Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 711

post #10651 of 10664
That's one good humoured lady you have there! smily_headphones1.gif
post #10652 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post

I think I found a pretty good pairing with the HD 600 tonight. A significant other at 26 weeks, baking up a boy.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Congratulations, you've found what is better than headphones. Once they become teenagers, all bets are off.

Kids are a blast, you're in for some great times.

post #10653 of 10664

If he turns into a Beats-wearing teenager, throw him out of the house. *

 

* Not to be taken as actual parenting advice. 

post #10654 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirious Lab View Post
 

If he turns into a Beats-wearing teenager, throw him out of the house. *

 

* Not to be taken as actual parenting advice. 

Not happening, I have faith in his parents.

post #10655 of 10664

post #10656 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Congratulations, you've found what is better than headphones. Once they become teenagers, all bets are off.

Kids are a blast, you're in for some great times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirious Lab View Post
 

If he turns into a Beats-wearing teenager, throw him out of the house. *

 

* Not to be taken as actual parenting advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Not happening, I have faith in his parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismusic View Post
That's one good humoured lady you have there! smily_headphones1.gif

 

Thanks thanks thanks. I actually spent a lot of time figuring out which can I was going to use and even put together a specific playlist so that way I could say, "These were the first songs you heard."

post #10657 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonelaf View Post
 


The CMA800R is actually one of three amps I'm looking at right now to mainly run the HD 800. How are they on the HD 600? Details please. :)

post #10658 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post

Thanks thanks thanks. I actually spent a lot of time figuring out which can I was going to use and even put together a specific playlist so that way I could say, "These were the first songs you heard."
You know you are an audiophile when... wink.gif
post #10659 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post
 


The CMA800R is actually one of three amps I'm looking at right now to mainly run the HD 800. How are they on the HD 600? Details please. :)


Hi,

 

can´t say much so far.

The Questyle arrived yesterday, the HD 600 today.

I´m looking forward to have a listening session when it´s quiet @home ;-)

 

Regards

Olaf

post #10660 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonelaf View Post
 


Hi,

 

can´t say much so far.

The Questyle arrived yesterday, the HD 600 today.

I´m looking forward to have a listening session when it´s quiet @home ;-)

 

Regards

Olaf


I will be eagerly awaiting your initial feedback.

post #10661 of 10664

The TEAC HA-P50 I got off Amazon shipped today from Japan. Can't wait to see how it drives the HD 600.

post #10662 of 10664

My Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus arrived! Now my HD600s get to really sing.

 

post #10663 of 10664
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPowers View Post
 

My Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus arrived! Now my HD600s get to really sing.

Awesome. That's the desktop AMP/DAC I was thinking of getting before I decided on the portable TEAC. The TEAC will do as a desktop setup for now but eventually I will want something more substantial for my home rig. Let me know what you think of it. I see you have the Z-2300 too. I drove my HD 600's with that headphone out for a while before I upgraded to a Yamaha RX-V365 /w Polk RTi4's and a Velodyne sub. I been going Toslink from desktop > Yamaha > 1/4 inch Phono > HD 600. Sounds great so I am not expecting the TEAC to outshine it. But it would be nice if it was at least on par so I could declutter a bit. Having a home theater setup on my desk is messy.

post #10664 of 10664

I plan on upgrading my Z-2300 setup next. I'll start a new thread for suggestions on that score.

 

The headphone amp on the Z-2300 was pretty decent. I only had two days to use it with my HD600s before my Maverick arrived. With my DragonFly feeding the setup, it sounded so good.

 

Now it sounds even better. How better I'm not sure yet. I've only had the D1 unboxed and installed for about 40 minutes.:eek:

 

I need time to test everything out and do some listening... a lot of listening.:)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread