- 856 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Connecticut
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing an external sound card for good headphones (HD 600-650, DT 880-990, etc.) Last post on 8/4/14 at 9:40am in Dedicated Source Components
- Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 Last post on 8/21/14 at 5:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Asgard 2 for HD600's and Monitor Speakers Last post on 7/3/14 at 8:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JH-5 vs DT770 Last post on 6/27/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD600 with extra HD650 cable Last post on 6/20/14 at 11:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 309
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Welcome to head-fi.. sorry about your thread jack."
What happened here :v
Anyways, I've found the HD600 fairly responsive to my portable setup, with the ALO Rx MKII on High Gain. Sounds very sharp with more treble/bass which is great for rocking out. Of course, it couldn't hold a candle to the spaciousness and airiness of the Asgard 2, but still competitive with it.
We're on post #4,626 in this thread. What is there possibly new to say about the headphones? At least the stickers are something new! ;-)
Besides, I find talking about small, inconsequential stickers that most people didn't even notice incredibly funny.
Easy, hear them and compare with impressions on this thread. and check for the authencity sticker to be sure!
What if it's a good knock off, like the watches you can't tell from the real thing unless you take it apart. What if it sounds half decent and has a phony "authentic" sticker like all knock offs do. Wait, mine has an "Authentic" sticker.
If a fake can produce this good a sound, hey, i don't mind having it. and the sticker was intended as a joke, lol
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 32 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Cavalli Liquid Glass using low standard materials 52 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › Meier Audio Daccord 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 tube amp rankings 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)