Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 432
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6467 of 149471/27/13 at 3:21pmpost #6468 of 149471/27/13 at 3:41pmpost #6469 of 149471/27/13 at 3:53pmpost #6470 of 149471/27/13 at 4:10pmpost #6471 of 149471/27/13 at 4:45pmpost #6472 of 149471/27/13 at 6:55pmpost #6473 of 149471/27/13 at 7:16pmpost #6474 of 149471/27/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
I'm guessing it weighs considerably over 40 lbs, so you couldn't carry it on board with you, even though it could fit in a carry-on bag.post #6475 of 149471/27/13 at 9:09pmQuote:
To clarify a bit, the amp wouldn't be carry-on on the flight home. Rather, leaving behind what I came with suggests the speed in which I bolted the plane; airport, to catch that Cab...and get my grubby lil' hands on the amp.post #6476 of 149471/28/13 at 12:39ampost #6477 of 149471/28/13 at 12:57amQuote:
I could use a few extra dollars to spend at Trader Joe's - might push baby brother (SX-650) out the door.post #6478 of 149471/28/13 at 6:49am
So I have a coworker who was in the Navy stationed in Guam during the Vietnam war and he has some vintage equipment he bought while there that he wants to sell me. One of which is a Sansui 3300 Quad receiver that he just took out of service last year (all original never serviced) as well as a pair of Kenwood KL555D speakers. Looks like the Sansui is a rather rare piece as they were only sold overseas at Navy Exchange Stores (he told me that's where he bought his). I am hoping you guys can give me an idea of what it's worth as it's kind of hard to find any info on the web about this particular model.
Edited by Vidmaven - 1/28/13 at 9:16ampost #6479 of 149471/29/13 at 7:06am
hi i have found the "s*ansui stereo receiver 331 service manual"
let me know if anyone wants to have it
by theway yesterday i visited some clips about sansui on youtube and i love all of them!!!
Edited by 99-1 - 1/30/13 at 8:28ampost #6480 of 149471/31/13 at 9:58pmI am not a vintage Marantz owner, but a have a modern Denon receiver, and could not find a Denon-specific thread. I was wondering if there are any modern Denon receiver owners here (or places elsewhere on Head-Fi) where I might be lucky enough to find an owner who can test the voltage on the headphone output? I am trying to calculate output impedance, that's why I ask. Thanks for any help.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 36 seconds ago
- › Fiio X3 with E12 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › UM Merlin: Portable Headphone Amp & Other Noob Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Help with deciding what to do!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 8 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 8 minutes ago
- › Amp and DAC for AKG K712 Pro 8 minutes ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 8 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2