Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/21/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 713post #10681 of 1675511/16/13 at 6:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10682 of 1675511/16/13 at 6:50pm
I'm not worried 'cause I know you got one of these and a bike:
Should fit the big G and a case of Moet...barely...post #10683 of 1675511/16/13 at 6:53pmThread Starterpost #10684 of 1675511/16/13 at 6:54pmpost #10685 of 1675511/16/13 at 6:55pm
Just saw the pics. She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you feel you've just got too many wonderful receivers, I offer to help you thin the heard.
Edited by MattTCG - 11/16/13 at 6:58pmpost #10686 of 1675511/16/13 at 6:58pmpost #10687 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:00pmpost #10688 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:02pmThread StarterThanks, it's absolutely mint. Not a scratch on her. I've been wanting a g9000 for a while. What a nice bonus it turned out to be the very rare g901 the Euro version of the 9000. And it's a db as well. I don't care anything about the db but it's more rare and goes for more than the non db for some strange reason.
But thankfully the g db's don't have the problems of the x0x0 db's since with these are fm only instead of being wired in the entire signal path like the others.post #10689 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by moodyrn
Lol, sorry for leaving you guys in suspense. It's been a very long day. Half way home feeling like I've been living in my car all day, I'm thinking.... man what were you thinking driving this far for a 30+ year old piece of iron. I'm beyond exhausted. I think my initial excitement got the better of me and now my body is paying the price.
Well maybe I was too excited in my initial post. It's not a 1980 or g22000. So maybe I led you all on a little. It's Still a rare beast nonetheless. Pics in five.
You have NO idea. None. On what I would have done to get that bad boy. We would have hitched a modified cycling stroller and pedaled 50-75 miles a day, checking into roadside motels overnight.post #10690 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:11pmThread StarterLol, the seller was a stand up guy. He pulled the listing as soon as I said I was on my way. People were still calling as I was there to pick her up. Some ever tried offering a couple of hundred more than his asking price to steal it from me. You don't know how I was agonizing on the way there in fear he would sell it to someone else.post #10691 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #10692 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:20pmpost #10693 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:22pmpost #10694 of 1675511/16/13 at 7:39pmThread StarterThe pots are going to be trouble to get to. Pulled the top cover and bottom plate off and the only pots I can reach are balance, selector, and the volume(barely). I'm going to have to dismantle it and pull out the tone board to clean them. Fortunately I got those cleaned enough to get rid of the crackle and drop outs.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 55 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 1 minute ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › I need a list of the absolute best HI-END IEM's (universal) on the... 5 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 6 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear