I'd say HD600 is more forgiving then the HE500. But this doesn't mean you can skimp out on proper source and amplification for the HD600's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD-600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Need Budget AMP worth to power Sennheiser HD600, HD800, HiFiMan-500, DT880... ??? Last post on 12/18/13 at 6:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help! Budget AMP worth of Sennheiser HD600, HD800, HiFiMan-500, DT880... ??? Last post on 12/17/13 at 6:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- O2+ODAC: Should I buy? Last post on 12/14/13 at 12:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First time poster Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Modi to a Bifrost with ld mk iii Last post on 12/14/13 at 4:32am in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread - Page 311post #4651 of 550010/4/13 at 6:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4652 of 550010/4/13 at 6:12ampost #4653 of 550010/4/13 at 6:23amQuote:
hahaha I love Cognac, and I do enjoy a cigar at christmas!post #4654 of 550010/4/13 at 6:48amQuote:
Oh yes undoubtly. I didn't find my HD580 so forgiving ... I think I miss only one headphone for bad recorded/mastered music so I hoped he500 could be an option .post #4655 of 550010/4/13 at 7:22am
I just got off the phone with Scott at Sennheiser. This week I picked up a new pair HD600s and they did not have the sticker. Scott said that the HD600 is not a problem with copying/counterfeiting. Knockoffs are not found on their upper end products but is a problem with earbuds and bluetooth devices. He also asked for the numbers on my box and looked them up on the computer. He said that they were manufactured a few weeks ago and that depending on where they were made may not have the stickers yet as this is a new process. My ears told me that they sound too good to be knockoffs, so I should have listened to them.post #4656 of 550010/4/13 at 7:33amQuote:
Mine have it too. It's factory applied, I believe. It's never bothered me, but you can take the grill off and remove it.post #4657 of 550010/4/13 at 7:38amQuote:
This source and amp
works great for me!post #4658 of 550010/4/13 at 11:28am
Photos all seem to make the color of the HD600 a loud and gaudy speckled blue. I see barely any blue in mine – but rather a very tasteful black and gray. I hope people aren't put off by the photos because the actual finish looks a lot more subtle and refined than I'd been led to believe. Very attractive, actually.post #4659 of 550010/4/13 at 11:59ampost #4660 of 550010/4/13 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by wrightanswer@ear
Photos all seem to make the color of the HD600 a loud and gaudy speckled blue. I see barely any blue in mine – but rather a very tasteful black and gray. I hope people aren't put off by the photos because the actual finish looks a lot more subtle and refined than I'd been led to believe. Very attractive, actually.
+1. They look more black in person. They look awesome and much better than in most pictures. @jjsoviet's pic is closer to being accurate than most but they still look slightly bluer than they do in real life.post #4661 of 550010/4/13 at 12:49pmpost #4662 of 550010/4/13 at 1:35pmpost #4663 of 550010/4/13 at 1:36pmpost #4664 of 550010/4/13 at 1:39pmpost #4665 of 550010/4/13 at 1:41pmQuote:
There is a 3 dots Braille thingy on the left side, at the front of where it says HD 600. That's how one can differentiate left and right in the dark. I have always been confused until I found the dots.
- Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Music Game IX 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 37 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for over the ear Headphones 300$ 44 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 57 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Macbook Pro Sound setup! (Help Please!) 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital