I won the monthly giveaway 100 dollar gift card from Headphone.com. Any recommendations on something below 250ish? My biggest interest is the Sleek Audio SA6.. help xD
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/11/11
- productPhiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)tagged by System, 2/11/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 2/11/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Phiaton PS200 vs Ultimate Ears 700 ? Last post on 3/25/11 at 2:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you like bass more then Denon C710, Monster Turbine are recommended and if you like wide soundstage then Phiaton PS200 are recommdended. But SA6 are great for overall clean, clear sound quality with removable cable.
Yea all those are in consideration too.. only thing is, i feel that if i buy the SA6, the SA7 will come out and i will regret my purchase.. and i tried the turbines already, not my kind of earphone... Anyone know when the SA7 will come out?
They said sometime 2011.. My top interests are the Phiaton PS200, Sleek SA6, or the Denon 710s.. All very different and unique. Im favouring the Sleek SA6s though
I think it was spring 2011, but don't take my word for it. Basically, C710 or Turbine for bass (although I can vouch for the Turbines as great performers), and PS200s or SA6 for a bass-light, detailed sound, with the PS200s delivering detailed, aggressive sound with a wide soundstage, and the SA6s being tunable all-around performers. Your choice would depend on how much of an emphasis you place on bass.
I've never heard the SE315s; maybe Shure's improved on the SE310s, which weren't received so well.
I'm not really a "bass" junkie. I come from detailed, clean sounds (Ety HF5, MC5, Shure scl3) and i owned the Turbines before. I didn't HATE the turbines, just found it too muddy. If the C710s are more refined, definately will put that in consideration. SA6 is pretty cool how you can customize it :D. Just want the best value for under 250ish excluding the gift card.
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 second ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Ibasso Dx90 Audio tuning issue 1to 90 volume could not hear able at... 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 6 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3