I won the monthly giveaway 100 dollar gift card from Headphone.com. Any recommendations on something below 250ish? My biggest interest is the Sleek Audio SA6.. help xD
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/11/11
- productPhiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)tagged by System, 2/11/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 2/11/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Phiaton PS200 vs Ultimate Ears 700 ? Last post on 3/25/11 at 2:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you like bass more then Denon C710, Monster Turbine are recommended and if you like wide soundstage then Phiaton PS200 are recommdended. But SA6 are great for overall clean, clear sound quality with removable cable.
Yea all those are in consideration too.. only thing is, i feel that if i buy the SA6, the SA7 will come out and i will regret my purchase.. and i tried the turbines already, not my kind of earphone... Anyone know when the SA7 will come out?
They said sometime 2011.. My top interests are the Phiaton PS200, Sleek SA6, or the Denon 710s.. All very different and unique. Im favouring the Sleek SA6s though
I think it was spring 2011, but don't take my word for it. Basically, C710 or Turbine for bass (although I can vouch for the Turbines as great performers), and PS200s or SA6 for a bass-light, detailed sound, with the PS200s delivering detailed, aggressive sound with a wide soundstage, and the SA6s being tunable all-around performers. Your choice would depend on how much of an emphasis you place on bass.
I've never heard the SE315s; maybe Shure's improved on the SE310s, which weren't received so well.
I'm not really a "bass" junkie. I come from detailed, clean sounds (Ety HF5, MC5, Shure scl3) and i owned the Turbines before. I didn't HATE the turbines, just found it too muddy. If the C710s are more refined, definately will put that in consideration. SA6 is pretty cool how you can customize it :D. Just want the best value for under 250ish excluding the gift card.
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 24 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 41 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Xonar Essense stx Random LOUD high pitched Ringing Noise? 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)