u guys do research on BATs or what... :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing an external sound card for good headphones (HD 600-650, DT 880-990, etc.) Last post on 8/4/14 at 9:40am in Dedicated Source Components
- Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 Last post on 8/21/14 at 5:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Asgard 2 for HD600's and Monitor Speakers Last post on 7/3/14 at 8:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JH-5 vs DT770 Last post on 6/27/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD600 with extra HD650 cable Last post on 6/20/14 at 11:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 345
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm, I am not familiar with TIMD - is it a temporal phenomenon of some sort? Phase related or is it more of an H.G. Wellsian effect? Of course, HD and IMD usually go hand in hand, although IMD is more objectionable being non-harmonic.
Anyways, Im glad your cable survived the ordeal with no ill effects. It's reassuring to know that Sennheiser provides a quality cable that can maintain its Golden Ratio under such duress, thus keeping unwanted resonances at bay throughout the life of the cable.
If metal didn't flex/stretch a bit the wings of planes would snap off. Of course exceeding elastic deformation would not be a good thing for wings either.
TIMD is my way of making TIM (Transient Intermodulation Distortion) read more like distortion rather than some person's name.
Yes IMD contains no musically related content,but high levels of odd order components in HD sounds nasty as well. That's why many guitar players prefer tube amps over solid state when overloading the amp for intentional distortion that is rich in even order harmonics. Some musicians intentionally use Intermodulation for effect by processing two tones in a "Ring Modulator" (Four Quadrant Multiplier) to produce bell like tones, if one does it correctly.
If you're into Dr; Who and temporal phenomena you might want to check Google's search page, today they have a Dr. Who game on the page.
Don't be cheap, they all want their own set of HD600's and some nice amps.
Edited by StanD - 11/23/13 at 5:24am
If one listens to him attempt speaking, one can understand why he'd bite a bat. Well, he did have quite a blast along the way.
considering the amount of acid he's done, and adding he was born with dyslexia...i don't think he's doing too bad.
I wondered often how he could've been that good on stage, without messing up with words etc
Edited by acidogio - 11/23/13 at 5:12pm
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 6 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM-700 impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)