- 3,054 Posts. Joined 11/2008
- Location: Chelsea, AL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/2/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/17/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/2/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/20/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 5/29/13 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 9/19/11 at 10:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 3/31/11 at 8:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 517post #7741 of 110306/21/13 at 6:41pmThread StarterYou just gave me a wonderful idea. Diana here I come!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7742 of 110306/21/13 at 6:54pmpost #7743 of 110306/21/13 at 7:10pmpost #7744 of 110306/21/13 at 8:17pmpost #7745 of 110306/21/13 at 8:20pm
That and "Night Passage," "Sweetnighter" and so on. On vintage iron? Yum-o! Could always go "Compilation" and get a taste...
Edited by Silent One - 6/21/13 at 8:21pmpost #7746 of 110306/21/13 at 8:23pmQuote:
Long We only hit 500 pages of audio goodness just recently...post #7747 of 110306/21/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
I don't think I have ever been on another forum that gets 500 page threads in any amount of time.
Here is a pic of my 2230 for the thread.post #7748 of 110306/21/13 at 8:58pmpost #7749 of 110306/21/13 at 9:12pm
Nice, palmfish. Your post illuminates the brilliance of this thread - save money on gear, buy more music!post #7750 of 110306/21/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
The pix of your 2230 is now home @ the CAVIRO thread where it belongs... welcome!post #7751 of 110306/21/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
Nevermind, I got it.
Edited by AudioDoctor - 6/21/13 at 9:24pmpost #7752 of 110306/22/13 at 1:17ampost #7753 of 110306/22/13 at 2:23amQuote:
I don't recoginize that. What is it? It looks massive!post #7754 of 110306/22/13 at 2:48am
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Music Game IX 46 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Logitech UE700 vs Hifiman RE-400 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for an amp under CAD$140 to go with my beyerdynamic dt880... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Luxman DA-200 (100v) in absolute MINT condition 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi