, heading off the iphone 5 rush of tomorrow, tried every headphone in the place. my own iPod, my music choice. These things sounded better overall than anything there. I have a classic piece of music I try at first, Ozzy's Diary of a madman.
Then i tried a bunch of stuff I enjoy, trying to cover the gambit. funk, soul, blues. These impressed me the most. But like the article said, they are at the high end of the low price range, and I have a soft spot for B&W.post #149 of 17311/10/12 at 12:59pmpost #150 of 17311/10/12 at 2:24pm
Seriously i would be dissappointed if i owned these 'phones. They are seriously overpriced only speaking about sound quality. My etymotic hf5 beat the crap out of them in every way comparing A/B
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 26 seconds ago
- › Shanling M2 Review & Impressions Tour 27 seconds ago
- › *NEW* Chord Mojo (mini Hugo?!) 47 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 47 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › 🇸🇬 CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February) 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC release E50S and E80S In-Ear Reference Series 2 minutes ago
- › South Florida Head-fiers? 2 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2