I'd say HD600 is more forgiving then the HE500. But this doesn't mean you can skimp out on proper source and amplification for the HD600's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD-600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 3/5/14 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Running two amps in a dual mono configuration? Last post on 3/3/14 at 11:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Laptop USB portable sound card for HD600 Last post on 2/28/14 at 5:27pm in Computer Audio
- DT880 vs HD600 Last post on 2/27/14 at 9:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Lost bass on right side - Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 2/21/14 at 10:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
i had these headphones from last 8 months and i am enjoying it a lot for listening classical, jazz.these headphones offer proper imaging to the vocals of the artist and music it fairly do justice...
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread - Page 311post #4651 of 706410/4/13 at 6:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4652 of 706410/4/13 at 6:12ampost #4653 of 706410/4/13 at 6:23amQuote:
hahaha I love Cognac, and I do enjoy a cigar at christmas!post #4654 of 706410/4/13 at 6:48amQuote:
Oh yes undoubtly. I didn't find my HD580 so forgiving ... I think I miss only one headphone for bad recorded/mastered music so I hoped he500 could be an option .post #4655 of 706410/4/13 at 7:22am
I just got off the phone with Scott at Sennheiser. This week I picked up a new pair HD600s and they did not have the sticker. Scott said that the HD600 is not a problem with copying/counterfeiting. Knockoffs are not found on their upper end products but is a problem with earbuds and bluetooth devices. He also asked for the numbers on my box and looked them up on the computer. He said that they were manufactured a few weeks ago and that depending on where they were made may not have the stickers yet as this is a new process. My ears told me that they sound too good to be knockoffs, so I should have listened to them.post #4656 of 706410/4/13 at 7:33amQuote:
Mine have it too. It's factory applied, I believe. It's never bothered me, but you can take the grill off and remove it.post #4657 of 706410/4/13 at 7:38amQuote:
This source and amp
works great for me!post #4658 of 706410/4/13 at 11:28am
Photos all seem to make the color of the HD600 a loud and gaudy speckled blue. I see barely any blue in mine – but rather a very tasteful black and gray. I hope people aren't put off by the photos because the actual finish looks a lot more subtle and refined than I'd been led to believe. Very attractive, actually.post #4659 of 706410/4/13 at 11:59ampost #4660 of 706410/4/13 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by wrightanswer@ear
Photos all seem to make the color of the HD600 a loud and gaudy speckled blue. I see barely any blue in mine – but rather a very tasteful black and gray. I hope people aren't put off by the photos because the actual finish looks a lot more subtle and refined than I'd been led to believe. Very attractive, actually.
+1. They look more black in person. They look awesome and much better than in most pictures. @jjsoviet's pic is closer to being accurate than most but they still look slightly bluer than they do in real life.post #4661 of 706410/4/13 at 12:49pmpost #4662 of 706410/4/13 at 1:35pmpost #4663 of 706410/4/13 at 1:36pmpost #4664 of 706410/4/13 at 1:39pmpost #4665 of 706410/4/13 at 1:41pmQuote:
There is a 3 dots Braille thingy on the left side, at the front of where it says HD 600. That's how one can differentiate left and right in the dark. I have always been confused until I found the dots.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 25 seconds ago
- › AMR DP777 vs Auralic Vega vs Exasound E20 32 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › IEM for riding 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 preview world tour--first arrivals on page 19, first... 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for solid headphones in the region of £100-200 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones by sagar khichi
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude