Give it a demo if you can, just to be sure both channels work. Good luck to ya buddy
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/21/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
Elephone Whisper Noise Cancelling Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review...
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 803post #12031 of 167003/15/14 at 8:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12032 of 167003/15/14 at 10:13pmpost #12033 of 167003/16/14 at 12:45amQuote:
I got mine for $150 so yeah!!! mine was mint too. I think the 2226B's style looks the best especially with LED's!post #12034 of 167003/16/14 at 12:52amQuote:
IDK sometimes you get lucky and people don't know what they have/just don't care. usually you get the ones that turn to stupid ebay for reference and think they can get that much and nothing less. I've seen "sells for $XXXXX on the bay" it's really annoying, if they want that much then put the things on ebay. these are only worth as much as somebody is willing to pay for them.
There was a Marantz 2325 at a place in Portland, OR for $999 and unfortunately it sold I heard for $925. I was hoping it would not but it did so that just enables them to keep the prices high or even higher.post #12035 of 167003/16/14 at 7:36amQuote:
Thats where i found my SX 750 the flea market still sounds great.post #12036 of 167003/16/14 at 7:41amQuote:
There's a flea market about an hour from me with a vendor that specializes in vintage receivers. I haven't made it out that way yet, but I see his Craigslist postings all the time and might have to check it out.post #12037 of 167003/16/14 at 7:49amQuote:
It could be worth it my guy also specialize in vintage gear thats how i got the amp and it even came with a 3 month warranty all for $100.00 .The only problem now is to find a vintage rack to put the growing inventory of amps in lol.post #12038 of 167003/16/14 at 12:07pmFinally got a chance to sit down and really listen to the Marantz 2226b. Wow! It is just so buttery, warm and smooth. I'm really digging the sound! It drives my HPM-60s and 100s great! Really hard to believe its only 26wpc... I can't say I like it better than my sx-950 but its close!post #12039 of 167003/16/14 at 2:11pmThread Starterpost #12040 of 167003/16/14 at 5:22pm
for me, this piece would probably throw off just enough light in my listening room so that i could cut out the overhead lights and still see my bottle of pale ale or cup of coffee without having to worry about knocking them over.
none of my audio equipment now throws off enough light to serve as a "safety light" in the room, but i usually like the room as dark as possible (without it being totally pitch-dark) when i'm listening. just seems to add to the enjoyment most times.
enjoy the marantz piece!
Edited by terry parr - 3/16/14 at 5:27pmpost #12041 of 167003/16/14 at 5:49pmpost #12042 of 167003/16/14 at 8:34pm
And I prefer the "original" Marantz lights over the newer LED upgrade lighting. The blue color that they originally came with is perfect in my opinion. So much so, that it may have contributed to the sound quality.post #12043 of 167003/16/14 at 9:25pmQuote:
+1post #12044 of 167003/16/14 at 9:31pmQuote:
I have 2 Marantz receivers, one with original lights and the other has LEDs.
I agree with you. The original, softer blue lights just look right, IMO.post #12045 of 167003/17/14 at 7:37am
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony MDR-1000X 22 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › AKG K712 Pro made in Austria... very good physical and working... 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › Impact Audio Cables Review: A Fresh Source of Quality (Sound), Not... 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...