- 672 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 12:34 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- closed equivalent of hd600?? Last post on 9/7/14 at 1:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 446
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You should buy another headphone then , an HD 600 will not be much better on a A-GD if at all ...
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 2/23/14 at 9:20am
While there's never been a debate that cable upgrades for higher quality and better reliability can be cost justified,
I've done the due diligence searching the head-fi forums for more than 'my new cable sounds awesome', but haven't been successful.
Can anyone point me to any objective testing that has been done on this subject? Thanks.
As I said, I did the search and didn't find any specific tests, which you've confirmed. Why is it not legitimate to ask if such testing has been done if I do the search and find none? There's so much talk about the improvement cables make, for someone new to this site, it would be logical that there would be some objective data to show it. I asked because I'm considering a cable upgrade (just for some decreased length and in order to have a spare) and wanted to see some details...something more convincing than a subjective comment about sound improvement without data to support it.
Anyway, I didn't mean to start anything. I'd just like to know.
Edited by stevetoney - 2/23/14 at 10:32am
Will hook you up with many believers.
More sceptical views will be found in the Sound Science forum. One thread here looks like it may be of interest to you.
Personally, I suggest that you have bought one of the finest headphones available. I wouldn't bother trying to "improve " them.
If the cable is annoyingly long maybe get another stock cable, cut it and solder a new plug onto it.
Edited by krismusic - 2/23/14 at 10:47am
It is a topic that doesn't belong in this post, which is where your diligence comes in.
If you just read the previous two days of posts in this thread you would understand that this is not to place to start this discussion.
Krismusic's suggestions will be good reads...cheers!
Now that is an appropriate post for an appreciation thread!
You forgot the part about saving your $$$$ to buy more music instead...cheers!
Thanks for the links krismusic. I appreciate it.
If you like that one try his "An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House". The combination of his performance and the acoustics of the venue is stunning.
Oh yeah, this one is amazing.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 46 seconds ago
- › DAC To PD-30 54 seconds ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 3 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 7 minutes ago
- › Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › The NEW ATH-CKS1000.. 8 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)