Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD-600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio e7/e9 troubleshooting Last post on Yesterday at 6:41 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Aspiring mixing engineer looking for headphone amp feedback Last post on Yesterday at 6:39 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I think i might go ahead and buy the Sennheiser HD600 for music production. Should i do it? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacement cable for Sennheiser HD600 (UK) Last post on 12/2/13 at 3:05pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- How Important Are a Headphones' Aesthetic Appearance To You? Favorite Design? Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread - Page 173post #2581 of 53352/4/13 at 4:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2582 of 53352/4/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bee inthe Attic
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?post #2583 of 53352/4/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".post #2584 of 53352/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..post #2585 of 53352/4/13 at 5:14pmpost #2586 of 53352/4/13 at 5:26pmQuote:
I'd be very surprised if it was SPCpost #2587 of 53352/4/13 at 5:56pmpost #2588 of 53352/4/13 at 6:08pmpost #2589 of 53352/4/13 at 7:06pmpost #2590 of 53352/4/13 at 7:08pm
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!post #2591 of 53352/4/13 at 7:10pmQuote:
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)post #2592 of 53352/5/13 at 12:01pmQuote:
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?post #2593 of 53352/5/13 at 12:24pmpost #2594 of 53352/5/13 at 12:57pm
- Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Nov 4th 2013 and feature poll... 14 seconds ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 15 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 23 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 4 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a durable, balanced IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 6 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude