I don't like this place, after reading the last two pages of thread I decided to buy a pair. Always wanted to try them, plus these will be my first pair of open headphones. Hope they compliment my D2k's for both gaming and music.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Can the Audioquest DragonFly Red drive a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's from an iPhone? Last post on 6/17/16 at 4:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 1/11/17 at 5:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Introduction: I love music and I love good quality sound and this is my hobby. I prefer to find the best portable setups available as I do not like to be stationary. I do not want to be...
INTRO:- When Brainwavz decides to Launch earphones they don’t release one at a time, they like to launch 2-5 earphones in a short period of time. First the M100, first of its kind or say...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 520
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the D2000 and hd600 were the two cans I always wanted to own. I own them both now. I think you will find that they are very similar, while the 600 balance is better overall. the D2000 still rocks though when you want that Thump.
Nice. Good to know. Ill be pairing the hd600 with an apex glacier. Is anyone familiar with the combo? Hope it's powerful enough as I don't want to have to buy another amp.
Yesterday I received my HD600s. Paired with my GeekOut450....Wow! A lot of new details in my music revealed! Makes me want to upgrade the amplification on my speakers instead of going for the subwoofer first! Speaking of speakers.... The sound signature of both is very similar, which is reassuring, since my Sierra-2s are very neutral/flat speakers and that's the sound signature I prefer.
This is my first set of open headphones, and my first high end set of cans too. I thought because of the open design, it was gonna sound more like an arch outside of my head, but not the case. It does seem to extend further away in an internal straight line of the soundstage within my head. I guess the models like the hd800s with the angled drivers address that? Needless to say, in the very short time I've had to listen, I like them. I still get a sound stage and imaging is very good too! Better than any other (admitedly sub level in class) headphone I've heard.
Eventually I will get (or make) a balanced cable to pair with my PulseX, but for now, I am very happy with the purchase...
Glacier is powerful enough to run just about any headphone! 600's are fairly easy to drive.
i wish it was world wide.
its depressing that local price is 600$
I wish i could do the same as well, but they dont ship to Puerto Rico.... I got them from Amazon at $379 and applied a bunch of gift cards I had... $75 in the end with with free shipping! Yes!
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320) 21 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 58 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 5 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear