Looking for sub 100 earphones which are comfortable AND very bassy. Are RE0s good in comfort and bass?
Related Forum Threads
- Bass IEM Last post on 5/25/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing IEMs Last post on 9/7/10 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE0 v/s UE700 Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for IEM's Sub £80. Replacement for SE210's? Last post on 12/17/11 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
+1 to Fischer Eterna's.
The bass in the Eterna's are phenomenal. I love using them for techno, rap or electronic music. And if you don't like flange tips, you can always just swap'em.
Pretty sure gd-audiobase and perhaps even bugdenaudio will ship Fischer products to Aus. And you really aren't doing your reading if you're even considering RE0s for bass,
+1 i own some, and they have a very nice pretty even frequency response as well.. VERY comfortable. for the price they are excellent IEM's
- Comfortable Bassy sub 100 IEMs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 second ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 seconds ago
- › Hooke: Wireless 3D Audio Headphones 11 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Whats a good move up from a asgard 2 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Starter with a 200Eur budget and a lot of doubts. Help me! 6 minutes ago
- › The best headphones that give you a real fun experience when... 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)