I expect they'll be sitting on my head most of this weekend. I bought a couple 24 bit remastered Marillion cds last weekend and plan on spinning them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice, I'm really looking forward to this cable I ordered from Trevor at Norse Audio. Can't wait to get it!
$200 or so will get a modi/magni; there is a combo selling for less in the for sale thread, at least there was yesterday.
Are you completely ampless?
I have a Cmoy for use with my portables. It works, but I know I'll be much happier with a real good amp. I have several home systems that seem to drive them well though. So I'm not really without in that respect.
Oh good! I was worried you were driving them straight from an ipod! No worries. You don't have to be in a rush. Really, the HD600 is fairly forgiving regarding amping.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with FLAC music on it that sounds not too bad with the Cmoy inline. My Yamaha receivers do a pretty good job so far. I'm really interested to hear how these sound with some good burn in.
In my experience, very similar to how they sound now! :)
what's your gear that your using? Amp/dac source etc
Only a Cmoy. For portable I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 loaded with FLAC, a Samsung P2 loaded with lame encoded vbr 256 mp3s, and a Sony D99 1bit discman. My home systems have Yamaha receivers being fed by Sony Blu-ray players and Pioneer CD players respectively.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Louisiana State University HeadFi-ers? 1 minute ago
- › Computer Audiophile Set Up 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › What does "organic" mean? (with respect to headphone sound signatures) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HELP: Speakers don't work when chained off of Subwoofer 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2