Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- At what price/pojint does the vaule for the money become riduclous? Last post on 8/16/11 at 8:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Sennheiser Tier of Headphones Last post on 1/15/12 at 4:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD580 Precision Last post on 6/10/12 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Old" vs "New" HD580/600s & HD650s? Last post on 4/13/11 at 2:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD595 or HD600? Last post on 10/17/06 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Edited on 5/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Related Head Gear
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread - Page 173post #2581 of 32752/4/13 at 4:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2582 of 32752/4/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bee inthe Attic
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?post #2583 of 32752/4/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".post #2584 of 32752/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..post #2585 of 32752/4/13 at 5:14pmpost #2586 of 32752/4/13 at 5:26pmQuote:
I'd be very surprised if it was SPCpost #2587 of 32752/4/13 at 5:56pmpost #2588 of 32752/4/13 at 6:08pmpost #2589 of 32752/4/13 at 7:06pmpost #2590 of 32752/4/13 at 7:08pm
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!post #2591 of 32752/4/13 at 7:10pmQuote:
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)post #2592 of 32752/5/13 at 12:01pmQuote:
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?post #2593 of 32752/5/13 at 12:24pmpost #2594 of 32752/5/13 at 12:57pm
- Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 3 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 49 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › 3D Printers - Would they be able to create custom shells? 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 3 minutes ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 4 minutes ago
- › Amp for TT setup 4 minutes ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 6 minutes ago
- › looking for a transportable dac amp combo 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe