Yeah I love these headphones too. Now time to extensively compare with my Q701s, although right now its very positive. I love both too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Can the Audioquest DragonFly Red drive a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's from an iPhone? Last post on 6/17/16 at 4:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 423
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm loving them so much. To clarify: I'm watching the movie with the HD600. They are pretty special. I've only heard them in a Sennheiser showroom before this.
It honestly makes me want to just get rid of most of my collection apart from the LCD2 and these.
I think I might donate my D5000 to my GF, she loves them.
But hey, let's not go too crazy..
RE: bass. I thought I would be wanting a lot more, but I'm actually quite satisfied. I can see why everyone calls these "natural"!
@mrAdrian I sold two things today.. I'm charging at your tubes like a bull at a gate.
A nice tube amp and these cans would pretty much be my end-game.
(At least, I'd like to think so)
I would really not mind a direct trade with your D5000 XDD if I not already own one!
I know that feeling. I avoided the HD600/650 for so long...what a waste of time that was!
Uhm.. yeah, just you. And I guess it's subjective. Unassuming, professional looks for me. Like Thinkpad laptops. Someone prefers pink Beats...
They are beautiful set of cans for my eyes
I think the marble finish is ugly as is the skinny cable & mini plug.
To me the HD650 is a better looking can but I much prefer the HD600 when it is on my head...where it belongs!
I don't. I think the HD580/600/650 are great looking - reminiscent of the HE-60/90 - and better looking than the HD700/800.
I just don't like the marble finish on the HD600!
FWIW I think the 600's look superb. It's obviously subjective. They are not intended to be used outside. I reckon that you would have to spend £1,000 to better these headphones.
You, sir... are a great husband.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › 100€ headphone for pc use 16 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › The Dishonesty of Sighted Listening Tests 2 minutes ago
- › Like New Sony MDR-1000X Black 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back 3 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 6 minutes ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 6 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 6 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear