Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Why has amazon stopped selling the Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/12/12 at 5:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- US$275 Budget advice: Koss Pro DJ100 vs Denon AH-D1100 vs Sony ZX700 + Amp for B'day present... Last post on 1/12/12 at 9:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King Last post on 9/22/14 at 7:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Recommend a Budget Studio Monitor (Headphones) Last post on 9/7/11 at 5:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
where to get Sony "for Digital" or "for Studio Use" red/blue stickerspost #1 of 272/5/11 at 12:30amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 272/5/11 at 5:10ampost #3 of 274/4/11 at 10:25amThread Starterpost #4 of 274/4/11 at 2:09pmpost #5 of 274/4/11 at 2:54pmpost #6 of 274/4/11 at 3:13pm
Maybe Clark Stanley's sells them.
Joking aside, maybe Sony has a parts department or something that will sell you some. Perhaps you could go to a Sony Style outlet store and ask around. Who knows?post #7 of 274/4/11 at 3:38pm
I don't think you can get them unless you also purchase the enclosure assembly from Sony. IIRC Sony doesn't have a partlist number just for the enclosure decal. You could try to have someone that makes graphic decals create one for you.post #8 of 274/4/11 at 10:11pmThread Starterpost #9 of 274/4/11 at 10:17pmpost #10 of 274/4/11 at 10:18pmpost #11 of 278/19/11 at 5:48pmThread Starterpost #12 of 278/19/11 at 5:55pmpost #13 of 278/19/11 at 9:16pmThread StarterQuote:
I want to use it on the Sony headphones that didn't have it because the labels are only on ones sold in Japan. I dint see the reason why they do that. My MDR-Z1000 and MDR-ZX700 looks incomplete without the labels.post #14 of 278/24/11 at 9:06pm
I think you would have better luck just going to a yardsale and finding broken down sony's to get the stickers from. I've seen them up on ebay every once in a while going for $15 ..... probably fakespost #15 of 278/24/11 at 9:09pmThread Starter
- where to get Sony "for Digital" or "for Studio Use" red/blue stickers
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 19 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 31 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 40 seconds ago
- › First foray into high-end audio! 43 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 52 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 1 minute ago
- › Yet another 'versus' thread..need some help 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)