- 3,477 Posts. Joined 11/2008
- Location: Chelsea, AL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 517post #7741 of 168306/21/13 at 6:41pmThread StarterYou just gave me a wonderful idea. Diana here I come!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7742 of 168306/21/13 at 6:54pmpost #7743 of 168306/21/13 at 7:10pmpost #7744 of 168306/21/13 at 8:17pmpost #7745 of 168306/21/13 at 8:20pm
That and "Night Passage," "Sweetnighter" and so on. On vintage iron? Yum-o! Could always go "Compilation" and get a taste...
Edited by Silent One - 6/21/13 at 8:21pmpost #7746 of 168306/21/13 at 8:23pmQuote:
Long We only hit 500 pages of audio goodness just recently...post #7747 of 168306/21/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
I don't think I have ever been on another forum that gets 500 page threads in any amount of time.
Here is a pic of my 2230 for the thread.post #7748 of 168306/21/13 at 8:58pmpost #7749 of 168306/21/13 at 9:12pm
Nice, palmfish. Your post illuminates the brilliance of this thread - save money on gear, buy more music!post #7750 of 168306/21/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
The pix of your 2230 is now home @ the CAVIRO thread where it belongs... welcome!post #7751 of 168306/21/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
Nevermind, I got it.
Edited by AudioDoctor - 6/21/13 at 9:24pmpost #7752 of 168306/22/13 at 1:17ampost #7753 of 168306/22/13 at 2:23amQuote:
I don't recoginize that. What is it? It looks massive!post #7754 of 168306/22/13 at 2:48am
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 24 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear