- 119 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: NOVA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 648post #9706 of 146659/6/13 at 10:43amRubbing alcohol might be a good idea also
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9707 of 146659/6/13 at 10:50am
Good point, actually denatured alcohol works really good and leaves absolutely nothing behind. I have also found it to be great for getting marks off the faceplates and cleaning connectors.post #9708 of 146659/6/13 at 10:54ampost #9709 of 146659/6/13 at 10:55ampost #9710 of 146659/6/13 at 10:57ampost #9711 of 146659/6/13 at 10:59ampost #9712 of 146659/6/13 at 11:01ampost #9713 of 146659/6/13 at 11:12am
Oh I knew that!
I'm a little jealous my friend. Don't mind saying so ;) I have a feeling that the sound will be right up my ally. Warm, velverty and sweet as the sweetest potato from a bag of sweet potatoes that have been hand selected because of their sweetness :D
Have fun!post #9714 of 146659/6/13 at 11:19ampost #9715 of 146659/6/13 at 11:35ampost #9716 of 146659/6/13 at 11:39am
This is the cleanest most minty vintage receiver I've seen. I am super crazy about cleaning these receivers up and making them look as new as possible. There is not a single thing that I can do to make this one look any better.
Those caps in the picture still have a reflective luster on top which is why I asked if they might be new.post #9717 of 146659/6/13 at 11:39ampost #9718 of 146659/6/13 at 11:42amQuote:
They look better than any vintage receiver cap that I've ever seen. Like new. I may check with the seller and see if there was any replacement done. I wasn't told about a recap so that why I'm kinda surprised.post #9719 of 146659/6/13 at 11:44am
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 13 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 14 seconds ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 15 seconds ago
- › wharfedale or MartinLogan bookshelf speakers? 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-6/HE-560/HE-400i + HM-601LE - RE-400/RE-600 In-depth... 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6-SE or better for HD-800's-- Silver only 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Audiolab M-Dac 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)