x2. They will never leave my collection.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check out this post:
I've just pulled the trigger on some HD600s! Roll on March 3rd ! I'm hoping it's not a mistake. I want a sweet spot between the 800s and 650s which I currently alternate between ......................................................................
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I'm passed the denial stage as a Sennoholic. Dang proud of it now!
The 600s aren't between the 650s and 800s. Much more 650 like by far. 700 is the gap bridger. And then the 800s are way over there somewhere.
Agreed. 600 is closer to the 650. 700 is closer to the 800.
Actually that is where the HD700 would come in.
To me the 700's are to bright to the point of being fatiguing. The 650's are missing some treble. For me it's either the 600's or the 800's.
I spent an hour carefully comparing all four. I went in expecting to get the 650's, willing to stretch the budget to the 700's but ended up leaving with the 600's in hand but staring at the 800's with wanting eyes. Since then I picked up a pair of HE-500's and am very happy with them as well.
Hi. I love the HD600's extreme clarity and sound separation esp the midrange and bass. I love the spot-on sound stage - not too vast. I find the treble slightly lacking but I cannot tolerate any sibilance. I would love more sub bass. I like the party sparkle of the Fidelio X1 but its detail and clarity is lacking.
Would LCD-2 (or X or XC or 3 for that matter) suit me?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › AKG K240 MKII vs AKG K612 vs Sennheiser HD558 30 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 57 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 5 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)