Yeah I love these headphones too. Now time to extensively compare with my Q701s, although right now its very positive. I love both too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 423
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm loving them so much. To clarify: I'm watching the movie with the HD600. They are pretty special. I've only heard them in a Sennheiser showroom before this.
It honestly makes me want to just get rid of most of my collection apart from the LCD2 and these.
I think I might donate my D5000 to my GF, she loves them.
But hey, let's not go too crazy..
RE: bass. I thought I would be wanting a lot more, but I'm actually quite satisfied. I can see why everyone calls these "natural"!
@mrAdrian I sold two things today.. I'm charging at your tubes like a bull at a gate.
A nice tube amp and these cans would pretty much be my end-game.
(At least, I'd like to think so)
I would really not mind a direct trade with your D5000 XDD if I not already own one!
I know that feeling. I avoided the HD600/650 for so long...what a waste of time that was!
Uhm.. yeah, just you. And I guess it's subjective. Unassuming, professional looks for me. Like Thinkpad laptops. Someone prefers pink Beats...
They are beautiful set of cans for my eyes
I think the marble finish is ugly as is the skinny cable & mini plug.
To me the HD650 is a better looking can but I much prefer the HD600 when it is on my head...where it belongs!
I don't. I think the HD580/600/650 are great looking - reminiscent of the HE-60/90 - and better looking than the HD700/800.
I just don't like the marble finish on the HD600!
FWIW I think the 600's look superb. It's obviously subjective. They are not intended to be used outside. I reckon that you would have to spend £1,000 to better these headphones.
You, sir... are a great husband.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 16 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 28 seconds ago
- › New RHA T20 DualCoil in ear!! 1 minute ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones under £200 for Rock/Vocals in 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by felixgrill
- › Kenwood KA-405 vinatge stereo receiver by headphones1999
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2