Finally pulled the trigger and bought a pair of 600's...can't wait to finally try them!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing an external sound card for good headphones (HD 600-650, DT 880-990, etc.) Last post on 8/4/14 at 9:40am in Dedicated Source Components
- Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 Last post on 7/23/14 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Asgard 2 for HD600's and Monitor Speakers Last post on 7/3/14 at 8:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JH-5 vs DT770 Last post on 6/27/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD600 with extra HD650 cable Last post on 6/20/14 at 11:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check out this post:
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I've just pulled the trigger on some HD600s! Roll on March 3rd ! I'm hoping it's not a mistake. I want a sweet spot between the 800s and 650s which I currently alternate between ......................................................................
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I'm passed the denial stage as a Sennoholic. Dang proud of it now!
The 600s aren't between the 650s and 800s. Much more 650 like by far. 700 is the gap bridger. And then the 800s are way over there somewhere.
Agreed. 600 is closer to the 650. 700 is closer to the 800.
Actually that is where the HD700 would come in.
To me the 700's are to bright to the point of being fatiguing. The 650's are missing some treble. For me it's either the 600's or the 800's.
I spent an hour carefully comparing all four. I went in expecting to get the 650's, willing to stretch the budget to the 700's but ended up leaving with the 600's in hand but staring at the 800's with wanting eyes. Since then I picked up a pair of HE-500's and am very happy with them as well.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Klipsch X10 Split Strain Relief fix 5 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › HE400 9 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 9 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 9 minutes ago
- › WTB ath w11r 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 11 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Losing virginity late in life 12 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)