- 856 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Connecticut
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Senn hd600 vs. Fidelio X1 Compare? Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Trying to find portable equivalent of HD600 Last post on 9/17/14 at 2:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- QUAD PA-One Valve Headphone Amplifier and DAC Last post on 9/16/14 at 8:38am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Tralucent Audio Reference 1 – With Comparisons I would first like to give a huge thanks to Head-Fi member, warrior1975 for loaning me his Ref. 1 and TWau cable for review. I was...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 309
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Welcome to head-fi.. sorry about your thread jack."
What happened here :v
Anyways, I've found the HD600 fairly responsive to my portable setup, with the ALO Rx MKII on High Gain. Sounds very sharp with more treble/bass which is great for rocking out. Of course, it couldn't hold a candle to the spaciousness and airiness of the Asgard 2, but still competitive with it.
We're on post #4,626 in this thread. What is there possibly new to say about the headphones? At least the stickers are something new! ;-)
Besides, I find talking about small, inconsequential stickers that most people didn't even notice incredibly funny.
Easy, hear them and compare with impressions on this thread. and check for the authencity sticker to be sure!
What if it's a good knock off, like the watches you can't tell from the real thing unless you take it apart. What if it sounds half decent and has a phony "authentic" sticker like all knock offs do. Wait, mine has an "Authentic" sticker.
If a fake can produce this good a sound, hey, i don't mind having it. and the sticker was intended as a joke, lol
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › HAS ANYONE COMPARED VINTAGE AKG K340, BEYER DT 990, SENNHEISER HD... 1 minute ago
- › Ear-buds recommendation 2 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by moedawg140
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)