With the gorgeous setup you have, I think it would be hard to do anything but that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 5/29/13 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 813post #12181 of 134473/29/14 at 11:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12182 of 134473/29/14 at 12:18pmpost #12183 of 134473/29/14 at 12:34pm
I turn it on to watch sports but usually mute the TV and listen to the Spec system. Sports announcers are so annoying.
Edited by Oregonian - 3/29/14 at 1:00pmpost #12184 of 134473/29/14 at 12:46pmpost #12185 of 134473/29/14 at 1:22pmQuote:
la bonne vie...post #12186 of 134473/29/14 at 1:30pm
Looking back a dozen moons and maybe a half dozen more, it seems the better the audio gears and presentation, the less I wanna get absorbed by TV programming. Save Sports programming and the select Drama here and there.post #12187 of 134473/29/14 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yup, I get to watch the live football (soccer!) and I'm happy with that. But I'm just not interested the rest of the time. I'm addicted to the news, but I get all that online of course.post #12188 of 134473/29/14 at 1:58pmQuote:
All this talk about receivers and suddenly I wanna hear one of mine tonight. But they're all in storage - simply no space inside the listening room. I'm tempted to drag out the big "G" and listen tonight, only to return it Sun/Mon. Kinda like renting!post #12189 of 134473/29/14 at 2:09pmpost #12190 of 134473/29/14 at 2:45pmpost #12191 of 134473/29/14 at 2:56pmpost #12192 of 134473/29/14 at 3:06pmpost #12193 of 134473/29/14 at 3:35pmpost #12194 of 134473/29/14 at 4:24pmQuote:
What's it doing in storage? I almost want to cry when I heard that…post #12195 of 134473/29/14 at 4:30pmQuote:
Um... perhaps, lack of space? Hmmm, maybe Sunday for 48 hrs.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Hey HF, this has been asked, but wanting some opinions of owners. 52 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 2 minutes ago
- › Multichannel Music 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › Interview with the engineer for Walter, Bernstein and Stravinsky 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ASRock Extreme 6 Z87 Motherboard amp - What internal audio cables... 4 minutes ago
- › [Recommend] Looking for in-ear under USD60 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)