With the gorgeous setup you have, I think it would be hard to do anything but that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 813post #12181 of 146423/29/14 at 11:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12182 of 146423/29/14 at 12:18pmpost #12183 of 146423/29/14 at 12:34pm
I turn it on to watch sports but usually mute the TV and listen to the Spec system. Sports announcers are so annoying.
Edited by Oregonian - 3/29/14 at 1:00pmpost #12184 of 146423/29/14 at 12:46pmpost #12185 of 146423/29/14 at 1:22pmQuote:
la bonne vie...post #12186 of 146423/29/14 at 1:30pm
Looking back a dozen moons and maybe a half dozen more, it seems the better the audio gears and presentation, the less I wanna get absorbed by TV programming. Save Sports programming and the select Drama here and there.post #12187 of 146423/29/14 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yup, I get to watch the live football (soccer!) and I'm happy with that. But I'm just not interested the rest of the time. I'm addicted to the news, but I get all that online of course.post #12188 of 146423/29/14 at 1:58pmQuote:
All this talk about receivers and suddenly I wanna hear one of mine tonight. But they're all in storage - simply no space inside the listening room. I'm tempted to drag out the big "G" and listen tonight, only to return it Sun/Mon. Kinda like renting!post #12189 of 146423/29/14 at 2:09pmpost #12190 of 146423/29/14 at 2:45pmpost #12191 of 146423/29/14 at 2:56pmpost #12192 of 146423/29/14 at 3:06pmpost #12193 of 146423/29/14 at 3:35pmpost #12194 of 146423/29/14 at 4:24pmQuote:
What's it doing in storage? I almost want to cry when I heard that…post #12195 of 146423/29/14 at 4:30pmQuote:
Um... perhaps, lack of space? Hmmm, maybe Sunday for 48 hrs.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What's the best USB audio cable for the money? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)