u guys do research on BATs or what... :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp or headphone advice Last post on 10/1/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp & headphone advice? Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 345
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm, I am not familiar with TIMD - is it a temporal phenomenon of some sort? Phase related or is it more of an H.G. Wellsian effect? Of course, HD and IMD usually go hand in hand, although IMD is more objectionable being non-harmonic.
Anyways, Im glad your cable survived the ordeal with no ill effects. It's reassuring to know that Sennheiser provides a quality cable that can maintain its Golden Ratio under such duress, thus keeping unwanted resonances at bay throughout the life of the cable.
If metal didn't flex/stretch a bit the wings of planes would snap off. Of course exceeding elastic deformation would not be a good thing for wings either.
TIMD is my way of making TIM (Transient Intermodulation Distortion) read more like distortion rather than some person's name.
Yes IMD contains no musically related content,but high levels of odd order components in HD sounds nasty as well. That's why many guitar players prefer tube amps over solid state when overloading the amp for intentional distortion that is rich in even order harmonics. Some musicians intentionally use Intermodulation for effect by processing two tones in a "Ring Modulator" (Four Quadrant Multiplier) to produce bell like tones, if one does it correctly.
If you're into Dr; Who and temporal phenomena you might want to check Google's search page, today they have a Dr. Who game on the page.
Don't be cheap, they all want their own set of HD600's and some nice amps.
Edited by StanD - 11/23/13 at 5:24am
If one listens to him attempt speaking, one can understand why he'd bite a bat. Well, he did have quite a blast along the way.
considering the amount of acid he's done, and adding he was born with dyslexia...i don't think he's doing too bad.
I wondered often how he could've been that good on stage, without messing up with words etc
Edited by acidogio - 11/23/13 at 5:12pm
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)