Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 323

post #4831 of 8820

http://headphonespares.sennheiser.co.uk/hifi-tv-headphones/hd-600-avantgarde

 

spareparts

post #4832 of 8820
Yeah I looked there. But geez the price for a headband is shocking.
post #4833 of 8820

It's even more shocking that the most expensive part of the headphone (the headband) has absolutely nothing to do with the sound. Even the drivers (for some reason they're not listed on that page) are cheaper.

post #4834 of 8820

Follow up for anybody who was interested. I sent the Sennheiser Australia FB page the initial message at 1am. They replied this morning at 7am. Really impressed with the response time. They told me to take it back to the store I bought it from (authorised dealer). I did that today and the guys at the store called Sennheiser who told them to immediately just give me a brand new HD600.

 

So at home right now listening to my new HD600, thanks Sennheiser for great after sale service!

post #4835 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalb View Post
 

Follow up for anybody who was interested. I sent the Sennheiser Australia FB page the initial message at 1am. They replied this morning at 7am. Really impressed with the response time. They told me to take it back to the store I bought it from (authorised dealer). I did that today and the guys at the store called Sennheiser who told them to immediately just give me a brand new HD600.

 

So at home right now listening to my new HD600, thanks Sennheiser for great after sale service!

 

Awesome! I knew they would take care of you. Listen on!

 

:beerchug:

post #4836 of 8820
Wow...u gotten a new replacement...fantastic.
And is your can still under warranty?
biggrin.gif
post #4837 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post

Wow...u gotten a new replacement...fantastic.
And is your can still under warranty?
biggrin.gif

Yep I keep the original 2 year warranty from the original purchase date. So seeing as it's been about a year I get a year warranty on these new ones too :)

Obviously a new warranty starting from now would be too much haha

post #4838 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

haha good stuff :) I've always had quite a large head (can't get many hats to fit me lol) so the vice grip really becomes uncomfortable without the stretching. 

 

OMGoodness, LugBug1....your display picture is classic.

post #4839 of 8820
OK, I'll bite...LugBug1, what the heck is that picture from?
post #4840 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post
 

OMGoodness, LugBug1....your display picture is classic.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcananey View Post

OK, I'll bite...LugBug1, what the heck is that picture from?

The Avatar? 

 

Thats Cameron Diaz with no teeth... Just google celebs with no teeth and some clever chap has airbrushed quite a few. They are absolutely hilarious! 

 

post #4841 of 8820
^^^^
That is hilarious!
post #4842 of 8820

Whew I was going to ask but thought better not to. At least now we know that she can eat more than just puree. :smile: 

post #4843 of 8820

HD600 is really a great with a good amp

post #4844 of 8820
Anyone here think it's worth moving from the fidelio x1 to hd600?
I really like the fidelio but I feel like I'm missing out somewhat.
post #4845 of 8820
I heard my friend's x1 a little. The hd600 has more details, but it's not a massive step up from the x1 for sure. Basically they are in the same league imo, in terms of airiness, detail to some extent. Since u like ur x1 alot, I assume u like the heavy bass (which to me is excessive, but ymmv) and you are going to lose that with the hd600 definitely.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread