- 154 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: NOVA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/21/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 648post #9706 of 167009/6/13 at 10:43amRubbing alcohol might be a good idea also
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9707 of 167009/6/13 at 10:50am
Good point, actually denatured alcohol works really good and leaves absolutely nothing behind. I have also found it to be great for getting marks off the faceplates and cleaning connectors.post #9708 of 167009/6/13 at 10:54ampost #9709 of 167009/6/13 at 10:55ampost #9710 of 167009/6/13 at 10:57ampost #9711 of 167009/6/13 at 10:59ampost #9712 of 167009/6/13 at 11:01ampost #9713 of 167009/6/13 at 11:12am
Oh I knew that!
I'm a little jealous my friend. Don't mind saying so ;) I have a feeling that the sound will be right up my ally. Warm, velverty and sweet as the sweetest potato from a bag of sweet potatoes that have been hand selected because of their sweetness :D
Have fun!post #9714 of 167009/6/13 at 11:19ampost #9715 of 167009/6/13 at 11:35ampost #9716 of 167009/6/13 at 11:39am
This is the cleanest most minty vintage receiver I've seen. I am super crazy about cleaning these receivers up and making them look as new as possible. There is not a single thing that I can do to make this one look any better.
Those caps in the picture still have a reflective luster on top which is why I asked if they might be new.post #9717 of 167009/6/13 at 11:39ampost #9718 of 167009/6/13 at 11:42amQuote:
They look better than any vintage receiver cap that I've ever seen. Like new. I may check with the seller and see if there was any replacement done. I wasn't told about a recap so that why I'm kinda surprised.post #9719 of 167009/6/13 at 11:44am
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 11 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 44 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › FS - Grado GR8e (like new) 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Kaiser K10 (custom) 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...