Looking for sub 100 earphones which are comfortable AND very bassy. Are RE0s good in comfort and bass?
Related Forum Threads
- Bass IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing IEMs Last post on 9/7/10 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 v/s UE700 Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for IEM's Sub £80. Replacement for SE210's? Last post on 12/17/11 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
+1 to Fischer Eterna's.
The bass in the Eterna's are phenomenal. I love using them for techno, rap or electronic music. And if you don't like flange tips, you can always just swap'em.
Pretty sure gd-audiobase and perhaps even bugdenaudio will ship Fischer products to Aus. And you really aren't doing your reading if you're even considering RE0s for bass,
+1 i own some, and they have a very nice pretty even frequency response as well.. VERY comfortable. for the price they are excellent IEM's
- Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 seconds ago
- › Best portable amp under 150? 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Entry Level Amps & DACs For Sale 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI 4 minutes ago
- › Will a Schiit Magni with an Asus Xonar DX run Beyerdynamic DT 990... 5 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)