um… I have lot's of space here… sooo….. you know….
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
Part 1 - TORTURE TEST So, have you ever heard the noise from an old laptop's hard drive spinning-up, or the electronic "chirp" of your mouse cursor moving across your screen during music...
FiiO EM3Comfort is King DisclaimerThe EM3 was a review unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to record my thoughts and impressions on how I found the...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 814post #12196 of 160843/29/14 at 4:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12197 of 160843/29/14 at 4:48pmpost #12198 of 160843/29/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
My wall voltage ranges from about 122 in the winter to 109 in the summer (Florida, lol). The modified power supply can now handle the start up current, and the shunt circuit just runs a few volts warmer in the winter. All is good.post #12199 of 160843/29/14 at 5:05pm
It sits on a dolly to boot... let's keep it rolling, folks!
Clean.post #12200 of 160843/30/14 at 12:12ampost #12201 of 160843/30/14 at 12:37am
What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly?
I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again but here goes! I think I need to find it first.post #12202 of 160843/30/14 at 12:44amQuote:
That's just something else, outta this world beautiful! You weren't kidding about the dolly
I too would like to find myself a big G as well.post #12203 of 160843/30/14 at 1:02amQuote:
Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth!post #12204 of 160843/30/14 at 1:09amQuote:
Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.post #12205 of 160843/30/14 at 1:13ampost #12206 of 160843/30/14 at 1:14am
Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so...post #12207 of 160843/30/14 at 1:36am
Talk and what? OMG… too spoiled.
Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already. BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?post #12208 of 160843/30/14 at 8:22ampost #12209 of 160843/30/14 at 8:26ampost #12210 of 160843/30/14 at 2:04pmQuote:
HiFiMAN HE-6 re-cabled with Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone Cable (4x19awg) Balanced 4-pin XLR
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 1 minute ago
- › Crystal Tips 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 1 minute ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 1 minute ago
- › TASCAM UH-7000 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 - activating High Impedance Mode! (Not just AUX mode...) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Arcam irDAC & what do you think of it? 3 minutes ago
- › Cardas A8 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse