Yeah I love these headphones too. Now time to extensively compare with my Q701s, although right now its very positive. I love both too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 423
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm loving them so much. To clarify: I'm watching the movie with the HD600. They are pretty special. I've only heard them in a Sennheiser showroom before this.
It honestly makes me want to just get rid of most of my collection apart from the LCD2 and these.
I think I might donate my D5000 to my GF, she loves them.
But hey, let's not go too crazy..
RE: bass. I thought I would be wanting a lot more, but I'm actually quite satisfied. I can see why everyone calls these "natural"!
@mrAdrian I sold two things today.. I'm charging at your tubes like a bull at a gate.
A nice tube amp and these cans would pretty much be my end-game.
(At least, I'd like to think so)
I would really not mind a direct trade with your D5000 XDD if I not already own one!
I know that feeling. I avoided the HD600/650 for so long...what a waste of time that was!
Uhm.. yeah, just you. And I guess it's subjective. Unassuming, professional looks for me. Like Thinkpad laptops. Someone prefers pink Beats...
They are beautiful set of cans for my eyes
I think the marble finish is ugly as is the skinny cable & mini plug.
To me the HD650 is a better looking can but I much prefer the HD600 when it is on my head...where it belongs!
I don't. I think the HD580/600/650 are great looking - reminiscent of the HE-60/90 - and better looking than the HD700/800.
I just don't like the marble finish on the HD600!
FWIW I think the 600's look superb. It's obviously subjective. They are not intended to be used outside. I reckon that you would have to spend £1,000 to better these headphones.
You, sir... are a great husband.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › The GRADO SR-60 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pair of 'fun' closed-back headphones under 250$, any... 4 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)