$200, $300 if it has the little plugs that go in the back for the speaker taps.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 5/29/13 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11687 of 140262/7/14 at 12:11pmQuote:
Thank you for the comment. This piece did come with the speaker plugs. I'm pretty thrilled.post #11688 of 140262/7/14 at 12:15pmpost #11689 of 140262/7/14 at 12:56pmQuote:
Good advice. Thank you. Just for yucks I looked up its cost in 2014 dollars (the SX-626 listed for $339 in '71). It came to ~$1950 (!).post #11690 of 140262/7/14 at 1:53pmQuote:
My buddy just "found" his SX525 in his closet on Monday! I've turned him into a vintage animal and we Deoxited it yesterday at work. Loves it...............great little Pioneers!
Those speaker plugs - where are they sold or are they? He needs two of them.post #11691 of 140262/7/14 at 2:08pmpost #11692 of 140262/7/14 at 2:11pmpost #11693 of 140262/8/14 at 5:40amQuote:
Yup $339 was a lot of money in 1971. Actually its a lot of money now! Good stuffpost #11694 of 140262/8/14 at 8:26amQuote:
For sure. And I offered him these and he bought them as they were displaced by the Cerwin Vega's and Klipsch 3.2's.post #11695 of 140262/8/14 at 11:33pmQuote:
Those are nice! Great shape!post #11696 of 140262/9/14 at 4:42am
They are pristine. Got them from a good friends grandmother along with a cassette deck, turntable and a STA64B receiver. They all looked new! She bought them new in the mid-70's and basically never moved them! Paid $40 for everything.post #11697 of 140262/9/14 at 5:54am
There is about six degrees of separation between me and a pair of Pioneer tz-9's. I don't know much about them other than the were manufactured in the late 80's and cost about $4k. I am supposed to look at them today, but the guy doesn't want to give me a price on them. I actually have to be other that way today anyway, so why not have a look.post #11698 of 140262/9/14 at 7:26amQuote:Originally Posted by MattTCG
There is about six degrees of separation between me and a pair of Pioneer tz-9's. I don't know much about them other than the were manufactured in the late 80's and cost about $4k. I am supposed to look at them today, but the guy doesn't want to give me a price on them. I actually have to be other that way today anyway, so why not have a look.
Hope you get to listen to them. I see that they are still fetching $600-$1600 depending on condition and finish. With that kind of range, no wonder he's not giving a price.post #11699 of 140262/9/14 at 7:28amThose are some serious speakers. Designed by Pioneer's high end TAD group. If they are in good condition, if you could score those for something like $500-600 a pair you would be getting a great deal. I've only ever seen one or two pairs for sale and never any locally.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 25 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 2 minutes ago
- › Power cable testing 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)