Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 814

post #12196 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Um... perhaps, lack of space? :normal_smile : Hmmm, maybe Sunday for 48 hrs.

um… I have lot's of space here…  sooo….. you know….:wink_face:

post #12197 of 13407

Finally got it back!  Yay…  Take a look

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by dyang - 3/30/14 at 12:33am
post #12198 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argybargy View Post

What's your
That's one fine looking receiver.

What's your wall voltage? I've seen mine as high as 126V.

A couple CL 70 or 80 inrush current limiters will drop your mains voltage by about 4V.

My wall voltage ranges from about 122 in the winter to 109 in the summer (Florida, lol). The modified power supply can now handle the start up current, and the shunt circuit just runs a few volts warmer in the winter. All is good.

post #12199 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post
 

um… I have lot's of space here…  sooo….. you know….:wink_face:

It sits on a dolly to boot... :D let's keep it rolling, folks!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post
 

Finally got it back…  yay!  Take a look.

 

Clean.

post #12200 of 13407

Silent One,

 

Lets see your stuff.


Edited by dyang - 3/30/14 at 12:13am
post #12201 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post
 

Silent One,

 

Lets see your stuff.

What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly? :tongue_smile:

 

I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again:rolleyes: but here goes! I think I need to find it first.

 

900x900px-LL-71152121_TeamSansui2-Copy.jpeg

post #12202 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly? :tongue_smile:

 

I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again:rolleyes: but here goes! I think I need to find it first.

 

900x900px-LL-71152121_TeamSansui2-Copy.jpeg

That's just something else, outta this world beautiful!  You weren't kidding about the dolly :biggrin: 

 

I too would like to find myself a big G as well.  

 

:beerchug:

post #12203 of 13407
Quote:

Originally Posted by dyang View Post

 

 

That's just something else, outta this world beautiful!  You weren't kidding about the dolly :biggrin: 

 

I too would like to find myself a big G as well.  

 

:beerchug:

Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth! :p 

post #12204 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth! :p 

Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.  :wink_face:

post #12205 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

^^^ go on.. Get her out! :beerchug: It's the only one that can hit the spot... G spot! (sorry again)

post #12206 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post
 

Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.  :wink_face:

Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so... :normal_smile :

post #12207 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so… :normal_smile :

Talk and what?  :blink: OMG…  too spoiled. 

 

Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already.  BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?

post #12208 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post
 

Finally got it back!  Yay…  Take a look

Wow, that's really well-executed.

post #12209 of 13407
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post

Wow, that's really well-executed.

Thank you
post #12210 of 13407
Quote:

Originally Posted by dyang View Post

 

 

Talk and what?  :blink: OMG…  too spoiled. 

 

 

Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already.  BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?

HiFiMAN HE-6 re-cabled with Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone Cable (4x19awg) Balanced 4-pin XLR

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners