Yeah I love these headphones too. Now time to extensively compare with my Q701s, although right now its very positive. I love both too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Can the Audioquest DragonFly Red drive a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's from an iPhone? Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 3/16/17 at 5:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/14/17 at 7:18am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 423
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm loving them so much. To clarify: I'm watching the movie with the HD600. They are pretty special. I've only heard them in a Sennheiser showroom before this.
It honestly makes me want to just get rid of most of my collection apart from the LCD2 and these.
I think I might donate my D5000 to my GF, she loves them.
But hey, let's not go too crazy..
RE: bass. I thought I would be wanting a lot more, but I'm actually quite satisfied. I can see why everyone calls these "natural"!
@mrAdrian I sold two things today.. I'm charging at your tubes like a bull at a gate.
A nice tube amp and these cans would pretty much be my end-game.
(At least, I'd like to think so)
I would really not mind a direct trade with your D5000 XDD if I not already own one!
I know that feeling. I avoided the HD600/650 for so long...what a waste of time that was!
Uhm.. yeah, just you. And I guess it's subjective. Unassuming, professional looks for me. Like Thinkpad laptops. Someone prefers pink Beats...
They are beautiful set of cans for my eyes
I think the marble finish is ugly as is the skinny cable & mini plug.
To me the HD650 is a better looking can but I much prefer the HD600 when it is on my head...where it belongs!
I don't. I think the HD580/600/650 are great looking - reminiscent of the HE-60/90 - and better looking than the HD700/800.
I just don't like the marble finish on the HD600!
FWIW I think the 600's look superb. It's obviously subjective. They are not intended to be used outside. I reckon that you would have to spend £1,000 to better these headphones.
You, sir... are a great husband.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 19 seconds ago
- › Forward Nozzle Angle on In-Ear Earphones? 1 minute ago
- › Final SONOROUS III 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016 1 minute ago
- › Need help finding a new IEM 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear