That fisher really is a pretty looking unit. Nice walnut case and it looks to be in pretty immaculate condition. I am sure you will be proud of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 5/29/13 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 861
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12902 of 139207/11/14 at 11:04pmThread Starterpost #12903 of 139207/12/14 at 4:21ampost #12904 of 139207/12/14 at 4:29amQuote:Quote:
Thanks to all of you. I know I'll enjoy it also. You're right buson160man, it's looks to be in good shape & the other 500Cs that I saw online did not come with the walnut case. The seller had a 57 transactions history on ebay with %100 positive feedback & when I communicated with him he was quite pleasant. I made him an offer less than the asking price & he countered with a small increase which I considered pretty descent on his part considering the initial asking price & as pointed out by you guys, the appearance of the unit. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase & anxious to get it, listen to it & share my impressions on this thread.
Edited by Old Groucho - 7/12/14 at 6:43pmpost #12905 of 139207/12/14 at 5:14ampost #12906 of 139207/12/14 at 5:57ampost #12907 of 139207/12/14 at 7:33ampost #12908 of 139207/12/14 at 7:41amQuote:
Wow, with all of the accolades I'm more confident than ever that I scored pretty good on this one. Thanks very much Skylab.post #12909 of 139207/12/14 at 8:07amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys. Asking price was $100, so I'll see what I can do with it.post #12910 of 139207/12/14 at 1:38pm
You're most welcome. Last autumn, I nearly bought a mint 500c from a cat just 30 minutes away. Came with original Manual, carton...everything. Based on input from moodyrn, I was prepared to pay the premium price asked.
...the seller got COLD feet and removed his listing. Decided he couldn't part with it at the time.post #12911 of 139207/12/14 at 1:48pmpost #12912 of 139207/12/14 at 2:26pm
Well, I got up this morning and see a Marantz 2270 listed on CL for $150. I am thinking this will be gone real fast - or there is something real wrong with it. I contact the seller and get over there as fast as I can. It is not hooked up to anything - so can't be demoed (forgot my phones in the rush), but the cosmetics were mint and it powered up fine. I put down the $150 and took it home. Plugged in the phones and sure enough no sound but heard the relay click. So I start looking around and discover the pre-out/main-in jumpers are missing. After connecting some patch cords she is up and running!!! After a recap if it beats the 1250 (doubtful) it stays and I sell the Pioneer, if not I sell the Marantz (maybe). Got my work cut out for me (in a good way).post #12913 of 139207/12/14 at 2:39pmpost #12914 of 139207/12/14 at 2:44pmpost #12915 of 139207/12/14 at 5:27pm
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Please Help - are Baldoor e100 earbuds still worth buying ?? 21 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 40 seconds ago
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz HM5 Dynamic is broken 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Amp for Koss ProDJ100 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3K 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)