That fisher really is a pretty looking unit. Nice walnut case and it looks to be in pretty immaculate condition. I am sure you will be proud of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
Introduction/Disclaimer: I would like to thank Denise with Mixcder for the opportunity to review the X5 in ear monitor headphones. They provided me a free sample in exchange for my honest...
First thing you think of when you see this is, can this really project sound in 360 degrees, When you look at it, you wouldn't think it could. But yes it does, Sound is projected from...
Acknowledgment Thank you Lear for providing this review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This review may also be viewed on my blog, here. List Price: $65 at time of review plus...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 861
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12902 of 171167/11/14 at 11:04pmThread Starterpost #12903 of 171167/12/14 at 4:21amQuote:
Thanks Silent One.post #12904 of 171167/12/14 at 4:29amQuote:Quote:
Thanks to all of you. I know I'll enjoy it also. You're right buson160man, it's looks to be in good shape & the other 500Cs that I saw online did not come with the walnut case. The seller had a 57 transactions history on ebay with %100 positive feedback & when I communicated with him he was quite pleasant. I made him an offer less than the asking price & he countered with a small increase which I considered pretty descent on his part considering the initial asking price & as pointed out by you guys, the appearance of the unit. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase & anxious to get it, listen to it & share my impressions on this thread.
Edited by BobG55 - 7/12/14 at 6:43pmpost #12905 of 171167/12/14 at 5:14ampost #12906 of 171167/12/14 at 5:57ampost #12907 of 171167/12/14 at 7:33am
Wow it sure does! That era of Fisher is just awesome. Congrats Old Groucho!post #12908 of 171167/12/14 at 7:41amQuote:
Wow, with all of the accolades I'm more confident than ever that I scored pretty good on this one. Thanks very much Skylab.post #12909 of 171167/12/14 at 8:07amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys. Asking price was $100, so I'll see what I can do with it.post #12910 of 171167/12/14 at 1:38pm
You're most welcome. Last autumn, I nearly bought a mint 500c from a cat just 30 minutes away. Came with original Manual, carton...everything. Based on input from moodyrn, I was prepared to pay the premium price asked.
...the seller got COLD feet and removed his listing. Decided he couldn't part with it at the time.post #12911 of 171167/12/14 at 1:48pmpost #12912 of 171167/12/14 at 2:26pm
Well, I got up this morning and see a Marantz 2270 listed on CL for $150. I am thinking this will be gone real fast - or there is something real wrong with it. I contact the seller and get over there as fast as I can. It is not hooked up to anything - so can't be demoed (forgot my phones in the rush), but the cosmetics were mint and it powered up fine. I put down the $150 and took it home. Plugged in the phones and sure enough no sound but heard the relay click. So I start looking around and discover the pre-out/main-in jumpers are missing. After connecting some patch cords she is up and running!!! After a recap if it beats the 1250 (doubtful) it stays and I sell the Pioneer, if not I sell the Marantz (maybe). Got my work cut out for me (in a good way).post #12913 of 171167/12/14 at 2:39pmpost #12914 of 171167/12/14 at 2:44pmpost #12915 of 171167/12/14 at 5:27pm
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What computer speakers to get? 7 seconds ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 1 minute ago
- › 64 Audio A18 Tzar (TM) Impressions Thread (Impressions, Reviews,... 1 minute ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 5 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Layman1
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by B9Scrambler
- › Meze 99 Neo by ryanjsoo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear