I won the monthly giveaway 100 dollar gift card from Headphone.com. Any recommendations on something below 250ish? My biggest interest is the Sleek Audio SA6.. help xD
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/11/11
- productPhiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)tagged by System, 2/11/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 2/11/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Phiaton PS200 vs Ultimate Ears 700 ? Last post on 3/25/11 at 2:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
Greetings Head-fi! In a past long gone, wireless audio was scoffed at for it's spotty connections, bulky modules, and compromised sound quality. Over the years technology has advanced and great...
Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?post #1 of 122/5/11 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 122/5/11 at 9:52pm
If you like bass more then Denon C710, Monster Turbine are recommended and if you like wide soundstage then Phiaton PS200 are recommdended. But SA6 are great for overall clean, clear sound quality with removable cable.post #3 of 122/6/11 at 10:21amThread Starter
Yea all those are in consideration too.. only thing is, i feel that if i buy the SA6, the SA7 will come out and i will regret my purchase.. and i tried the turbines already, not my kind of earphone... Anyone know when the SA7 will come out?post #4 of 122/6/11 at 11:32ampost #5 of 122/6/11 at 1:45pmThread Starter
They said sometime 2011.. My top interests are the Phiaton PS200, Sleek SA6, or the Denon 710s.. All very different and unique. Im favouring the Sleek SA6s thoughpost #6 of 122/6/11 at 1:53pmThread Starterpost #7 of 122/6/11 at 1:57pmpost #8 of 122/6/11 at 1:59pm
I think it was spring 2011, but don't take my word for it. Basically, C710 or Turbine for bass (although I can vouch for the Turbines as great performers), and PS200s or SA6 for a bass-light, detailed sound, with the PS200s delivering detailed, aggressive sound with a wide soundstage, and the SA6s being tunable all-around performers. Your choice would depend on how much of an emphasis you place on bass.
I've never heard the SE315s; maybe Shure's improved on the SE310s, which weren't received so well.post #9 of 122/6/11 at 10:13pmThread Starter
I'm not really a "bass" junkie. I come from detailed, clean sounds (Ety HF5, MC5, Shure scl3) and i owned the Turbines before. I didn't HATE the turbines, just found it too muddy. If the C710s are more refined, definately will put that in consideration. SA6 is pretty cool how you can customize it :D. Just want the best value for under 250ish excluding the gift card.post #10 of 122/7/11 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #11 of 122/7/11 at 9:47pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Oman《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC sPeCiaLisT... 17 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 59 seconds ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 1 minute ago
- › italy《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC sPeCiaLisT... 1 minute ago
- › Recommodation for Custom IEM 1 minute ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 2 minutes ago
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Amritsar《≼TaNtRa((!!))MANTRA≽》+91-9958802839 bLaCk maGiC sPeCiaLisT... 4 minutes ago
- › B&O Beoplay H4 announced 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Focal Utopia by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear