That fisher really is a pretty looking unit. Nice walnut case and it looks to be in pretty immaculate condition. I am sure you will be proud of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 861
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12902 of 163567/11/14 at 11:04pmThread Starterpost #12903 of 163567/12/14 at 4:21amQuote:
Thanks Silent One.post #12904 of 163567/12/14 at 4:29amQuote:Quote:
Thanks to all of you. I know I'll enjoy it also. You're right buson160man, it's looks to be in good shape & the other 500Cs that I saw online did not come with the walnut case. The seller had a 57 transactions history on ebay with %100 positive feedback & when I communicated with him he was quite pleasant. I made him an offer less than the asking price & he countered with a small increase which I considered pretty descent on his part considering the initial asking price & as pointed out by you guys, the appearance of the unit. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase & anxious to get it, listen to it & share my impressions on this thread.
Edited by BobG55 - 7/12/14 at 6:43pmpost #12905 of 163567/12/14 at 5:14ampost #12906 of 163567/12/14 at 5:57ampost #12907 of 163567/12/14 at 7:33am
Wow it sure does! That era of Fisher is just awesome. Congrats Old Groucho!post #12908 of 163567/12/14 at 7:41amQuote:
Wow, with all of the accolades I'm more confident than ever that I scored pretty good on this one. Thanks very much Skylab.post #12909 of 163567/12/14 at 8:07amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys. Asking price was $100, so I'll see what I can do with it.post #12910 of 163567/12/14 at 1:38pm
You're most welcome. Last autumn, I nearly bought a mint 500c from a cat just 30 minutes away. Came with original Manual, carton...everything. Based on input from moodyrn, I was prepared to pay the premium price asked.
...the seller got COLD feet and removed his listing. Decided he couldn't part with it at the time.post #12911 of 163567/12/14 at 1:48pmpost #12912 of 163567/12/14 at 2:26pm
Well, I got up this morning and see a Marantz 2270 listed on CL for $150. I am thinking this will be gone real fast - or there is something real wrong with it. I contact the seller and get over there as fast as I can. It is not hooked up to anything - so can't be demoed (forgot my phones in the rush), but the cosmetics were mint and it powered up fine. I put down the $150 and took it home. Plugged in the phones and sure enough no sound but heard the relay click. So I start looking around and discover the pre-out/main-in jumpers are missing. After connecting some patch cords she is up and running!!! After a recap if it beats the 1250 (doubtful) it stays and I sell the Pioneer, if not I sell the Marantz (maybe). Got my work cut out for me (in a good way).post #12913 of 163567/12/14 at 2:39pmpost #12914 of 163567/12/14 at 2:44pmpost #12915 of 163567/12/14 at 5:27pm
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Grado Fan Club! 57 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A2S impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › FLAC vs CD quality difference 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 3 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...