- 856 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Connecticut
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Senn hd600 vs. Fidelio X1 Compare? Last post on Yesterday at 4:53 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Trying to find portable equivalent of HD600 Last post on 9/17/14 at 2:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 10:45 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 Last post on Today at 5:07 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 309
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Welcome to head-fi.. sorry about your thread jack."
What happened here :v
Anyways, I've found the HD600 fairly responsive to my portable setup, with the ALO Rx MKII on High Gain. Sounds very sharp with more treble/bass which is great for rocking out. Of course, it couldn't hold a candle to the spaciousness and airiness of the Asgard 2, but still competitive with it.
We're on post #4,626 in this thread. What is there possibly new to say about the headphones? At least the stickers are something new! ;-)
Besides, I find talking about small, inconsequential stickers that most people didn't even notice incredibly funny.
Easy, hear them and compare with impressions on this thread. and check for the authencity sticker to be sure!
What if it's a good knock off, like the watches you can't tell from the real thing unless you take it apart. What if it sounds half decent and has a phony "authentic" sticker like all knock offs do. Wait, mine has an "Authentic" sticker.
If a fake can produce this good a sound, hey, i don't mind having it. and the sticker was intended as a joke, lol
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Weird Sennheiser Urbanite Ad 3 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 51 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Bassy headphones for $150-200 max 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 + V-MODA BoomPro, what else? 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)