x2. They will never leave my collection.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 2/19/15 at 4:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check out this post:
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I've just pulled the trigger on some HD600s! Roll on March 3rd ! I'm hoping it's not a mistake. I want a sweet spot between the 800s and 650s which I currently alternate between ......................................................................
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I'm passed the denial stage as a Sennoholic. Dang proud of it now!
The 600s aren't between the 650s and 800s. Much more 650 like by far. 700 is the gap bridger. And then the 800s are way over there somewhere.
Agreed. 600 is closer to the 650. 700 is closer to the 800.
Actually that is where the HD700 would come in.
To me the 700's are to bright to the point of being fatiguing. The 650's are missing some treble. For me it's either the 600's or the 800's.
I spent an hour carefully comparing all four. I went in expecting to get the 650's, willing to stretch the budget to the 700's but ended up leaving with the 600's in hand but staring at the 800's with wanting eyes. Since then I picked up a pair of HE-500's and am very happy with them as well.
Hi. I love the HD600's extreme clarity and sound separation esp the midrange and bass. I love the spot-on sound stage - not too vast. I find the treble slightly lacking but I cannot tolerate any sibilance. I would love more sub bass. I like the party sparkle of the Fidelio X1 but its detail and clarity is lacking.
Would LCD-2 (or X or XC or 3 for that matter) suit me?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › DT880 32 ohm, non portable amp under 100€. 39 seconds ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Amp as a bottleneck? 3 minutes ago
- › DAC for Aktimate Mini+ powered speakers 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Help the newbie 4 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2