I won the monthly giveaway 100 dollar gift card from Headphone.com. Any recommendations on something below 250ish? My biggest interest is the Sleek Audio SA6.. help xD
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/11/11
- productPhiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)tagged by System, 2/11/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 2/11/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Phiaton PS200 vs Ultimate Ears 700 ? Last post on 3/25/11 at 2:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you like bass more then Denon C710, Monster Turbine are recommended and if you like wide soundstage then Phiaton PS200 are recommdended. But SA6 are great for overall clean, clear sound quality with removable cable.
Yea all those are in consideration too.. only thing is, i feel that if i buy the SA6, the SA7 will come out and i will regret my purchase.. and i tried the turbines already, not my kind of earphone... Anyone know when the SA7 will come out?
They said sometime 2011.. My top interests are the Phiaton PS200, Sleek SA6, or the Denon 710s.. All very different and unique. Im favouring the Sleek SA6s though
I think it was spring 2011, but don't take my word for it. Basically, C710 or Turbine for bass (although I can vouch for the Turbines as great performers), and PS200s or SA6 for a bass-light, detailed sound, with the PS200s delivering detailed, aggressive sound with a wide soundstage, and the SA6s being tunable all-around performers. Your choice would depend on how much of an emphasis you place on bass.
I've never heard the SE315s; maybe Shure's improved on the SE310s, which weren't received so well.
I'm not really a "bass" junkie. I come from detailed, clean sounds (Ety HF5, MC5, Shure scl3) and i owned the Turbines before. I didn't HATE the turbines, just found it too muddy. If the C710s are more refined, definately will put that in consideration. SA6 is pretty cool how you can customize it :D. Just want the best value for under 250ish excluding the gift card.
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 15 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 49 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 2 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 3 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 5 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2