- 3,477 Posts. Joined 11/2008
- Location: Chelsea, AL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 3/15/11
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/19/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandMarantztagged by System, 2/16/11
- brandPioneertagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/19/11
- brandStaxtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Using full sized integrated amp Last post on 4/26/15 at 6:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphone amps that also work well with speakers? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Low-gain solid-state companion to my 12AU7 SSMH? Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 12/30/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners - Page 712post #10666 of 1699111/16/13 at 10:59amThread StarterI'm on the road again going to pick up something 3.5 hours away. Yeah I know, I'm nuts. So it must be something pretty special.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10667 of 1699111/16/13 at 11:17amQuote:post #10668 of 1699111/16/13 at 11:29ampost #10669 of 1699111/16/13 at 2:18pmQuote:
Here we go again guys... Lets get the tents set up in Moody's garden. Could be a long night!post #10670 of 1699111/16/13 at 2:24pmpost #10671 of 1699111/16/13 at 2:51pmpost #10672 of 1699111/16/13 at 3:04pmpost #10673 of 1699111/16/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
In case he's delayed - through no fault of his own - better bust out the grill!post #10674 of 1699111/16/13 at 4:43pmpost #10675 of 1699111/16/13 at 4:46pmpost #10676 of 1699111/16/13 at 4:47pmpost #10677 of 1699111/16/13 at 5:05pmpost #10678 of 1699111/16/13 at 5:05pmpost #10679 of 1699111/16/13 at 5:08pmpost #10680 of 1699111/16/13 at 6:44pmThread StarterLol, sorry for leaving you guys in suspense. It's been a very long day. Half way home feeling like I've been living in my car all day, I'm thinking.... man what were you thinking driving this far for a 30+ year old piece of iron. I'm beyond exhausted. I think my initial excitement got the better of me and now my body is paying the price.
Well maybe I was too excited in my initial post. It's not a 1980 or g22000. So maybe I led you all on a little. It's Still a rare beast nonetheless. Pics in five.
- Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2948 Active Users (561 Members and 2387 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE PRO 18+ Discussions and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations to pair with HD 650 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mason- new 12 driver flagship 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 5 minutes ago
- › Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 6 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear