Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bought new headphones (Sennheiser hd 600), ears got damaged instantly (Tinnitus). Last post on 4/13/14 at 9:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Trying out Headphones Last post on 4/11/14 at 3:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need recommendation Last post on 4/7/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best "Starter" Headphones? - HiFiMan HE-400 / AKG K712 / Sennheiser HD650 / ... Last post on 4/13/14 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Having trouble loving headphones...why? Last post on 3/31/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread - Page 484post #7246 of 72544/14/14 at 8:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7247 of 72544/14/14 at 8:34ampost #7248 of 72544/14/14 at 9:00am
I sure wouldn't. I put the stock 650 cable on mine when the original had a break in it. $19 CDN It's a bit heavier than stock 600.post #7249 of 72544/14/14 at 9:07am
Right. I've only put Cardas on mine 'coz I could and had some cash to burn.
As a bonus, it has survived more than decade of abuse and few generations of cats with itchy teeth.post #7250 of 72544/14/14 at 9:10amQuote:
I have to hide my cans from my cats. The force is strong with your cable!post #7251 of 72544/14/14 at 9:14amQuote:
Yeah, it's perforated all along its length, but still working like a charm.post #7252 of 72544/15/14 at 6:09pmpost #7253 of 72544/15/14 at 6:11pmpost #7254 of 72544/15/14 at 8:12pm
Right, right. When you say a bit on the warm side do you mean in comparison to, say, the Q701? 'Cause I found the Q701 definitely bass-light. Like, the information was there. It extends far enough. But there was no actual body.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › FiiO E18 Review 56 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Best Tube Amp For dt990 pro 250 ohm and he 400 6 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 9 minutes ago
- › Need help/recs for closed headphones $250 or thereabout for... 10 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 12 minutes ago
- › Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014 14 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 15 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 15 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob