I expect they'll be sitting on my head most of this weekend. I bought a couple 24 bit remastered Marillion cds last weekend and plan on spinning them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice, I'm really looking forward to this cable I ordered from Trevor at Norse Audio. Can't wait to get it!
$200 or so will get a modi/magni; there is a combo selling for less in the for sale thread, at least there was yesterday.
Are you completely ampless?
I have a Cmoy for use with my portables. It works, but I know I'll be much happier with a real good amp. I have several home systems that seem to drive them well though. So I'm not really without in that respect.
Oh good! I was worried you were driving them straight from an ipod! No worries. You don't have to be in a rush. Really, the HD600 is fairly forgiving regarding amping.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with FLAC music on it that sounds not too bad with the Cmoy inline. My Yamaha receivers do a pretty good job so far. I'm really interested to hear how these sound with some good burn in.
In my experience, very similar to how they sound now! :)
what's your gear that your using? Amp/dac source etc
Only a Cmoy. For portable I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 loaded with FLAC, a Samsung P2 loaded with lame encoded vbr 256 mp3s, and a Sony D99 1bit discman. My home systems have Yamaha receivers being fed by Sony Blu-ray players and Pioneer CD players respectively.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › How come treble peaks are well above the frequency range of most... 10 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 22 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 3 minutes ago
- › The Tera player Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [SOLD] METRUM HEX 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Pair of Over-Ear Headphones around $100 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 7 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)