Congrats! I'm sure you'll like them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Senn hd600 vs. Fidelio X1 Compare? Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Trying to find portable equivalent of HD600 Last post on 9/17/14 at 2:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- QUAD PA-One Valve Headphone Amplifier and DAC Last post on 9/16/14 at 8:38am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check out this post:
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I've just pulled the trigger on some HD600s! Roll on March 3rd ! I'm hoping it's not a mistake. I want a sweet spot between the 800s and 650s which I currently alternate between ......................................................................
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I'm passed the denial stage as a Sennoholic. Dang proud of it now!
The 600s aren't between the 650s and 800s. Much more 650 like by far. 700 is the gap bridger. And then the 800s are way over there somewhere.
Agreed. 600 is closer to the 650. 700 is closer to the 800.
Actually that is where the HD700 would come in.
To me the 700's are to bright to the point of being fatiguing. The 650's are missing some treble. For me it's either the 600's or the 800's.
I spent an hour carefully comparing all four. I went in expecting to get the 650's, willing to stretch the budget to the 700's but ended up leaving with the 600's in hand but staring at the 800's with wanting eyes. Since then I picked up a pair of HE-500's and am very happy with them as well.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Update On Current Status 56 seconds ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 56 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › Yulong DA8 - Mint 6 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3