Looking for sub 100 earphones which are comfortable AND very bassy. Are RE0s good in comfort and bass?
Related Forum Threads
- Bass IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing IEMs Last post on 9/7/10 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 v/s UE700 Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for IEM's Sub £80. Replacement for SE210's? Last post on 12/17/11 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
+1 to Fischer Eterna's.
The bass in the Eterna's are phenomenal. I love using them for techno, rap or electronic music. And if you don't like flange tips, you can always just swap'em.
Pretty sure gd-audiobase and perhaps even bugdenaudio will ship Fischer products to Aus. And you really aren't doing your reading if you're even considering RE0s for bass,
+1 i own some, and they have a very nice pretty even frequency response as well.. VERY comfortable. for the price they are excellent IEM's
- Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › NHT Superone, fully restored, like new 5 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)