Oh yeah - both are sweet. It took me a long time to save for it - but I am glad...!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rank all your Headphones - Mini Review Thread Last post on 8/20/12 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review - Page 10post #136 of 1762/20/12 at 7:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1763/23/12 at 5:03am
Hej, I am looking for some "everyday" headphones, which also deliver proper isolation in the office. The isolation of the P5s seems to be quite good, can anyone tell me to which extend they "block out" telephone rings, people talking or even music playing from a radio?post #138 of 1763/23/12 at 5:41amQuote:
I had the p5s for 8 months and the isolation was fantastic. You probably will not hear any of those things depending on the volume of your music and how loud those noises are.post #139 of 1763/23/12 at 5:44amQuote:
Yes apple has the C5s but not on display to try.post #140 of 1764/9/12 at 5:47pm
Very nice review. I happen to own a pair of these and love them, they may not give the flattest response, but they sound great (to my ears). Another plus is how easily driven they are, because of those to things that have made a permante place in my portable audio rig.post #141 of 1765/31/12 at 9:03pmpost #142 of 1766/27/12 at 4:20pmpost #143 of 1766/28/12 at 5:41pmpost #144 of 1768/15/12 at 8:43pm
Just did a quick comparison of the P5, L1, M-80, and SE-MJ591 straight into an iPhone:post #145 of 1768/23/12 at 3:17pm
post #146 of 1768/23/12 at 3:44pmpost #147 of 1768/23/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Demonsoul
- Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Man, that sucks! Sorry bro. I got faked out recently, though probably for less than they got you for, but still. Sux..post #148 of 1769/20/12 at 3:37pm
I was at apple store today, heading off the iphone 5 rush of tomorrow, tried every headphone in the place. my own iPod, my music choice. These things sounded better overall than anything there. I have a classic piece of music I try at first, Ozzy's Diary of a madman.
Then i tried a bunch of stuff I enjoy, trying to cover the gambit. funk, soul, blues. These impressed me the most. But like the article said, they are at the high end of the low price range, and I have a soft spot for B&W.post #149 of 17611/10/12 at 12:59pmpost #150 of 17611/10/12 at 2:24pm
Seriously i would be dissappointed if i owned these 'phones. They are seriously overpriced only speaking about sound quality. My etymotic hf5 beat the crap out of them in every way comparing A/B
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 seconds ago
- › Looking for external solution for listening to PC and PS4 at same... 56 seconds ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 1 minute ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1,... 2 minutes ago
- › LAST CHANCE! fS: KOSS ESP950 Electrostatic Headphone w/ E90... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...