um… I have lot's of space here… sooo….. you know….
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 814post #12196 of 147813/29/14 at 4:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12197 of 147813/29/14 at 4:48pmpost #12198 of 147813/29/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
My wall voltage ranges from about 122 in the winter to 109 in the summer (Florida, lol). The modified power supply can now handle the start up current, and the shunt circuit just runs a few volts warmer in the winter. All is good.post #12199 of 147813/29/14 at 5:05pm
It sits on a dolly to boot... let's keep it rolling, folks!
Clean.post #12200 of 147813/30/14 at 12:12ampost #12201 of 147813/30/14 at 12:37am
What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly?
I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again but here goes! I think I need to find it first.post #12202 of 147813/30/14 at 12:44amQuote:
That's just something else, outta this world beautiful! You weren't kidding about the dolly
I too would like to find myself a big G as well.post #12203 of 147813/30/14 at 1:02amQuote:
Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth!post #12204 of 147813/30/14 at 1:09amQuote:
Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.post #12205 of 147813/30/14 at 1:13ampost #12206 of 147813/30/14 at 1:14am
Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so...post #12207 of 147813/30/14 at 1:36am
Talk and what? OMG… too spoiled.
Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already. BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?post #12208 of 147813/30/14 at 8:22ampost #12209 of 147813/30/14 at 8:26ampost #12210 of 147813/30/14 at 2:04pmQuote:
HiFiMAN HE-6 re-cabled with Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone Cable (4x19awg) Balanced 4-pin XLR
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 3 seconds ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 seconds ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 37 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3