With the gorgeous setup you have, I think it would be hard to do anything but that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 813post #12181 of 168863/29/14 at 11:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12182 of 168863/29/14 at 12:18pmpost #12183 of 168863/29/14 at 12:34pm
I turn it on to watch sports but usually mute the TV and listen to the Spec system. Sports announcers are so annoying.
Edited by Oregonian - 3/29/14 at 1:00pmpost #12184 of 168863/29/14 at 12:46pmpost #12185 of 168863/29/14 at 1:22pmQuote:
la bonne vie...post #12186 of 168863/29/14 at 1:30pm
Looking back a dozen moons and maybe a half dozen more, it seems the better the audio gears and presentation, the less I wanna get absorbed by TV programming. Save Sports programming and the select Drama here and there.post #12187 of 168863/29/14 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yup, I get to watch the live football (soccer!) and I'm happy with that. But I'm just not interested the rest of the time. I'm addicted to the news, but I get all that online of course.post #12188 of 168863/29/14 at 1:58pmQuote:
All this talk about receivers and suddenly I wanna hear one of mine tonight. But they're all in storage - simply no space inside the listening room. I'm tempted to drag out the big "G" and listen tonight, only to return it Sun/Mon. Kinda like renting!post #12189 of 168863/29/14 at 2:09pmpost #12190 of 168863/29/14 at 2:45pmpost #12191 of 168863/29/14 at 2:56pmpost #12192 of 168863/29/14 at 3:06pmpost #12193 of 168863/29/14 at 3:35pmpost #12194 of 168863/29/14 at 4:24pmQuote:
What's it doing in storage? I almost want to cry when I heard that…post #12195 of 168863/29/14 at 4:30pmQuote:
Um... perhaps, lack of space? Hmmm, maybe Sunday for 48 hrs.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 10 seconds ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › QED Reference usb cable 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page... 5 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear