- 386 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Indonesia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Can the Audioquest DragonFly Red drive a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's from an iPhone? Last post on 6/17/16 at 4:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour .Thank you for the opportunity Micah and the RHA Team. Selflessly our Tour Organiser , @glassmonkey gave me the chance to unwrap this...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 530
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hovering and unhovering over buy hd800 button.. but i'm strong..
Understandable, but DO IT! Realize they (800s) are an eye opening experience! More than a few times at meets when people hear them for the first time it's a type of experience. I continue to have those moments when I use them myself, which makes them worth it. I tend to listen to the 600s more and save the 800s for those... nice nights.
Your knees will prove to be the weakpoint, Save yourself the pain and click the "Instant Order" button.
Will I be able to reproduce the fuller sound with an Objective2 Amp/Dac (thinking of the Epiphany EHP-O2D combo)?
If anyone's interested, I'm selling my HD600 in the sale forum. It's in excellent condition and has brand new earpads and headband pad; almost no paint chips on the headband as well. Take a look at my signature. Cheers!
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I don't think the Marantz needs a DAC or even an Amp for that matter. It already gets scary loud at 11 o'clock.
I was wondering if an O2/ODAC would make much difference from my FiiO E10 and get me closer to the Marantz sound.
Finally finished my comparison of HD600 and HD700.
Surprisingly (for me anyway) the HD700 will be going - and I did genuinely enjoy having it. The HD600 though just shows why it is such a timeless headphone - still deserving of hi-fi status IMO.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 23 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 34 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 35 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › "Open Alpha" T50 3D printed headphone project from MrSpeakers 1 minute ago
- › Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks | 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › CANT DECIDE BETWEEN 3 TOP UNDER $200 HEADPHONES. VMODA VS SONY VS... 2 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear