Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Why has amazon stopped selling the Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/12/12 at 5:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- US$275 Budget advice: Koss Pro DJ100 vs Denon AH-D1100 vs Sony ZX700 + Amp for B'day present... Last post on 1/12/12 at 9:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King Last post on 7/20/14 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Recommend a Budget Studio Monitor (Headphones) Last post on 9/7/11 at 5:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
where to get Sony "for Digital" or "for Studio Use" red/blue stickerspost #1 of 272/5/11 at 12:30amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 272/5/11 at 5:10ampost #3 of 274/4/11 at 10:25amThread Starterpost #4 of 274/4/11 at 2:09pmpost #5 of 274/4/11 at 2:54pmpost #6 of 274/4/11 at 3:13pm
Maybe Clark Stanley's sells them.
Joking aside, maybe Sony has a parts department or something that will sell you some. Perhaps you could go to a Sony Style outlet store and ask around. Who knows?post #7 of 274/4/11 at 3:38pm
I don't think you can get them unless you also purchase the enclosure assembly from Sony. IIRC Sony doesn't have a partlist number just for the enclosure decal. You could try to have someone that makes graphic decals create one for you.post #8 of 274/4/11 at 10:11pmThread Starterpost #9 of 274/4/11 at 10:17pmpost #10 of 274/4/11 at 10:18pmpost #11 of 278/19/11 at 5:48pmThread Starterpost #12 of 278/19/11 at 5:55pmpost #13 of 278/19/11 at 9:16pmThread StarterQuote:
I want to use it on the Sony headphones that didn't have it because the labels are only on ones sold in Japan. I dint see the reason why they do that. My MDR-Z1000 and MDR-ZX700 looks incomplete without the labels.post #14 of 278/24/11 at 9:06pm
I think you would have better luck just going to a yardsale and finding broken down sony's to get the stickers from. I've seen them up on ebay every once in a while going for $15 ..... probably fakespost #15 of 278/24/11 at 9:09pmThread Starter
- where to get Sony "for Digital" or "for Studio Use" red/blue stickers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Green energy development & climate change 59 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Book recommendation? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › T-Amp or Stereo Receiver for PC Setup? 3 minutes ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 4 minutes ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)