Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 455

post #6811 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

Home becomes a headphone warehouse and eventually a museum.

I know that feeling all too well.
post #6812 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Home becomes a headphone warehouse and eventually a museum. I actually threw out a pair of Koss Pro4's last year that were over 40 years old, One of the drivers went dead decades ago.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post


I know that feeling all too well.

What's the oldest pair you ever had and how many years were you holding it? I can't be the only one with this disorder. :cool:

post #6813 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

 

 

What's the oldest pair you ever had and how many years were you holding it? I can't be the only one with this disorder. :cool:

20+ years! 

post #6814 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

20+ years! 

Not bad, but you're going to have to try harder.:D

post #6815 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Not bad, but you're going to have to try harder.:D

I still have this rig but lost touch with my classmates....

 

post #6816 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Home becomes a headphone warehouse and eventually a museum. I actually threw out a pair of Koss Pro4's last year that were over 40 years old, One of the drivers went dead decades ago.

My collection would be much larger, but I end up giving a lot of headphones away.  Just in the last year, I've given away 3 sets of cans.  And the recipients were more than happy to receive my castaways.  

post #6817 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Not bad, but you're going to have to try harder.:D

 

More than 20 years?! Seriously?

post #6818 of 9701

In case you haven't seen a pic of StanD:

He was captured at the early bird's line...:biggrin:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #6819 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

More than 20 years?! Seriously?

Yup...time flies when you are having fun...

post #6820 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

I still have this rig but lost touch with my classmates....

 

OK, so which one of those kids is you? You still have that vinyl gouger? Those old turntables could stip the highs off an album after playing it twice.

I remember as a teenager I got a Shure V15 cartridge and modified the arm on my vinyl gouger to host the cartridge and not drop a kilo of force on the platter. I had to make my own RIAA Equalizer using 709 opamps. Not bad for a pimple faced teen. After that I got the audio bug, forever.

post #6821 of 9701

My pet cat.

post #6822 of 9701

I have Denon D210s that I think are from the 1990s at least lol

post #6823 of 9701

This is turning out to be a little like an AA meeting, :beerchug: 

I'm begining to think that I'll be buried wearing my HD600's.

post #6824 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

In case you haven't seen a pic of StanD:

He was captured at the early bird's line...:biggrin:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

All the big numbers flying around kinda makes me feel like a toddler :tongue:

post #6825 of 9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

This is turning out to be a little like an AA meeting, beerchug.gif  
I'm begining to think that I'll be buried wearing my HD600's.
Superb!smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread