Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- If someone buy me the headphone (any price), but not the amp and CD player, which one of the... Last post on Today at 1:51 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on 4/18/14 at 7:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Bought new headphones (Sennheiser hd 600), ears got damaged instantly (Tinnitus). Last post on 4/13/14 at 9:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Trying out Headphones Last post on 4/11/14 at 3:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need recommendation Last post on 4/7/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread - Page 173post #2581 of 73352/4/13 at 4:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2582 of 73352/4/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bee inthe Attic
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?post #2583 of 73352/4/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".post #2584 of 73352/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..post #2585 of 73352/4/13 at 5:14pmpost #2586 of 73352/4/13 at 5:26pmQuote:
I'd be very surprised if it was SPCpost #2587 of 73352/4/13 at 5:56pmpost #2588 of 73352/4/13 at 6:08pmpost #2589 of 73352/4/13 at 7:06pmpost #2590 of 73352/4/13 at 7:08pm
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!post #2591 of 73352/4/13 at 7:10pmQuote:
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)post #2592 of 73352/5/13 at 12:01pmQuote:
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?post #2593 of 73352/5/13 at 12:24pmpost #2594 of 73352/5/13 at 12:57pm
- Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc - Head-Fi TV 5 seconds ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 13 seconds ago
- › Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne 21 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing the right pair of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Are custom fit IEMs worth it 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones - up to 100€ 3 minutes ago
- › DC or Marvel? 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude