Oh yeah - both are sweet. It took me a long time to save for it - but I am glad...!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rank all your Headphones - Mini Review Thread Last post on 8/20/12 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review - Page 10post #136 of 1762/20/12 at 7:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1763/23/12 at 5:03am
Hej, I am looking for some "everyday" headphones, which also deliver proper isolation in the office. The isolation of the P5s seems to be quite good, can anyone tell me to which extend they "block out" telephone rings, people talking or even music playing from a radio?post #138 of 1763/23/12 at 5:41amQuote:
I had the p5s for 8 months and the isolation was fantastic. You probably will not hear any of those things depending on the volume of your music and how loud those noises are.post #139 of 1763/23/12 at 5:44amQuote:
Yes apple has the C5s but not on display to try.post #140 of 1764/9/12 at 5:47pm
Very nice review. I happen to own a pair of these and love them, they may not give the flattest response, but they sound great (to my ears). Another plus is how easily driven they are, because of those to things that have made a permante place in my portable audio rig.post #141 of 1765/31/12 at 9:03pmpost #142 of 1766/27/12 at 4:20pmpost #143 of 1766/28/12 at 5:41pmpost #144 of 1768/15/12 at 8:43pm
Just did a quick comparison of the P5, L1, M-80, and SE-MJ591 straight into an iPhone:post #145 of 1768/23/12 at 3:17pm
post #146 of 1768/23/12 at 3:44pmpost #147 of 1768/23/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Demonsoul
- Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Man, that sucks! Sorry bro. I got faked out recently, though probably for less than they got you for, but still. Sux..post #148 of 1769/20/12 at 3:37pm
I was at apple store today, heading off the iphone 5 rush of tomorrow, tried every headphone in the place. my own iPod, my music choice. These things sounded better overall than anything there. I have a classic piece of music I try at first, Ozzy's Diary of a madman.
Then i tried a bunch of stuff I enjoy, trying to cover the gambit. funk, soul, blues. These impressed me the most. But like the article said, they are at the high end of the low price range, and I have a soft spot for B&W.post #149 of 17611/10/12 at 12:59pmpost #150 of 17611/10/12 at 2:24pm
Seriously i would be dissappointed if i owned these 'phones. They are seriously overpriced only speaking about sound quality. My etymotic hf5 beat the crap out of them in every way comparing A/B
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 19 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 49 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 50 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 1 minute ago
- › PMV A-01 2 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-301 4 minutes ago
- › Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...