x2. They will never leave my collection.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Can the Audioquest DragonFly Red drive a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's from an iPhone? Last post on 6/17/16 at 4:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check out this post:
I've just pulled the trigger on some HD600s! Roll on March 3rd ! I'm hoping it's not a mistake. I want a sweet spot between the 800s and 650s which I currently alternate between ......................................................................
My name is James and I'm a sennoholic!!
I'm passed the denial stage as a Sennoholic. Dang proud of it now!
The 600s aren't between the 650s and 800s. Much more 650 like by far. 700 is the gap bridger. And then the 800s are way over there somewhere.
Agreed. 600 is closer to the 650. 700 is closer to the 800.
Actually that is where the HD700 would come in.
To me the 700's are to bright to the point of being fatiguing. The 650's are missing some treble. For me it's either the 600's or the 800's.
I spent an hour carefully comparing all four. I went in expecting to get the 650's, willing to stretch the budget to the 700's but ended up leaving with the 600's in hand but staring at the 800's with wanting eyes. Since then I picked up a pair of HE-500's and am very happy with them as well.
Hi. I love the HD600's extreme clarity and sound separation esp the midrange and bass. I love the spot-on sound stage - not too vast. I find the treble slightly lacking but I cannot tolerate any sibilance. I would love more sub bass. I like the party sparkle of the Fidelio X1 but its detail and clarity is lacking.
Would LCD-2 (or X or XC or 3 for that matter) suit me?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 12 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 41 seconds ago
- › Introducing the Matrix M-Stage HPA-3U and HPA-3B, review to follow! 55 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › FS - House Cleaning - Ultraosone, Sony, Philips, Denon, Yamaha,... 1 minute ago
- › i-Fi SPDIF iPurifier impressions 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Low gain and higher volume vs high gain and lower volume 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR) 4 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...