um… I have lot's of space here… sooo….. you know….
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 814post #12196 of 165263/29/14 at 4:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12197 of 165263/29/14 at 4:48pmpost #12198 of 165263/29/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
My wall voltage ranges from about 122 in the winter to 109 in the summer (Florida, lol). The modified power supply can now handle the start up current, and the shunt circuit just runs a few volts warmer in the winter. All is good.post #12199 of 165263/29/14 at 5:05pm
It sits on a dolly to boot... let's keep it rolling, folks!
Clean.post #12200 of 165263/30/14 at 12:12ampost #12201 of 165263/30/14 at 12:37am
What... you wanna see the dolly or the amp sitting on the dolly?
I'm almost certain the regulars will want to run me outta here re-posting that pix yet again but here goes! I think I need to find it first.post #12202 of 165263/30/14 at 12:44amQuote:
That's just something else, outta this world beautiful! You weren't kidding about the dolly
I too would like to find myself a big G as well.post #12203 of 165263/30/14 at 1:02amQuote:
Thanks kindly. This thread is too good for me to come along and start making stuff up. I'd rather be silent than to stretch the truth!post #12204 of 165263/30/14 at 1:09amQuote:
Typing doesn't require you to talk so you'll be alright.post #12205 of 165263/30/14 at 1:13ampost #12206 of 165263/30/14 at 1:14am
Well, some of us have "Talk & Type" software, so...post #12207 of 165263/30/14 at 1:36am
Talk and what? OMG… too spoiled.
Would you just hook up that big G and put it to work already. BTW, what cans of yours pairs up well on that big G?post #12208 of 165263/30/14 at 8:22ampost #12209 of 165263/30/14 at 8:26ampost #12210 of 165263/30/14 at 2:04pmQuote:
HiFiMAN HE-6 re-cabled with Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 Headphone Cable (4x19awg) Balanced 4-pin XLR
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 3 seconds ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 seconds ago
- › Live Chess! 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › A Cappella recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...