I don't know why some of you guys are so focused on the discussion of the authenticity stickers rather than the headphones itself.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 309
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Welcome to head-fi.. sorry about your thread jack."
What happened here :v
Anyways, I've found the HD600 fairly responsive to my portable setup, with the ALO Rx MKII on High Gain. Sounds very sharp with more treble/bass which is great for rocking out. Of course, it couldn't hold a candle to the spaciousness and airiness of the Asgard 2, but still competitive with it.
We're on post #4,626 in this thread. What is there possibly new to say about the headphones? At least the stickers are something new! ;-)
Besides, I find talking about small, inconsequential stickers that most people didn't even notice incredibly funny.
Easy, hear them and compare with impressions on this thread. and check for the authencity sticker to be sure!
What if it's a good knock off, like the watches you can't tell from the real thing unless you take it apart. What if it sounds half decent and has a phony "authentic" sticker like all knock offs do. Wait, mine has an "Authentic" sticker.
If a fake can produce this good a sound, hey, i don't mind having it. and the sticker was intended as a joke, lol
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Celsus Sound Companion One, 32/384 USB, iOS/Android, 24/192 Wi-Fi... 1 minute ago
- › Universal IEM With Great Balance 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Have you ever met anyone on here who resorts to name calling? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3