Looking for sub 100 earphones which are comfortable AND very bassy. Are RE0s good in comfort and bass?
Related Forum Threads
- Bass IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing IEMs Last post on 9/7/10 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 v/s UE700 Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for IEM's Sub £80. Replacement for SE210's? Last post on 12/17/11 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
+1 to Fischer Eterna's.
The bass in the Eterna's are phenomenal. I love using them for techno, rap or electronic music. And if you don't like flange tips, you can always just swap'em.
Pretty sure gd-audiobase and perhaps even bugdenaudio will ship Fischer products to Aus. And you really aren't doing your reading if you're even considering RE0s for bass,
+1 i own some, and they have a very nice pretty even frequency response as well.. VERY comfortable. for the price they are excellent IEM's
- Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: SmartPower. Please feed the... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for laying in bed? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Possible alternative choice to Audeze LCD 2 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)