With the gorgeous setup you have, I think it would be hard to do anything but that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 5/29/13 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 813post #12181 of 135053/29/14 at 11:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12182 of 135053/29/14 at 12:18pmpost #12183 of 135053/29/14 at 12:34pm
I turn it on to watch sports but usually mute the TV and listen to the Spec system. Sports announcers are so annoying.
Edited by Oregonian - 3/29/14 at 1:00pmpost #12184 of 135053/29/14 at 12:46pmpost #12185 of 135053/29/14 at 1:22pmQuote:
la bonne vie...post #12186 of 135053/29/14 at 1:30pm
Looking back a dozen moons and maybe a half dozen more, it seems the better the audio gears and presentation, the less I wanna get absorbed by TV programming. Save Sports programming and the select Drama here and there.post #12187 of 135053/29/14 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yup, I get to watch the live football (soccer!) and I'm happy with that. But I'm just not interested the rest of the time. I'm addicted to the news, but I get all that online of course.post #12188 of 135053/29/14 at 1:58pmQuote:
All this talk about receivers and suddenly I wanna hear one of mine tonight. But they're all in storage - simply no space inside the listening room. I'm tempted to drag out the big "G" and listen tonight, only to return it Sun/Mon. Kinda like renting!post #12189 of 135053/29/14 at 2:09pmpost #12190 of 135053/29/14 at 2:45pmpost #12191 of 135053/29/14 at 2:56pmpost #12192 of 135053/29/14 at 3:06pmpost #12193 of 135053/29/14 at 3:35pmpost #12194 of 135053/29/14 at 4:24pmQuote:
What's it doing in storage? I almost want to cry when I heard that…post #12195 of 135053/29/14 at 4:30pmQuote:
Um... perhaps, lack of space? Hmmm, maybe Sunday for 48 hrs.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Band Name Game II 40 seconds ago
- › alessandro ms2i no clamping force? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Whiplash CIEM cable for JH16 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Speaker placement for a corner desk 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)