I won the monthly giveaway 100 dollar gift card from Headphone.com. Any recommendations on something below 250ish? My biggest interest is the Sleek Audio SA6.. help xD
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/11/11
- productPhiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)tagged by System, 2/11/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 2/11/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Phiaton PS200 vs Ultimate Ears 700 ? Last post on 3/25/11 at 2:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you like bass more then Denon C710, Monster Turbine are recommended and if you like wide soundstage then Phiaton PS200 are recommdended. But SA6 are great for overall clean, clear sound quality with removable cable.
Yea all those are in consideration too.. only thing is, i feel that if i buy the SA6, the SA7 will come out and i will regret my purchase.. and i tried the turbines already, not my kind of earphone... Anyone know when the SA7 will come out?
They said sometime 2011.. My top interests are the Phiaton PS200, Sleek SA6, or the Denon 710s.. All very different and unique. Im favouring the Sleek SA6s though
I think it was spring 2011, but don't take my word for it. Basically, C710 or Turbine for bass (although I can vouch for the Turbines as great performers), and PS200s or SA6 for a bass-light, detailed sound, with the PS200s delivering detailed, aggressive sound with a wide soundstage, and the SA6s being tunable all-around performers. Your choice would depend on how much of an emphasis you place on bass.
I've never heard the SE315s; maybe Shure's improved on the SE310s, which weren't received so well.
I'm not really a "bass" junkie. I come from detailed, clean sounds (Ety HF5, MC5, Shure scl3) and i owned the Turbines before. I didn't HATE the turbines, just found it too muddy. If the C710s are more refined, definately will put that in consideration. SA6 is pretty cool how you can customize it :D. Just want the best value for under 250ish excluding the gift card.
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 22 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 27 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 5 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)