Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Wow is the first word that popped into my mind after putting on these IEMs. Dunu has outdone themselves again. SOUND These are quite possibly the best IEMs I have ever listened to. These...
Design & Comfort: Why can't you all do this? AudioQuest makes their first headphone and immediately gets so many things right that other companies seem to completely ignore. They even had the...
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 713post #10681 of 1688711/16/13 at 6:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10682 of 1688711/16/13 at 6:50pm
I'm not worried 'cause I know you got one of these and a bike:
Should fit the big G and a case of Moet...barely...post #10683 of 1688711/16/13 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10684 of 1688711/16/13 at 6:54pmpost #10685 of 1688711/16/13 at 6:55pm
Just saw the pics. She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you feel you've just got too many wonderful receivers, I offer to help you thin the heard.
Edited by MattTCG - 11/16/13 at 6:58pmpost #10686 of 1688711/16/13 at 6:58pmpost #10687 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:00pmpost #10688 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:02pmThread StarterThanks, it's absolutely mint. Not a scratch on her. I've been wanting a g9000 for a while. What a nice bonus it turned out to be the very rare g901 the Euro version of the 9000. And it's a db as well. I don't care anything about the db but it's more rare and goes for more than the non db for some strange reason.
But thankfully the g db's don't have the problems of the x0x0 db's since with these are fm only instead of being wired in the entire signal path like the others.post #10689 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by moodyrn
Lol, sorry for leaving you guys in suspense. It's been a very long day. Half way home feeling like I've been living in my car all day, I'm thinking.... man what were you thinking driving this far for a 30+ year old piece of iron. I'm beyond exhausted. I think my initial excitement got the better of me and now my body is paying the price.
Well maybe I was too excited in my initial post. It's not a 1980 or g22000. So maybe I led you all on a little. It's Still a rare beast nonetheless. Pics in five.
You have NO idea. None. On what I would have done to get that bad boy. We would have hitched a modified cycling stroller and pedaled 50-75 miles a day, checking into roadside motels overnight.post #10690 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:11pmThread StarterLol, the seller was a stand up guy. He pulled the listing as soon as I said I was on my way. People were still calling as I was there to pick her up. Some ever tried offering a couple of hundred more than his asking price to steal it from me. You don't know how I was agonizing on the way there in fear he would sell it to someone else.post #10691 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #10692 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:20pmpost #10693 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:22pmpost #10694 of 1688711/16/13 at 7:39pmThread StarterThe pots are going to be trouble to get to. Pulled the top cover and bottom plate off and the only pots I can reach are balance, selector, and the volume(barely). I'm going to have to dismantle it and pull out the tone board to clean them. Fortunately I got those cleaned enough to get rid of the crackle and drop outs.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NEW Chord Electronics Poly & Hugo 2 preorders available now! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › New member here, just a short introduction 2 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What do you think of the AKM VERITA AK4490 DAC chip? 6 minutes ago
- › Fake oppo HA-1 on Amazon? 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 8 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear