How do you guys feel about pairing the HD 600 to the Audio-GD NFB-11.32? I'm looking for an amp and dac around the $300-500 price range that will place nice with the HD 600, HD 700, and several others. Know anything else I should be looking at?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp or headphone advice Last post on 10/1/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp & headphone advice? Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 383
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would agree with this. There are very small differences between my HRT microstreamer and a very reputable combo Concero/627x
Of course I still find Concero/627X sounding better with a larger/deeper soundstage but the difference is not night & day, far from that
I'm not quite sure I understand this statement. Are you comparing speakers/monitors to headphones? If so, why? Kinda like comparing apples to oranges, don'tcha think?
Which monitors? The KRK Rokit 6 sound a lot like the HD600's to me (or vice versa) on the same source - if anyone needed their headphones and monitors to tonally be as similar as possible I'd recommend these two, especially if used with a Benchmark DAC1.
I'm listening to my speakers. A situation arises where I have to transition to use of headphones. After listening to speakers for 2-3 hours, the headphone experience isn't so flattering. Just reporting my experiences.
Though I don't mind as much when I use the HE-6's.
Edited by Uchiya - 1/9/14 at 4:22pm
I didn't have a great source for my monitors, M-Audio BX8 D2's, until I upgraded to the Gungnir/Mjolnir. Really made a difference. The speaker experience improved such that I started to prefer it more than my balanced HD600's.
But I enjoy the HE-6's just as much as I do my monitors.
Hence my pair are up for sale
With regard to comparing headphones to speakers being like comparing apples to oranges. I'm not too sure. I don't think they're incomparable as they share a lot of the same qualities, but one can't really fault headphones (an apple) for not being a good speaker (orange).
Schiit stack does give the HD600's a nice thump though for hip hop. 2pac sounds really good, well as electronica. Can't make up my mind to sell or keep HD600s for backup. Maybe I'll have to settle with owning more than one pair of headphones for different moods.
problem with headphones is that the left channel doesn't go to your right ear and the right channel to the left ear. I understand what you mean, after using my speakers for hours and then switching to headphones, you instantly feel the difference and the result is fatigue. I found the solution though, which is the 3D function of the iCan.
Is there anything that really makes owning these AND the 650's? I wouldn't mind trying the 600's out because I've heard they are better for classical and rock, but is it worth it considering I have some 650's?
I could easely live with a T1 , but i enjoy my HD600 more and my wallet thanks me , but if i want some beyer taste then i can still purcahse another DT 880 in complement .
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 1/9/14 at 7:20pm
As I said, it's easy for me to see either the T1 or HD600 could be preferred over each other.
However the DT 880 is no T1 .
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › High-res music - your listening experience 41 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › The all-purpose ultracapacitor-powered Vinnie Rossi LIO 1 minute ago
- › Indexes don't refresh, some threads keep refreshing 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 Hybrid earphone 5 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 6 minutes ago
- › upgrade from ATH-M50/listen to rap mostly/under $300 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)