Oh yeah - both are sweet. It took me a long time to save for it - but I am glad...!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rank all your Headphones - Mini Review Thread Last post on 8/20/12 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Oriveti Primacy: Making music sound like music Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review - Page 10post #136 of 1762/20/12 at 7:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1763/23/12 at 5:03am
Hej, I am looking for some "everyday" headphones, which also deliver proper isolation in the office. The isolation of the P5s seems to be quite good, can anyone tell me to which extend they "block out" telephone rings, people talking or even music playing from a radio?post #138 of 1763/23/12 at 5:41amQuote:
I had the p5s for 8 months and the isolation was fantastic. You probably will not hear any of those things depending on the volume of your music and how loud those noises are.post #139 of 1763/23/12 at 5:44amQuote:
Yes apple has the C5s but not on display to try.post #140 of 1764/9/12 at 5:47pm
Very nice review. I happen to own a pair of these and love them, they may not give the flattest response, but they sound great (to my ears). Another plus is how easily driven they are, because of those to things that have made a permante place in my portable audio rig.post #141 of 1765/31/12 at 9:03pmpost #142 of 1766/27/12 at 4:20pmpost #143 of 1766/28/12 at 5:41pmpost #144 of 1768/15/12 at 8:43pm
Just did a quick comparison of the P5, L1, M-80, and SE-MJ591 straight into an iPhone:post #145 of 1768/23/12 at 3:17pm
post #146 of 1768/23/12 at 3:44pmpost #147 of 1768/23/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Demonsoul
- Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Hi, I have just bought a pair off eBay that are fake with a genuine serial number! And bowers & Wilkins won't authenticate or replace as I am not the original owner or purchased from a authorised reseller! They look very real but sound really bad and the leather is fake too.
Man, that sucks! Sorry bro. I got faked out recently, though probably for less than they got you for, but still. Sux..post #148 of 1769/20/12 at 3:37pm
I was at apple store today, heading off the iphone 5 rush of tomorrow, tried every headphone in the place. my own iPod, my music choice. These things sounded better overall than anything there. I have a classic piece of music I try at first, Ozzy's Diary of a madman.
Then i tried a bunch of stuff I enjoy, trying to cover the gambit. funk, soul, blues. These impressed me the most. But like the article said, they are at the high end of the low price range, and I have a soft spot for B&W.post #149 of 17611/10/12 at 12:59pmpost #150 of 17611/10/12 at 2:24pm
Seriously i would be dissappointed if i owned these 'phones. They are seriously overpriced only speaking about sound quality. My etymotic hf5 beat the crap out of them in every way comparing A/B
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Questyle QP1 20 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 36 seconds ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › LCD-3, LCD-XC and amp choices? 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...