um… I have lot's of space here… sooo….. you know….
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 814post #12196 of 168383/29/14 at 4:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12197 of 168383/29/14 at 4:48pmpost #12198 of 168383/29/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
My wall voltage ranges from about 122 in the winter to 109 in the summer (Florida, lol). The modified power supply can now handle the start up current, and the shunt circuit just runs a few volts warmer in the winter. All is good.post #12199 of 168383/29/14 at 5:05pm
It sits on a dolly to boot... let's keep it rolling, folks!
Clean.post #12200 of 168383/30/14 at 12:12ampost #12201 of 168383/30/14 at 12:37am
What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly?
I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again but here goes! I think I need to find it first.post #12202 of 168383/30/14 at 12:44amQuote:
That's just something else, outta this world beautiful! You weren't kidding about the dolly
I too would like to find myself a big G as well.post #12203 of 168383/30/14 at 1:02amQuote:
Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth!post #12204 of 168383/30/14 at 1:09amQuote:
Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.post #12205 of 168383/30/14 at 1:13ampost #12206 of 168383/30/14 at 1:14am
Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so...post #12207 of 168383/30/14 at 1:36am
Talk and what? OMG… too spoiled.
Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already. BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?post #12208 of 168383/30/14 at 8:22ampost #12209 of 168383/30/14 at 8:26ampost #12210 of 168383/30/14 at 2:04pmQuote:
HiFiMAN HE-6 re-cabled with Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone Cable (4x19awg) Balanced 4-pin XLR
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 3 seconds ago
- › Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17 22 seconds ago
- › Looking for crispy metallic (not metal genre) / metal pounding... 22 seconds ago
- › WTB JVC FX 1100 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 5 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear