That fisher really is a pretty looking unit. Nice walnut case and it looks to be in pretty immaculate condition. I am sure you will be proud of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Introduction The A83 have been on my wish list for a while now, saw them at a reasonable price so thought why not snatch them up. So here we are I finally have the lovelies plugged into my ears...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 861
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12902 of 144217/11/14 at 11:04pmThread Starterpost #12903 of 144217/12/14 at 4:21ampost #12904 of 144217/12/14 at 4:29amQuote:Quote:
Thanks to all of you. I know I'll enjoy it also. You're right buson160man, it's looks to be in good shape & the other 500Cs that I saw online did not come with the walnut case. The seller had a 57 transactions history on ebay with %100 positive feedback & when I communicated with him he was quite pleasant. I made him an offer less than the asking price & he countered with a small increase which I considered pretty descent on his part considering the initial asking price & as pointed out by you guys, the appearance of the unit. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase & anxious to get it, listen to it & share my impressions on this thread.
Edited by Old Groucho - 7/12/14 at 6:43pmpost #12905 of 144217/12/14 at 5:14ampost #12906 of 144217/12/14 at 5:57ampost #12907 of 144217/12/14 at 7:33am
Wow it sure does! That era of Fisher is just awesome. Congrats Old Groucho!post #12908 of 144217/12/14 at 7:41amQuote:
Wow, with all of the accolades I'm more confident than ever that I scored pretty good on this one. Thanks very much Skylab.post #12909 of 144217/12/14 at 8:07amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys. Asking price was $100, so I'll see what I can do with it.post #12910 of 144217/12/14 at 1:38pm
You're most welcome. Last autumn, I nearly bought a mint 500c from a cat just 30 minutes away. Came with original Manual, carton...everything. Based on input from moodyrn, I was prepared to pay the premium price asked.
...the seller got COLD feet and removed his listing. Decided he couldn't part with it at the time.post #12911 of 144217/12/14 at 1:48pmpost #12912 of 144217/12/14 at 2:26pm
Well, I got up this morning and see a Marantz 2270 listed on CL for $150. I am thinking this will be gone real fast - or there is something real wrong with it. I contact the seller and get over there as fast as I can. It is not hooked up to anything - so can't be demoed (forgot my phones in the rush), but the cosmetics were mint and it powered up fine. I put down the $150 and took it home. Plugged in the phones and sure enough no sound but heard the relay click. So I start looking around and discover the pre-out/main-in jumpers are missing. After connecting some patch cords she is up and running!!! After a recap if it beats the 1250 (doubtful) it stays and I sell the Pioneer, if not I sell the Marantz (maybe). Got my work cut out for me (in a good way).post #12913 of 144217/12/14 at 2:39pmpost #12914 of 144217/12/14 at 2:44pmpost #12915 of 144217/12/14 at 5:27pm
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 13 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 31 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 46 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 56 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2