um… I have lot's of space here… sooo….. you know….
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 5/29/13 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 814post #12196 of 134073/29/14 at 4:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12197 of 134073/29/14 at 4:48pmpost #12198 of 134073/29/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
My wall voltage ranges from about 122 in the winter to 109 in the summer (Florida, lol). The modified power supply can now handle the start up current, and the shunt circuit just runs a few volts warmer in the winter. All is good.post #12199 of 134073/29/14 at 5:05pm
It sits on a dolly to boot... let's keep it rolling, folks!
Clean.post #12200 of 134073/30/14 at 12:12ampost #12201 of 134073/30/14 at 12:37am
What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly?
I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again but here goes! I think I need to find it first.post #12202 of 134073/30/14 at 12:44amQuote:
That's just something else, outta this world beautiful! You weren't kidding about the dolly
I too would like to find myself a big G as well.post #12203 of 134073/30/14 at 1:02amQuote:
Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth!post #12204 of 134073/30/14 at 1:09amQuote:
Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.post #12205 of 134073/30/14 at 1:13ampost #12206 of 134073/30/14 at 1:14am
Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so...post #12207 of 134073/30/14 at 1:36am
Talk and what? OMG… too spoiled.
Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already. BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?post #12208 of 134073/30/14 at 8:22ampost #12209 of 134073/30/14 at 8:26ampost #12210 of 134073/30/14 at 2:04pmQuote:
HiFiMAN HE-6 re-cabled with Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone Cable (4x19awg) Balanced 4-pin XLR
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Best Headphones under $500 35 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 59 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from sennheiser 555? 1 minute ago
- › $100 IEMs For Rock/Metal 1 minute ago
- › Any interest in a Canberra AU meet? 2 minutes ago
- › sennheiser game zero - help request 3 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Fisher 500C Receiver 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)