I don't know why some of you guys are so focused on the discussion of the authenticity stickers rather than the headphones itself.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 309
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Welcome to head-fi.. sorry about your thread jack."
What happened here :v
Anyways, I've found the HD600 fairly responsive to my portable setup, with the ALO Rx MKII on High Gain. Sounds very sharp with more treble/bass which is great for rocking out. Of course, it couldn't hold a candle to the spaciousness and airiness of the Asgard 2, but still competitive with it.
We're on post #4,626 in this thread. What is there possibly new to say about the headphones? At least the stickers are something new! ;-)
Besides, I find talking about small, inconsequential stickers that most people didn't even notice incredibly funny.
Easy, hear them and compare with impressions on this thread. and check for the authencity sticker to be sure!
What if it's a good knock off, like the watches you can't tell from the real thing unless you take it apart. What if it sounds half decent and has a phony "authentic" sticker like all knock offs do. Wait, mine has an "Authentic" sticker.
If a fake can produce this good a sound, hey, i don't mind having it. and the sticker was intended as a joke, lol
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Stymax-Obravo HAMT-1 AMT Hybrid 4 minutes ago
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › Terminologies that I can't get quite right, please help D: 6 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology. 8 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 11 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2