- 154 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: NOVA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 648post #9706 of 160909/6/13 at 10:43amRubbing alcohol might be a good idea also
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9707 of 160909/6/13 at 10:50am
Good point, actually denatured alcohol works really good and leaves absolutely nothing behind. I have also found it to be great for getting marks off the faceplates and cleaning connectors.post #9708 of 160909/6/13 at 10:54ampost #9709 of 160909/6/13 at 10:55ampost #9710 of 160909/6/13 at 10:57ampost #9711 of 160909/6/13 at 10:59ampost #9712 of 160909/6/13 at 11:01ampost #9713 of 160909/6/13 at 11:12am
Oh I knew that!
I'm a little jealous my friend. Don't mind saying so ;) I have a feeling that the sound will be right up my ally. Warm, velverty and sweet as the sweetest potato from a bag of sweet potatoes that have been hand selected because of their sweetness :D
Have fun!post #9714 of 160909/6/13 at 11:19ampost #9715 of 160909/6/13 at 11:35ampost #9716 of 160909/6/13 at 11:39am
This is the cleanest most minty vintage receiver I've seen. I am super crazy about cleaning these receivers up and making them look as new as possible. There is not a single thing that I can do to make this one look any better.
Those caps in the picture still have a reflective luster on top which is why I asked if they might be new.post #9717 of 160909/6/13 at 11:39ampost #9718 of 160909/6/13 at 11:42amQuote:
They look better than any vintage receiver cap that I've ever seen. Like new. I may check with the seller and see if there was any replacement done. I wasn't told about a recap so that why I'm kinda surprised.post #9719 of 160909/6/13 at 11:44am
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 17 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 51 seconds ago
- › New in-ear headphones, should I replace my Superlux HD-381F? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 9 minutes ago
- › He-400 bass? 9 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 10 minutes ago
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse