Yeah I love these headphones too. Now time to extensively compare with my Q701s, although right now its very positive. I love both too much!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Will wearing the DT990 in public be a problem? Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 vs DT990 Pro Last post on Today at 2:14 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do u trust Frequence Response Graph ?? Innerfidelity Last post on 12/7/14 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 423
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm loving them so much. To clarify: I'm watching the movie with the HD600. They are pretty special. I've only heard them in a Sennheiser showroom before this.
It honestly makes me want to just get rid of most of my collection apart from the LCD2 and these.
I think I might donate my D5000 to my GF, she loves them.
But hey, let's not go too crazy..
RE: bass. I thought I would be wanting a lot more, but I'm actually quite satisfied. I can see why everyone calls these "natural"!
@mrAdrian I sold two things today.. I'm charging at your tubes like a bull at a gate.
A nice tube amp and these cans would pretty much be my end-game.
(At least, I'd like to think so)
I would really not mind a direct trade with your D5000 XDD if I not already own one!
I know that feeling. I avoided the HD600/650 for so long...what a waste of time that was!
Uhm.. yeah, just you. And I guess it's subjective. Unassuming, professional looks for me. Like Thinkpad laptops. Someone prefers pink Beats...
They are beautiful set of cans for my eyes
I think the marble finish is ugly as is the skinny cable & mini plug.
To me the HD650 is a better looking can but I much prefer the HD600 when it is on my head...where it belongs!
I don't. I think the HD580/600/650 are great looking - reminiscent of the HE-60/90 - and better looking than the HD700/800.
I just don't like the marble finish on the HD600!
FWIW I think the 600's look superb. It's obviously subjective. They are not intended to be used outside. I reckon that you would have to spend £1,000 to better these headphones.
You, sir... are a great husband.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 25 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › Post your Ride. 5 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)